The Ghosts of Gaza:

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

That is correct. Academic credentials are a mark of accomplishment and (in some cases) specific curricula exposure.

Who cares what you think, anyways? you're one more of those anti-Zionist scumbags who come and go

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Your arrogance is priceless Lippy... :banana:

Try honest.

You want arrogance? arrogance is a user accusing me of being ignorant to Israeli law when I studied it for years.

Honest? hmmmm

And being an academic does NOT make you smart!
(COMMENT)

To be quick-witted or clever, and able to evaluate a perspective is another matter. As an example, Michael Faraday (1791-1867), credited with such discoveries as electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis, did not receive a formal education for his day. Thomas Edison and the Wright Brothers never finished High School. Bill Gates (Microsoft), Micheal Dell (Dell Computers), Steve Jobs (Apple), and Larry Ellison (Oracle), were all college drop-outs. To be "smart" is rather like having a gift.

Albert Einstein, considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century, "lacking the equivalent of a high school diploma," he failed much of the entrance exam" at the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School; but got exceptional marks in mathematics and physics. (He did eventually make up his shortfalls in school.)

I'm not sure what "smart" is --- but you don't get it in school.

Most Respectfully,
R

Correct

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

That is correct. Academic credentials are a mark of accomplishment and (in some cases) specific curricula exposure.

Who cares what you think, anyways? you're one more of those anti-Zionist scumbags who come and go

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

You want arrogance? arrogance is a user accusing me of being ignorant to Israeli law when I studied it for years.

Honest? hmmmm

(COMMENT)

To be quick-witted or clever, and able to evaluate a perspective is another matter. As an example, Michael Faraday (1791-1867), credited with such discoveries as electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis, did not receive a formal education for his day. Thomas Edison and the Wright Brothers never finished High School. Bill Gates (Microsoft), Micheal Dell (Dell Computers), Steve Jobs (Apple), and Larry Ellison (Oracle), were all college drop-outs. To be "smart" is rather like having a gift.

Albert Einstein, considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century, "lacking the equivalent of a high school diploma," he failed much of the entrance exam" at the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School; but got exceptional marks in mathematics and physics. (He did eventually make up his shortfalls in school.)

Most Respectfully,
R
Not sure what smart is, but it ain't Lippy!

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

Honest? hmmmm

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
~~Mark Twain

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

Honest? hmmmm

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
~~Mark Twain
Agreed, even education is a form of domination!

The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites.

I rest my case here.

Got a link to back up your 90% figure?

And I suppose you are in the 10% non hypocrites?

The odds of myself being among those 10% are slim. I bet I can fall into hypocrisy sometimes. It's a human tendancy.

Tell you what I'm not though. PC. Can't stand that Politically correct crap. It used to cover up lies in most cases.

You forgot to post a link!

:link:

Link to what?

Me being PC?

Wow, I don't believe that you are quite as slow as you pretend to be so... Or is it that, once again, you are caught with your pants down?

You said "The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites."

So you want a poll asking "do you consider yourself hypocrite"?

Link to what, again?

Dude,you're on crack or something?

Got a link to back up your 90% figure?

And I suppose you are in the 10% non hypocrites?

The odds of myself being among those 10% are slim. I bet I can fall into hypocrisy sometimes. It's a human tendancy.

Tell you what I'm not though. PC. Can't stand that Politically correct crap. It used to cover up lies in most cases.

Link to what?

Me being PC?

Wow, I don't believe that you are quite as slow as you pretend to be so... Or is it that, once again, you are caught with your pants down?

You said "The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites."

Link to what, again?

Lippy you prove yourself a complete waste of space...

Put up or shut up...

You drone on about crap that is clearly JUST in your head... You are unable to provide links to support your statements, yet you still continue to drone on...

Enough already...

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

Honest? hmmmm

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Not sure what smart is, but it ain't Lippy!

Ok. If you say so:rolleyes:

Link to what?

Me being PC?

Link to what, again?

Lippy you prove yourself a complete waste of space...

Put up or shut up...

You drone on about crap that is clearly JUST in your head... You are unable to provide links to support your statements, yet you still continue to drone on...

Enough already...

You sound rediculous. When you'll be able to have a normal debate, adress me again.

You sound rediculous. When you'll be able to have a normal debate, adress me again.

Sanctimonious twat...

Even with your years of studying Israeli law you still FAIL with every written word Lippy...

You wouldn't know a "normal debate" if it came and bit you in the ass...

Good night Vienna...

New Topics

Forum List

Back