The Ghost of RasPUTIN!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
All of us, sometimes in our lives have heard or read about the mysterious Russian faith healer and mentalist known as Rasputin. I was enthralled by the story of how a peasant monk was able to gain the confidence of and , thereby, influence national policy via his royal hosts.

Rasputin was viciously murdered by jealous nobles ion Dec 30, 1916 after previous attempts had failed.

Some would call the talent given to Rasputin a spiritual gift; one-ordained by the Most High! But whatever Rasputin used to heal the royal son, he succeeded where traditional medicine failed.

Is Putin a descendent of Rasputin. I don't know. However, Putin's power to mesmerize Trump is on a par with Rasputin's power to mesmerize the Russian Queen. Once again, a name seemingly derived from that of Rasputin (Putin) is associated with political intrigue and mystery.

Putin, though, is channeling the spirit of J Edgar Hoover rather than that of Rasputin. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin hasn't found a way to tap into Hoovers Black book. A look at the T- index would likely be quite revealing. But that is only ONE of the prospective holds Putin has on Trump! Overlay those kown facts with an occult twist and... use your imagination!

So explain to me what Russia and Putin have done to offend your sense of decorum and why you are itching to have the Barrypuppet start a war with Russia? Are you gonna go fight in it???

Last edited:
So explain to me what Russia and Putin have done to offend your sense of decorum and why you are itching to have the Barrypouppet start a war with Russia? Are you gonna go fight in it???
barry ouopet.jpg

All of us, sometimes in our lives have heard or read about the mysterious Russian faith healer and mentalist known as Rasputin. I was enthralled by the story of how a peasant monk was able to gain the confidence of and , thereby, influence national policy via his royal hosts.

Rasputin was viciously murdered by jealous nobles ion Dec 30, 1916 after previous attempts had failed.

Some would call the talent given to Rasputin a spiritual gift; one-ordained by the Most High! But whatever Rasputin used to heal the royal son, he succeeded where traditional medicine failed.

Is Putin a descendent of Rasputin. I don't know. However, Putin's power to mesmerize Trump is on a par with Rasputin's power to mesmerize the Russian Queen. Once again, a name seemingly derived from that of Rasputin (Putin) is associated with political intrigue and mystery.

Putin, though, is channeling the spirit of J Edgar Hoover rather than that of Rasputin. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin hasn't found a way to tap into Hoovers Black book. A look at the T- index would likely be quite revealing. But that is only ONE of the prospective holds Putin has on Trump! Overlay those kown facts with an occult twist and... use your imagination!

That has to be some pretty dank kind that you've been herfing.

Are lefties going to start blaming spiritualists and spirits for Hillary's loss now? With all the knee jerk anger on the left generated by the DNC nobody is asking what the hell our "intelligence networks" were doing while Russia was allegedly hacking our systems. Drain the freaking swamp.

So explain to me what Russia and Putin have done to offend your sense of decorum and why you are itching to have the Barrypuppet start a war with Russia? Are you gonna go fight in it???

I take notice when 17 of our intelligence agencies report that Russian hackers attacked government computers and purposefully swayed the election in Trump's favor. Putin has been indicted as the key figure behind this clandestine operation.. Considering these well publicized reports, your bizarre question of what is causing my sense of decorum to be offended is one of the most pathetic responses I have seen.

Now that you mention it. I must confess. I am a warrior. and any ENEMY that attacks my homeland in any manner deserves whatever comes after. If you don't want the USA to hit back don't take that first punch. If you don't want war don't FUCK WITH US!

Are lefties going to start blaming spiritualists and spirits for Hillary's loss now? With all the knee jerk anger on the left generated by the DNC nobody is asking what the hell our "intelligence networks" were doing while Russia was allegedly hacking our systems. Drain the freaking swamp.
Whoa! I'm no leftie, sonny! I am as conservative as they come. You populist jerks on the Trump Train are figuratively headed to Moscow with love. Even the leftists are shaking their heads at how easily ewe sheep were transformed into bedfellows of the Russians.

I take notice when 17 of our intelligence agencies report that Russian hackers attacked government computers and purposefully swayed the election in Trump's favor. Putin has been indicted as the key figure behind this clandestine operation.. Considering these well publicized reports, your bizarre question of what is causing my sense of decorum to be offended is one of the most pathetic responses I have seen.

Now that you mention it. I must confess. I am a warrior. and any ENEMY that attacks my homeland in any manner deserves whatever comes after. If you don't want the USA to hit back don't take that first punch. If you don't want war don't FUCK WITH US!

#1 I am calling total bullshit on that because Juilian Assange has been very uprfont as to the fact that the leaked e-mails came from no foreign government and some even came from DNC insiders that were poissed about how Sanders was treated and the unbelievable fraud of the Clinton foundation and the abuses including child trafficking.

#2 Why are leftards pissed that it was revealed that the almestream media and NGOs and super PAC groups were conspiring to steal the election for Hitlery uising illegal means?

