The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

The deaths are from ODs on illegal drugs. There is plenty of evidence that lives are being saved with ACA. The Blaze is a giant pile of crappe...
Dude...you sound like an idiot. The statistical fact is that we are seeing 80,000 more deaths per year after Obamacare than before. So I don't care how many live you think are being "saved" - the fact is, it is a negative net result.
RESPECTABLE link? Anything to do with the 60k opioid deaths last year? 80 this year? Nonsensical idea....

Obviously not dimwit - 80,000 more deaths per year after Obvious than before proves you're an idiot, a science denier, and a partisan hack.
link?
Wait...are you serious? You're really this stupid? In post #4062 I added the exact link you're requesting. You responded in post #4063 and have been arguing against it ever since. And now you don't even know what you're arguing against?

My word, you are the dimwit to end all dimwits. :lmao:
The dimwits are Beck and you...HS grad ex-cokehead DJs like him and Rush are a joke, for dupes only...

Obviously not dimwit - 80,000 more deaths per year after Obvious than before proves you're an idiot, a science denier, and a partisan hack.
link?
Wait...are you serious? You're really this stupid? In post #4062 I added the exact link you're requesting. You responded in post #4063 and have been arguing against it ever since. And now you don't even know what you're arguing against?

The dimwits are Beck and you...
Dude...your dumb ass argued about statistical facts in a link and then asked for a link to the link you were arguing about. :lmao:

RESPECTABLE link? Anything to do with the 60k opioid deaths last year? 80 this year? Nonsensical idea....
Come on my fragile little snowflake - be a drama queen again and tell us all how everyone is going to "die" when Obamacare is revealed. :laugh:

IMG_2685.JPG

link?

The dimwits are Beck and you...
Dude...your dumb ass argued about statistical facts in a link and then asked for a link to the link you were arguing about. :lmao:
Idiotic GOP propaganda, dupe.

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy...
(WASHINGTON) — The number of U.S. adults without health insurance has grown by some 2 million this year, according to a major new survey that finds recent coverage gains beginning to erode.
Obamacare has run all of the insurance companies out of the "exchanges". So we have 80,000 more deaths per year thanks to Obamacare and millions losing their health insurance thanks to Obamacare.

Healthcare: Uninsured U.S. Adults Increase by Two Million

All you got to do to fix the ACA, is add in the public option. Done deal.
There is no fixing the Obamacare. It's a mess. The absolute best thing to do is to repeal it and get government the hell out of healthcare.

In the private sector - set up "associations" or "co-ops" for anyone to join to pool large resources and allow them to negotiate good prices. Boom! Problem solved. Healthcare costs plummet and healthcare becomes "portable" as it's not tied to your job.

Rand Paul offers interesting plan to dramatically transform U.S. health care system

Repeal ain't gona happen so move on with your life.

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy...
(WASHINGTON) — The number of U.S. adults without health insurance has grown by some 2 million this year, according to a major new survey that finds recent coverage gains beginning to erode.
Obamacare has run all of the insurance companies out of the "exchanges". So we have 80,000 more deaths per year thanks to Obamacare and millions losing their health insurance thanks to Obamacare.

Healthcare: Uninsured U.S. Adults Increase by Two Million

All insurance companies?

Bwahahaha! It's already been repealed in the House. Just needs to be repealed in the Senate and it's a done deal.

Be serious, neither are repeals.

re·peal
rəˈpēl/
verb
  1. 1.
    revoke or annul (a law or congressional act).
    "the legislation was repealed five months later"
    synonyms: revoke, rescind, cancel, reverse, annul, nullify, declare null and void, quash, abolish; More
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of revoking or annulling a law or congressional act.
    "the House voted in favor of repeal"
    synonyms: revocation, rescinding, cancellation, reversal, annulment, nullification, quashing, abolition; More

Bwahahaha! It's already been repealed in the House. Just needs to be repealed in the Senate and it's a done deal.

They aren't? What are they - "fake" repeals? :uhh:

Did you read the definition smart one?

