The Germans Think We're Insane -- And I Have To Agree

And why should we care what the Germans think?

Primarily because seeing things from a fresh perspective might aid us. And then, of course, it'd be nice if we were not a laughingstock, donca think?

Gee we're the laughing stock of Germany. I think we have plenty to laugh at them about don't you?

No you´re not. Let me tell you again that we deeply love you and your country. The US is still the land of our dreams, the land of unlimited possibilities. In his heart, every german thinks so. We feel deeply thankful for what to did to us, even the sacrifice you did by correcting our historic wrong turn with the nazi era.

We don´t laugh about you. We feel sorry and we´re very sad to see your great country going down this way. When I was in the US ´95 i rubbed my eyes, watching all these crack addicted with billard-big eyes hanging around everywhere. When I imagine that things are now worser than to that time, I like to ask you: When will you wake up? You have been cheated, traited, fucked, raped and robbed in every thinkable way but you´re still electing and follwing the loud and noisy Bastards. It´s your country. You are the people. You have the power. You don´t have to live this way - by a watch over the borders you can see, that a society can allow you to get as rich as you want without let enyone fall through the net. Why is this so hard to accept for you?

And why should we care what the Germans think?

Primarily because seeing things from a fresh perspective might aid us. And then, of course, it'd be nice if we were not a laughingstock, donca think?
I've no idea what article you read, but I don't see any indication that we are a "laughing stock" of anyone.

But then, your lack of reading comprehension and 'ability' to see things that are not there are well established.

Gee we're the laughing stock of Germany. I think we have plenty to laugh at them about don't you?

No you´re not. Let me tell you again that we deeply love you and your country. The US is still the land of our dreams, the land of unlimited possibilities. In his heart, every german thinks so. We feel deeply thankful for what to did to us, even the sacrifice you did by correcting our historic wrong turn with the nazi era.

We don´t laugh about you. We feel sorry and we´re very sad to see your great country going down this way. When I was in the US ´95 i rubbed my eyes, watching all these crack addicted with billard-big eyes hanging around everywhere. When I imagine that things are now worser than to that time, I like to ask you: When will you wake up? You have been cheated, traited, fucked, raped and robbed in every thinkable way but you´re still electing and follwing the loud and noisy Bastards. It´s your country. You are the people. You have the power. You don´t have to live this way - by a watch over the borders you can see, that a society can allow you to get as rich as you want without let enyone fall through the net. Why is this so hard to accept for you?

what's with the we shit, speak for yourself.

nur mal nebenbei, herr sauerkraut.

nehmen Sie es nicht persönlich.

ich bin ziemlich rau im umgang, und ich meinte es so, wie ich es schrieb.

aber ich nehme weiter kaum etwas übel, hier.

willkommen.

and you don´t speak for me

echte Männer wissen das.

that's quite lame. i don't speak for you.

i am telling you to speak for yourself and to not make grand proclamations about what the germans think, do, love and whatever.

i am german. with this "we shit" you try to speak for me. don't.

that is all.

so you´re sitting in the bacon of the safety our great country and you´re ignoring everything that america did and still does to us? WHo kicked out the nazis? Who protected us over 50 years from a russion invasion? Who buys our products? Who teached freedom to us? Who established a working market economy, including the D-Mark?!

Is it possible that you´re a former GDR citizen? I won´t wonder. If here is the talk about "The Germans", than I feel the right to anwer as "A German" even for other germans, because most of us feel like i do. I´m absolutely sure about that.

Last edited:
Fluffy women. Yanno, like this.....

csl5431l.jpg

that's quite lame. i don't speak for you.

i am telling you to speak for yourself and to not make grand proclamations about what the germans think, do, love and whatever.

i am german. with this "we shit" you try to speak for me. don't.

that is all.

so you´re sitting in the bacon of the safety our great country and you´re ignoring everything that america did and still does to us? WHo kicked out the nazis? Who protected us over 50 years from a russion invasion? Who buys our products? Who teached freedom to us? Who established a working market economy, including the D-Mark?!

Is it possible that you´re a former GDR citizen? I won´t wonder. If here is the talk about "The Germans", than I feel the right to anwer as "A German" even for other germans, becaouse most of us feel like i do. I´m absolutely sure about that.

I think you should show your gratitude by sending me a genuine Black Forest cuckoo clock.

New Topics

Forum List

Back