The Global Elite

May 10, 2005
I hope that members here would take a few moments to study the information that I have posted here. The world is run in a very different manner than what you may believe. No, I'm not going to go into wild eyed conspiracy theories, just facts.

If you're like the people that I have talked to recently, you know that things just aren't right. Well, if you have that feeling you're not alone.

The global elite are destroying America. No, they're not Republicans or Democrats, they are control freaks hell-bent on the forging of a tyrannical system of government in the U.S and abroad. These elites gather in organizations such as the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Club of Rome to name a few. These globalist organizations have members in the academic, political, and corporate worlds. Those in the corporate make plans, academic writes papers legitimizing those plans, and the political works with the public (often in dishonest ways) to implement them. Working in secrecy is the preferred modus operandi, but this is not always possible.

There are hundreds if not thousands of examples to show the corruption and wickedness of these elites, but to demonstrate how these individuals operate, let's take a look at one project of the elite: the North American Union between Canada, Mexico, and the United States. This agenda is being pursued without the approval of Congress or the people. The Council on Foreign Relations document "Building a North American Community", outlines their plan for its creation. Robert Pastor, professor of International Relations at American University, has been one of the biggest proponents of the North American Union, writing many papers proposing the NAU, along with a common currency between Canada, Mexico, and the United States called the Amero. Pastor admits that the CFR document "Building a North American Community" has been the blueprint he has been following.

As Jerome R. Corsi points out in his new book The Late Great USA,

"Pastor openly admits that the report was a "blueprint" for articulating the goals of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). In his June 2005 testimony to the U.S. Senate, Dr. Pastor informed the Foreign Relations Committee of the link:

Pastor: "Entitled "Building a North American Community," the report offered a blueprint of the goals that the three countries of North America should persue and the steps needed to achieve these goals."

Pastor has submitted his North American Union proposals to the Trilateral Commission (another globalist organization) in 2002.

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, and member of the Bilderberg Group stated in his book Memoirs (2002) that,

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

The mayor of Oklahoma City, Mick Cornett has called for an economic union between Canada, Mexico, and the United States (presumably political integration will occur at a later date).

Watch the video

There have been several meetings between Canadian, Mexican, and U.S. leaders regarding the NAU agenda, but they have been in secret. This comes as no surprise when we read the Council on Foreign Relations document, which states on page 53 that a "North American Advisory Council" should be created to "...establish private bodies that would meet regularly or annually to buttress North American relationships, along the lines of the Bilderberg or Wehrkunde conferences, organized to support transatlantic relations." Those who have researched Bilderberg know that they have been know for their air tight security and secrecy. Therefore it is no surprise that meetings regarding the NAU have also been shrouded in secrecy.

One such advisory council has already been created, and will meet in Montebello, Canada on August 20 - 21. Canada's foreign policy newsletter reported on the group, stating that:

"The North American Competitiveness Council, part of the Security and Prosperity Partnership, was established by the American, Canadian and Mexican governments at the June 2006 trilateral meeting in Cancun, Mexico. Comprised of 30 senior private sector representatives, 10 from each country (though there are 13 U.S. members), the council is mandated to provide governments with recommendations on issues including border regulation and competitiveness in the automotive, transportation, manufacturing and services sectors. The council is expected to meet annually with security and prosperity ministers and will engage with senior government officials on an ongoing basis. They last met in February 2007 in Ottawa and are expected to meet again in Canada in August."

The meeting will be surrounded by U.S. military and Canadian police with 25-kilometre security perimeter around them. No press is allowed.

Continuing with bilderberg...

Bilderberg gathers annually at different locations around the globe. Members include politicians, bankers, and other prominent power brokers (who often have memberships with other globalist organizations mentioned previously). Mainstream media representatives do attend the meeting, but have taken a vow of secrecy. David Rockefeller thanked them for their silence during a Trilateral Commission meeting in 1991 that,

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

I hope that you find this information useful, if you have any questions please ask me. I'll answer the best I can.

Please, I would appreciate it if you didn't drag the discussion down into the trash heap. These are serious issues. If you don't have a desire to learn more or gain an understanding of what is going on, I ask you respectfully to please refrain from posting on this thread.

In the long run, economic integration between the US, Canada, Mexico, South America, and other Pacific Rim countries (e.g., Japan and Australia) will be necessary to compete with the EU and China. Most people do not understand that the most important country in the Europe is not France, Germany, or the UK. Rather, it is Russia. And while it may be decades away, Russia will eventually integrate with the EU. If the population stays about the same as now, the EU will then have about 550 million people: a formidable economic block, with more natural resources than any other competitor. China will be resource constrained (which is why their current military expansion is so worrisome), but will have at least 1.3 billion people, with huge potential for industrial productivity at comparatively low cost. In order to compete, the Pacific Rim countries will eventually integrate to produce the most wealthy and technologically advanced economic block, with more than 1 billion people. The integration will be slow, taking decades, but it will occur.

Goodbye to national sovereignty, goodbye to our borders.

Have you been wondering why Bush hasn't been enforcing our border security? Under the Security and Prosperity Partnership (North American Union), our border will cease to exist, at least in its current form. Under the SPP plan, we will have a common "North American" border surrounding North America. Vehicles and people will pass freely through borders with North American ID cards. If you thought NAFTA was bad, just wait for the full economic/political integration of Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. Ever hear of the "Totalization" of Social Security? This plan would "...allow millions of illegal Mexican workers to draw billions of dollars from the U.S. Social Security Trust Fund." Under the North American Union similar plans are to be implemented.

Our federal deficit is absolutely huge at the moment, with our dollar devaluing at an astonishing rate, the housing market is crashing and the economy in general is volatile. America will cease to exist under the NAU.

Forum List

Back