#3 Did you not see the e-mails where the "shadow government" guaranteed that Hitlery's indiscretions about using a private server and deleted e-mails were taken care of and to not to worry about the FBI investigation because it was handled??

#4 How about the e-mail where a Clintyon operative states that while the masses remain uninformed via the programming, they are getting harder to control and this needs to be addressed??? Does that not give you pause for cause????

#5 The obsession with high ranking DNC operatives like John Podesta that seems to be obsessed with "pizza" and "pasta" ....ice cream, walnut sauce" which are all code words for pedophiles to communicate with each other. Take this e-mail for example ....

Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it. Susaner"

In pedophile terms, it means that a handkerchief that was used to collect the fluids of his victim and his semen was left at the scene...which they use to perform a "spirit cooking ceremony" later.....a handkerchief that is "pizza related"? And then there is the e-mail where Podesta is asked "Do you think I would do better playing dominoes on pizza instead of pasta?"....does that make any sense to you? According to the FBI manual as it pertains to pedophiles, "dominoes" is a code word for BDSM....."pizza" means a little girl, "pasta" means a little boy....ice cream means a child prostitute...."walnut sauce" means a child of color......

#6 Laura Silsby was in financial straits so to try and get her business back on track she and eight associates tried to kidnap 33 children out of Haiti with the excuse of "I'm starting an orphanage" and most of the kids were not orphans at all.....really? So these kids were the starter kits??? Huma Abedin kept the Hildebeast abreast of the developments and eventually Bill "drop trou" went there to smooth things over and the 8 associates were let off and Laura Silsby spent a minimal amount of time in jail....guess what her job is now? She works for the Amber Alert system........imagine that?

#7 You are more pissed about the entity that revealed the slimy doings of the DNC than you are about the contents of the illegal shit.....and that tells me that you are one disgusting pile of shit. You could watch a child being raped in a luciferan ritual by one of your DNC heroes and you would find a way to justify it......

F-U-C-K you.....you should have been aborted.

#1 I am calling total bullshit on that because Juilian Assange has been very uprfont as to the fact that the leaked e-mails came from no foreign government and some even came from DNC insiders that were poissed about how Sanders was treated and the unbelievable fraud of the Clinton foundation and the abuses including child trafficking.

#2 Why are leftards pissed that it was revealed that the almestream media and NGOs and super PAC groups were conspiring to steal the election for Hitlery uising illegal means?

#3 Did you not see the e-mails where the "shadow government" guaranteed that Hitlery's indiscretions about using a private server and deleted e-mails were taken care of and to not to worry about the FBI investigation because it was handled??

#4 How about the e-mail where a Clintyon operative states that while the masses remain uninformed via the programming, they are getting harder to control and this needs to be addressed??? Does that not give you pause for cause????

#5 The obsession with high ranking DNC operatives like John Podesta that seems to be obsessed with "pizza" and "pasta" ....ice cream, walnut sauce" which are all code words for pedophiles to communicate with each other. Take this e-mail for example ....

Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it. Susaner"

In pedophile terms, it means that a handkerchief that was used to collect the fluids of his victim and his semen was left at the scene...which they use to perform a "spirit cooking ceremony" later.....a handkerchief that is "pizza related"? And then there is the e-mail where Podesta is asked "Do you think I would do better playing dominoes on pizza instead of pasta?"....does that make any sense to you? According to the FBI manual as it pertains to pedophiles, "dominoes" is a code word for BDSM....."pizza" means a little girl, "pasta" means a little boy....ice cream means a child prostitute...."walnut sauce" means a child of color......

#6 Laura Silsby was in financial straits so to try and get her business back on track she and eight associates tried to kidnap 33 children out of Haiti with the excuse of "I'm starting an orphanage" and most of the kids were not orphans at all.....really? So these kids were the starter kits??? Huma Abedin kept the Hildebeast abreast of the developments and eventually Bill "drop trou" went there to smooth things over and the 8 associates were let off and Laura Silsby spent a minimal amount of time in jail....guess what her job is now? She works for the Amber Alert system........imagine that?

#7 You are more pissed about the entity that revealed the slimy doings of the DNC than you are about the contents of the illegal shit.....and that tells me that you are one disgusting pile of shit. You could watch a child being raped in a luciferan ritual by one of your DNC heroes and you would find a way to justify it......

F-U-C-K you.....you should have been aborted.

Lesssee. Julian Assange vs 17 intelligence agencies. And you side with Assange?

The contents of the e-mails!

Where are the arrests? All I see as your "evidence of a pedophilia ring: is innocent people ordering fast food. Your imagination has gotten the better of you... Careful...you might be biting off more than you can chew. Not everyone who orders pizza from Dominoes is a pedophile using code words. That includes conservative Catholics and other RWers ordering pizza for a home gathering incidental to watching a football game.

Forum List

Back