The Goat Worshipers Hullaballoo

Religious nuts across the board are doing their part. TV preachers have their little prayer ceremonies for Trump and his bunch all the time. What's the difference?

Religious nuts across the board are doing their part. TV preachers have their little prayer ceremonies for Trump and his bunch all the time. What's the difference?
Christians don't try to put spells on people troll.

Democrats stand against God, and now, some of them are appealing to Satan for help. Satan has no power. This effort to get Satan to put a “hex” on Mr. Kavanaugh will be to no effect, other than to further condemn the souls of those behind it.

Easy. One worships the Creator of All Things.

One worships a goat.

Christians don't try to put spells on people troll.

Of course they do. You never heard a TV preacher pray for the failure of anyone who doesn't agree with them? You don't see that as casting a spell?

No attack against your integrity, as a child of GOD, can ever harm you.-

"goat" worshipers will always lose in the end.

No attack against your integrity, as a child of GOD, can ever harm you.-

"goat" worshipers will always lose in the end.

No attack against anyone's integrity will succeed. Individuals have to do that for themselves, if they ever had any in the first place. If Trump ever had any integrity, he destroyed that long ago. His supporters seem to be happy to follow his lead.

I really do have to laugh at threads like this because Trumpers support the most pagan, godless, and soulless president in the history of this nation. So they project their true beliefs to the opposition. Come out of the closet Trumpers. The world already knows how you truly feel.

One worships a goat.

Your personal belief isn't really proof though, is it?

Faith requires no proof.

It does if you expect to foist your religious beliefs on others.

One worships a goat.

Your personal belief isn't really proof though, is it?

Faith requires no proof.

It does if you expect to foist your religious beliefs on others.

I don't foist anything. I do I freely express.

Forum List

Back