Did you read the senate bill since Cruz has added his amendment? I thought you were for lower govt payments to insurance companies? Did you read that ain't gona happen, in fact more. I don't care what they do but if I would have voted for someone on their promises of full repeal (which they said) I certainly would be disappointed. If they want to do what they are putting forward then it's crap.

They might be above to kill two birds with one stone, save Medicare and insure most people by expanding Medicare to 50 and above and between 50 and 65 charge a reasonable premium for Part A and charge the same the senior's pay today for Part B, raise payroll taxes by .5% or 1% and you satisfy just about everyone in U.S., not to mention carrying Medicare out many more years. This would lower the premiums for 1-49 age group and even though there are sick people between 50-64 there are many more healthy to offset the sick. Just a thought but I am not a lawmaker, but did sleep at a holiday inn last night.

You seem to think I have a lot of skin in this game, the only skin I have is selling it during open enrollment periods and whatever which way they go would like to learn the ins and outs, but 2018 is already a go as is.

What are you a s
They aren't? What are they - "fake" repeals? :uhh:

Did you read the definition smart one?

Did you read the senate bill since Cruz has added his amendment? I thought you were for lower govt payments to insurance companies? Did you read that ain't gona happen, in fact more. I don't care what they do but if I would have voted for someone on their promises of full repeal (which they said) I certainly would be disappointed. If they want to do what they are putting forward then it's crap.

They might be above to kill two birds with one stone, save Medicare and insure most people by expanding Medicare to 50 and above and between 50 and 65 charge a reasonable premium for Part A and charge the same the senior's pay today for Part B, raise payroll taxes by .5% or 1% and you satisfy just about everyone in U.S., not to mention carrying Medicare out many more years. This would lower the premiums for 1-49 age group and even though there are sick people between 50-64 there are many more healthy to offset the sick. Just a thought but I am not a lawmaker, but did sleep at a holiday inn last night.

You seem to think I have a lot of skin in this game, the only skin I have is selling it during open enrollment periods and whatever which way they go would like to learn the ins and outs, but 2018 is already a go as is.

All this is coinciding with the training site for certification for 2018, it goes down July 21 and the new certification comes up mid August.

They might be above to kill two birds with one stone, save Medicare and insure most people by expanding Medicare to 50 and above and between 50 and 65 charge a reasonable premium for Part A and charge the same the senior's pay today for Part B, raise payroll taxes by .5% or 1% and you satisfy just about everyone in U.S., not to mention carrying Medicare out many more years.
And that is they key phrase there. When Dumbocrats pushed for Social Security in the 1930's, Republicans warned that it was unsustainable. History has proven them right. When Dumbocrats pushed for Medicare in the 1960's, Republicans warned that it was unsustainable. History has proven them right. It is now insolvent (per Barack Insane Obama himself). When Dumbocrats pushed for Obamacare in 2010, Republicans warned that it was catastrophic. History has proven them right.

The scary part? Over the years, the catastrophic failure of left-wing policy has come sooner and sooner. It took 60 years for Social Security to become a major problem. It took 40 years for Medicare to become a major problem. It took 4 years for Obamacare to collapse.

They might be above to kill two birds with one stone, save Medicare and insure most people by expanding Medicare to 50 and above and between 50 and 65 charge a reasonable premium for Part A and charge the same the senior's pay today for Part B, raise payroll taxes by .5% or 1% and you satisfy just about everyone in U.S., not to mention carrying Medicare out many more years.
And that is they key phrase there. When Dumbocrats pushed for Social Security in the 1930's, Republicans warned that it was unsustainable. History has proven them right. When Dumbocrats pushed for Medicare in the 1960's, Republicans warned that it was unsustainable. History has proven them right. It is now insolvent (per Barack Insane Obama himself). When Dumbocrats pushed for Obamacare in 2010, Republicans warned that it was catastrophic. History has proven them right.

The scary part? Over the years, the catastrophic failure of left-wing policy has come sooner and sooner. It took 60 years for Social Security to become a major problem. It took 40 years for Medicare to become a major problem. It took 4 years for Obamacare to collapse.

Social Security History

Social Security history

New Topics

Forum List

Back