The God of Chaos: We May All Die in 10 Years

I turn 60 at the beginning of 2020. So 10 years is about all I plan for.

But my grandson turns 3 around the same time. So lets hope for a few more decades after that.

I thought we had 11 years, until 2030. According to the Occasional-Cortex oh-so-brilliant, highly intellectually erudite, Zen-like Rhodes scholar, towering beacon of enlightenment, Mensa member AOC and her "Green New Deal." I admit I don't understand AOC's deeply enlightened logic, as a white dude I'm sure I'm just too stupid to keep up with AOC's visionary bartender wisdom that literally spans the entire universe.

But my grandson turns 3 around the same time. So lets hope for a few more decades after that.
I guess this has been going on since the beginning of time, but only recently have we been able to track these things. Just one more thing to spend our time worrying about.

I guess this has been going on since the beginning of time, but only recently have we been able to track these things. Just one more thing to spend our time worrying about.

You know it seem the older I get the less I worry about the end of the World or if and when it happens...

Asteroids have and will hit this planet but we can during this period of time figure out ways to send future generations to another Solar System just in case we finally see the end of this planet...

You know it seem the older I get the less I worry about the end of the World or if and when it happens...

Asteroids have and will hit this planet but we can during this period of time figure out ways to send future generations to another Solar System just in case we finally see the end of this planet...
We ain't going nowhere. We'll never even colonize the moon (or even land a man on there again).

The earth is our home, and the rest is up to God, so behave yourself.

We ain't going nowhere. We'll never even colonize the moon (or even land a man on there again).

I have a ticket in the opposite direction if there is a divine being...

No, we can explore out there but our primitive thinking by most keep us here...

So if an asteroid hits us and wipes out all life on the planet, that is God's choice?

So if an asteroid hits us and wipes out all life on the planet, that is God's choice?
It does talk about "Wormwood", either an asteroid, or a comet hitting the earth in the "Last Days", and yes, that is from God.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Last edited:
I think most people's biggest fear about dying is knowing that the world is moving on without them, so most people are probably less concerned about an asteroid wiping everybody out at the same time. :dunno:

I think most people's biggest fear about dying is knowing that the world is moving on without them, so most people are probably less concerned about an asteroid wiping everybody out at the same time. :dunno:

That and worrying about something that will be completely unavoidable and will happen to everybody seems a waste of time.

That and worrying about something that will be completely unavoidable and will happen to everybody seems a waste of time.
We have an endless amount of people who are the architects of fear in this world and especially in our nation. There is a lot of money to be made by this. But if a killer asteroid was on course it would be better not to know. There would be complete anarchy in the streets.

Forum List

Back