The Gold Market & World Economy

Yes. Although, the banking system is now creating less credit than it was. Credit is certainly tighter. Also, I am not convinced that M3 is an appropriate measure of the money supply. I tend to put more faith in M2 and MZM. But I am still formulating my opinion here.

I saw a paper a few days ago that overlaid the price of oil with M3 growth. There is a fairly significant correlation.

I don't have that graph, but I do have this one.

m3b_long_term.png

I saw a paper a few days ago that overlaid the price of oil with M3 growth. There is a fairly significant correlation.

m3b_long_term.png

I'm not sure how that doesn't spark a realization in people's minds that the Dollar is a major contributing factor to the price of oil. Without speculation, there's still ample cause for a rise in price.

m3b_long_term.png

I'm not sure how that doesn't spark a realization in people's minds that the Dollar is a major contributing factor to the price of oil. Without speculation, there's still ample cause for a rise in price.

Again we see Pauli in a total detachment from reality. Everybody knows that the price of an object is directly related to supply and demand. I remember back in the early seventies when the Arabs tried to prove that they could ruin the Western Economy by cutting shipments. I remember the gas lines very well, and the prices soaring.

Pauli, please get psychiatric help. Your conclusions are consistently illogical and, quite frankly, NUTZ.

Forum List

Back