The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

Quite correct. As Chesterson said "Marriage is not to make you happy but to make you holy". Contentment follows. Not a new idea.

Im not talking about holiness. In fact I believe relkgion generally takes one further from Righteousness rzther ghsn closer to it. Thsts due to the dact that Morality supercedes religion.

What is odd is you couldn't handle the statement that rebutted yours.

To bad you cannot handle anything other than your opinion.

You don't have ADD do you? I don't call bulldykes strong and independent. I call them pitiful. Wanna read that again?

Your sentence was not clear. First you said you didn't know any strong independent women, then you mentioned bull dykes but that they weren't scary. Learn to write better posts.

But let's not get sidetracked by that. Your claiming to not know any strong, independent women does, in fact, speak volumes. Unless you are talking physical strength, you are either lying or are willfully ignorant. Do you know any single mothers who work and raise children?

It was very clear. I used the conjunction "but" to link a contrasting view of women is seen.

I notice you don't address my questioning you not knowing any strong, independent women. Nor did you answer my question. I'm not wasting times discussing sentence structure.

I can handle plenty. But when we are talking about how women are treated, I have strong opinions. Odd that you said I can't handle anyone elses opinion as a rebuttal to my opinion.

Forum List

Back