The Global Warming Fraud

Climate Change = Weather.
Wow! Have you told the scientists this?!?!?!

It will be like Good Will Hunting, if Will was a mentally challenged ferret.
Please refer to post #120 in this thread. Thank you. And please don't forget - Climate Change = Weather.
This may come as a shock:

I will not be referring or deferring to the insane moron denier rants. I will defer to scientists, not a goober like you that would get laughed out of a 7th grade science class.

The oceans are blue. Everyone knows this.
Why are they blue? Because water absorbs infrared radiation and it does so far better than carbon dioxide does.

Why is the ocean blue?.

Here are the infrared spectra of CO2 and H2O:

IR Spectra.jpg

Not only is water far more efficient at absorbing infrared radiation, but water vapor is ~15,000 ppmv in the atmosphere vs. CO2's ~400 ppmv.

Please refer to post #120 in this thread. Thank you. And please don't forget - Climate Change = Weather.

I will not be referring or deferring to the insane moron denier rants. I will defer to scientists, not a goober like you that would get laughed out of a 7th grade science class.
Why are they blue? Because water absorbs infrared radiation and it does so far better than carbon dioxide does.

Why is the ocean blue?.

View attachment 395132

Not only is water far more efficient at absorbing infrared radiation, but water vapor is ~15,000 ppmv in the atmosphere vs. CO2's ~400 ppmv.

Then please tell me why Climate Alarmists claim the Thermosphere absorbs all that heat and little affects the oceans (which I find counter intuitive)
I could see it absorbing SOME of it...but not a significant portion of it.

Why is the ocean blue?.

View attachment 395132

Then please tell me why Climate Alarmists claim the Thermosphere absorbs all that heat and little affects the oceans (which I find counter intuitive)

Climate Alarmists say lots of things that make no sense. I cannot explain their comments but talk about counterintuitive? How does all the supposed heat get down to the earth from the Thermosphere some fifty miles high.

Why is the ocean blue?.

View attachment 395132

Ahhh, but don't forget, for a while they claimed the "missing" heat was being stored at the bottom of the ocean. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back