The Giants suck

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
There....I said it

After weeks of hoping for a turnaround, the only valid conclusion is they suck

The offensive line, once touted as the best in the NFL, can't run block and leaves Eli scrambling for his life

The defensive line, also once the best in the NFL, can't pressure any QB and gets run over week after week. Osi, Tuck and Kiwanuka have turned into stiffs. Looks like the Giants miss Steve Spagnola more than they let on.

I hate to say it, but it may be time for Tom to go.

Even the special teams are horrible, there isn't a bright spot.

There....I said it

After weeks of hoping for a turnaround, the only valid conclusion is they suck

The offensive line, once touted as the best in the NFL, can't run block and leaves Eli scrambling for his life

The defensive line, also once the best in the NFL, can't pressure any QB and gets run over week after week. Osi, Tuck and Kiwanuka have turned into stiffs. Looks like the Giants miss Steve Spagnola more than they let on.

Doesn't help that Eli Manning isn't that great either.

It's hard to believe they have collapsed so badly.

A year or so ago, they dominated both sides of the ball, running over teams at will.

Now, they can't block shit, and they can't get to the QB.

The NFL is a funny league. There is no other league I know of where in the middle of the season, teams can suddenly become bad. Or good.

The G-men are in a serious slump, that's for sure. If they miss the playoffs, the Giant fans can have something real to bitch about.

It's hard to believe they have collapsed so badly.

A year or so ago, they dominated both sides of the ball, running over teams at will.

Now, they can't block shit, and they can't get to the QB.

The NFL is a funny league. There is no other league I know of where in the middle of the season, teams can suddenly become bad. Or good.
Actually, this collapse began last year after the hot start they lost 3 out of 4 at the end before Philly killed them in the semis.

When you add it up, NY has been 7-8 with a playoff loss since then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back