The global jihad is alive and well

That is 100% true! :eusa_angel:

No wonder Jews think we're all nuts.

We take an enthnocentric bronze age religion, claim that some new prohphet came along to modify it to include us, (and often claiming that Jews must be punished for not joining in our new improved religion, too!) and then say

"But our prophet was the last TRUE prophet, and no others that follow are for real!"

Honest to GOD, no wonder atheists thing we're all fucking crazy.

God must think so, too.

Bush talks to God .. did you miss that?
fine, now show me where he claimed to be doing it because of his faith
Given that it was the Iraqi people who were being mass-murdered, I have more faith in their numbers.

The figure for the number of deaths attributable to the conflict - which amounts to around 2.5% of the population - is at odds with figures cited by the US and UK governments and will cause a storm, but the Lancet says the work, from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, has been examined and validated by four separate independent experts who all urged publication.

In October 2004, the same researchers published a study estimating that 100,000 Iraqis had died as a result of the war since the beginning of the March 2003 invasion, a figure that was hugely controversial. Their new study, they say, reaffirms the accuracy of their survey of two years ago and moves it on.

"Although such death rates might be common in times of war, the combination of a long duration and tens of millions of people affected has made this the deadliest international conflict of the 21st century and should be of grave concern to everyone," write the authors, Gilbert Burnham and colleagues.
'655,000 Iraqis killed since invasion' | World news | The Guardian

You can use whatever figures you choose.
thats the fucked up Lancet report, not the iraqi people you moron

I believe that Bush suggested that he was in fact doing the work of God by invading Iraq, DC.

You don't remember the hoopla made when he uyytered something like that a few years back?

Of course I don't believe he believes that crap, but I do think he said something along those lines.
and that was proven to be false and a mistranslation of what was said
got anything else?

Bush talks to God .. did you miss that?

Given that it was the Iraqi people who were being mass-murdered, I have more faith in their numbers.

The figure for the number of deaths attributable to the conflict - which amounts to around 2.5% of the population - is at odds with figures cited by the US and UK governments and will cause a storm, but the Lancet says the work, from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, has been examined and validated by four separate independent experts who all urged publication.

In October 2004, the same researchers published a study estimating that 100,000 Iraqis had died as a result of the war since the beginning of the March 2003 invasion, a figure that was hugely controversial. Their new study, they say, reaffirms the accuracy of their survey of two years ago and moves it on.

"Although such death rates might be common in times of war, the combination of a long duration and tens of millions of people affected has made this the deadliest international conflict of the 21st century and should be of grave concern to everyone," write the authors, Gilbert Burnham and colleagues.

'655,000 Iraqis killed since invasion' | World news | The Guardian

You can use whatever figures you choose.
More leftwing drivel.

Debunked here: IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- Fraud And The Anti-U.S. Iraq Narrative

Real numbers here: Iraq Body Count

I think this is a relevant thread to remark on a news item aired tonight on the networks that the US can expect a bio/nuclear attack within the next five years.

The news media commented that this wasn't meant to scare the population but to make us aware of today's security realities, that we are not any more safe today than before 9/11.

Surrender is not what the Muslims want, they aim to convert the world to Islam or destroy it.

How does the west defend against that kind of attack. The suicide bombers of the Japanese Air Force extracted a terrible toll of American ships and lives during WW2. They just ran out of gas, planes or pilots.

The suicide bombers in the middle east and elsewhere don't seem to have a shortage of willing bombers, explosives or the means to deliver them. They are having a good deal of success in destabilizing major chunks of the planet.

I expect that the war between the west and Islam will intensify and be prolonged.

The use of WMD on a developed society will just ruin it. very similiar to Japan or Europe after WW2.

Those countries were rebuilt because of a benevolent USA. If western society is ruined, including the US, what will emerge? Will a benevolent China rebuild the USA, will Mexico come to our reconstruction? They can't because they will be the next tier of targets in Islam' relentless march to convert the world.

I guess I shouldn't be surprise that this will come in my lifetime. I was expecting the attack from a different source, the far east, and for a different reason, economic.

I'm hoping for our future but I don't think we can destroy Islam. At best, maybe contain it for a while. Had a great time while it lasted.

See ya when Hale-Bopp comes again.

Last edited:
Yes. Show proof of that.

Shall I show you proof that little boys and girls are routinely sexually abused by Christian clerics?

What you need to do is find the scripture which supports it.

As the Muslim scripture supports the repression of women and c
hildren.

Forum List

Back