the global warming scam

Hide the fact that all Scientific Societies, all National Academies of Science, and all major Universities state that the globe is warming, that the primary driver is anthropogenically created GHGs, and that it is a clear and present danger.

Of course we have great scientists like Rush Limpbaugh, Glenn Beck, and assorted kooks, junkies, and wingnuts contesting what the scientists are stating. On the basis of energy corperations dollars.

Make that billions. About 4.53. And we have seen many periods of very rapid climatic changes driven by GHGs. Just because this time mankind is responsible for the increase does not give us a pass from the laws of physics.

This is an American Institute of Physics site, which gives the history of the study of GHGs;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

dawn10.jpg

their all scared shitless.......gotta be a way ta make a buck here​

Afraid of what? Wingnut cases like you?

The scientists do fear for what we are leaving our descendents. With justification, just looking at the observational evidence concerning the Permafrost and Yedoma, there is much to fear for what we are leaving our children and grandchildren.

Not that such things would ever occur to you.

was designed by Gore and the liberals to scam an fleece the taxpayers

[youtube]D8FhmuWWcGw[/youtube]

your payback for letting him lose the election​
Al Gore is an idiot. I wish Kia or BMW would hire him as spokesperson to ruin their sales.

None the less, Global Warming science predates Al Gore.

I've learned its up for debate if you believe in the effects of greenhouse gasses. I'm kinda conservative with the whole climate change thing though so I'm gonna error on the side of caution. IF giving up 1/2 the horsepower of my new GT Mustang to help the environment I'm willing. Going back to 14.9 second Fox body type performance doesn't sound that terrible.

Well thank you for that one. I've been toying with converting my 68 Coupe to fuel injection my next project. I've never been thrilled with the 351. Perhaps electric is the way to go.

BYD in China, 123 in the US, and Eestor, also in the US are companies that look like they may have affordable batteries or capacitors by the end of 2010.

Hide the fact that all Scientific Societies, all National Academies of Science, and all major Universities state that the globe is warming, that the primary driver is anthropogenically created GHGs, and that it is a clear and present danger.

Of course we have great scientists like Rush Limpbaugh, Glenn Beck, and assorted kooks, junkies, and wingnuts contesting what the scientists are stating. On the basis of energy corperations dollars.

Well that is a total lie.

And many of them are probably shocked at finding out that the org they were basing their opinions on was manipulating the data.

Well that is a total lie.

And many of them are probably shocked at finding out that the org they were basing their opinions on was manipulating the data.

Really?

Scientific Consensus on Global Warming | Union of Concerned Scientists

Scientific Consensus on Global Warming
In the past few years, scientific societies and scientists have released statements and studies showing the growing consensus on climate change science. A common objection to taking action to reduce our heat-trapping emissions has been uncertainty within the scientific community on whether or not global warming is happening and whether it is caused by humans. However, there is now an overwhelming scientific consensus that global warming is indeed happening and humans are contributing to it. Below are links to documents and statements attesting to this consensus.

Do you realize how many differant scientific organizations that there are world wide? So you claim that all of them are manipulating data? In spite of the fact that many of them are in nations that have differant political systems?

Eots, meet Concert. Concept, meet Eots.

The Health Care Reform Bill currently being batted around in Congress and Global Warming are the two biggest scams I think I've ever seen in my lifetime.

The Health Care Reform Bill currently being batted around in Congress and Global Warming are the two biggest scams I think I've ever seen in my lifetime.

I agree. ive neven even seen such a collection cons, crooks and scam artists in my life as now. and im probably older than you

There is truth in that. However, we may rid the nation of much of their influence when we flush more Conservatives and Republicans out of the Congress and Senate in 2010.

Forum List

Back