The God that failed

The US government has over stepped thier authority.

I dont give a damn what happens to the government. I dont need them.

Good for you. I hope you recognize the company you seek: Timothy McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Dan White, Charles Guiteau, Scott Roeder, Ted Kaczynski, Eric Robert Rudolph. How did their hate work out for them?

So you equate Conservatives that way? You sir, are a horses ass. The less Government the better.

I equate some who call themselves conservatives that way. Full Auto's words offer the best case for why I characterize him in that manner.
To suggest I consider all conservatives as members of the same set is absurd. Your response, "So you equate Conservatives that way? You sir, are a horses ass" demonstrates the range of your thinking.
The first sentence is a straw man, I did not claim all conservatives are like Timothy McVeigh, et al; the second sentence is an ad hominem attack.

As for government, Thoreau said, "that government that governs least, governs best". I agree, but that leaves the question open. Suggesting and asserting "I dont give a damn what happens to the government" not only suggests anarchy, but it 'spits' on the graves of every member of our armed forces who died defending the government, which in the final analysis is The People.

The God That Failed

url

Took over the auto industry, makes every residential mortgage in America, controls health care and we're 10% unemployed with annual $1 Trillion plus deficits.

Poetic. Homeric. Karmic.

the question they ask a hoot.. why it may be to much for one perosn to handle? hasn't been so far, Obama apparently is having issues...hello.

I forgot whats its called when you intend to be smart aleky très chic, but blow yourself up instead..someone ought to call Newsweek and tell them they pwned themselves.

The God That Failed

url

Took over the auto industry, makes every residential mortgage in America, controls health care and we're 10% unemployed with annual $1 Trillion plus deficits.

Poetic. Homeric. Karmic.

the question they ask a hoot.. why it may be to much for one perosn to handle? hasn't been so far, Obama apparently is having issues...hello.

I forgot whats its called when you intend to be smart aleky très chic, but blow yourself up instead..someone ought to call Newsweek and tell them they pwned themselves.

When your in over your head is when "the presidency is too much for one person."

Anyone know what "Peter's Principle" is all about? Just look towards Capital Hill

Nah. Reagan wasn't a God.

He was just a very strong, charismatic leader and a great communicator.

Unlike the current Prez Reagan had a set of balls.

I think history will look kindly on Reagan. I know I sure as hell do.

Ronald Reagan is God, at least in the hearts and minds of many Americans today. For those who are not willfully ignorant, a study of 'current events', 1985 style might be worthy.

The Drive to Kill Revenue Sharing - TIME

[of course Reagan didn't fail, nor did the presidents who superseded him, nor the Congress', in the sense that we can blame anyone person or anyone party. The critical issue today is we are a house divided and until the people begin to boo any pol who offers criticism after criticism, we will remain a nation divided.]

It's time for solutions and for all of us work together, for a house divided cannot stand. The real enemy to our Republic are those who hope the Republic fails, and there are many who do.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1415t-apathy-small-victories-t.jpg

Nah. Reagan wasn't a God.

He was just a very strong, charismatic leader and a great communicator.

Unlike the current Prez Reagan had a set of balls.

I think history will look kindly on Reagan. I know I sure as hell do.

I suppose that depends on who is writing the history.

This is true. We are fortunate that those who choose to rewrite history lack the capability to cleanse the history books, though it seems those in Texas have started the effort.

This is true. We are fortunate that those who choose to rewrite history lack the capability to cleanse the history books, though it seems those in Texas have started the effort.

Yeah if by rewrite history books you mean include things that had been removed before.

I know you dont like giving people facts because you think they are too stupid to understand. I just feel completely the opposite.

Yeah if by rewrite history books you mean include things that had been removed before.

I know you dont like giving people facts because you think they are too stupid to understand. I just feel completely the opposite.

I have no problem with facts, I celebrate them. You've expressed an opinion, unsubtantiated by facts and even that I celebrate. It is your right as a citizen to hold opinion, however, it you want to be taken seriously post facts and supporting evidence. Is there ever a post I submitted which suggested I desired facts to be surpressed?
If not, say your sorry and the Act of Contrition.

There are some on this MB who I believe are stupid, but by that I suspect they chose to be. Most computer savy people and those interested in politics are capable of reasoning, some however fear ideas which conflict with the dogma they have accepted as immutable.
Now, don't freak out - I said "some"; I did not label the some as left or right. In fact I believe most fringe thinkers have closed minds and black hearts.

closed minds and black hearts.

isn't that a country Western song? ayuck ayhuck ahuhuh...:eusa_drool:

Don't you ever tire of posting such stupidity. I suppose (at the very least) you should be commended for not posting CrusaderFranks copy of the cover of Newsweek as you did a couple of posts ago, of course you were one of many too clueless to come up with an original thought or a different way of looking at a problem - which is why you usually simply post the 'theme' of the day.
Thanks for sharing.

closed minds and black hearts.

Don't you ever tire of posting such stupidity. I suppose (at the very least) you should be commended for not posting CrusaderFranks copy of the cover of Newsweek as you did a couple of posts ago, of course you were one of many too clueless to come up with an original thought or a different way of looking at a problem - which is why you usually simply post the 'theme' of the day.
Thanks for sharing.

hey dude, you behurtin' my feelins..I was jus givin ur whinny bumbastically uber condiyscenting post the anser it diservd....how con you do me like dis pardner? :(

Thanks for sharing.

hey dude, you behurtin' my feelins..I was jus givin ur whinny bumbastically uber condiyscenting post the anser it diservd....how con you do me like dis pardner? :(

Thanks for sharing. It's wonderful to see you celebrate your limitations; your effort at sarcasm falls flat, for this most recent post makes as much sense as anything you write.

Forum List

Back