The God that failed

your side treats him like a god.

pretending its not the case is just more stupidity from you.

see how they lose their minds if you talk the truth about Reagan?

Correct: We should talk about Slickwillie Stainmaker instead........

monica.jpg

You are one ignorant fuck, TDM. No, the conservatives didn't treat him like a god. They liked his policies. Now on the other hand, how many pictures have I seen with Obama having a halo in photos? You thinking him as the second coming.....now that would be spot on. :lol:

You are one ignorant fuck, TDM. No, the conservatives to treat him like a god. They liked his policies. Now on the other hand, how many pictures have I seen with Obama having a halo in photos? You thinking him as the second coming.....now that would be spot on. :lol:

"You thinking him as the second coming.....now that would be spot on."

Erm...that remark seems more appropriate for Clinton than Obama

monica.jpg

But But i thought the Hopey Changey One was God? Wasn't he gonna part the seas or something like that? This post is so ridiculous. I would bet anything that more loons think of their Hopey Changey One as God than Reagan supporters think Reagan is God. Bet on it.

Last edited:
Unlike TM, who never had a mind to lose in the first place...

Reagan was not very good for this country.

He jacked the deficit to hell and harmed many many poor people.

Ronald Reagan is "God?" A great man and President but "God?" I never thought of him that way. Sounds like you're using that broad brush on this one. No one i know has ever thought of Ronald Reagan as God. Lay off the HuffPo and MSLSD. You've clearly had too much. Time for a break.

its the usual strawman, they say we think of him as a god then beat us up for thinking hes a god....nevermind he wasn't the one we were waiting for, obama was...:lol:

And FA is the culmination of what the people who steer the right in this country want.

The constitution and its protections of the little guy have been in tehir way for centuries and they want it gone.

They now have personhood thanks to the right so its coming.

The right wants to Balkanize the country for the simplest of reasons -

they realize their rightwing extremist agenda will never be accepted on a national level, so by Balkanization, i.e., breaking the country apart, they can at least hope to acquire some sort of rightwing enclave where they all can happily regress to whatever century they're most suited for.

Forum List

Back