The General’s Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine

Well, Malaysia doesn't, neither does Bangladesh, Jordan, Tunisia or Albania.

You might find isolated incidents in countries like Morocco or Turkey, but they certainly aren't the norm.

There are clearly problems in Egypt and Nigeria, but there are more countries without problems than there are with problems.

It's funny that someone who claimed the Shah never persecuted minorities despite his obvious persecution of the Kurds, Beluchs and Bahai now seems so worried about the fate of those minorities in neighbouring countries.
As usual you're full of shit again.

And as per usual you concede defeat without even attempting to debate the topic.
It's funny someone who keeps getting exposed for being ignorant and a liar by various posters and keeps getting humiliated over and over, still claims victory.

In 1929, Muslims attacked and massacred Jews in Hebron, a city they had been living in for 800 years. There was no occupation or state of Israel at the time. Your excuses for Islamic savagery just don't add up.
I'm not excusing Islamic savagery.

And you're not using what happened in Hebron in 1929, as justification for Israeli atrocities now.
But you do excuse Islamic savagery. Why is that groin boy?

This story of the general's son in Palestinian Occupied Territory can't be true!
According to Zionist Supremacists, no Jews are allowed there!

PS- "G-d" is watching you, Israel.

Andre Pshenichnikov, Ex-Israeli Soldier, Seeks Palestinian Citizenship

By DALIA NAMMARI 06/14/12 03:40 AM ET

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- In an odd twist to the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian saga, a former Israeli soldier has embarked on a new fight: He wants to renounce his Israeli citizenship and move to a Palestinian refugee camp in the West Bank.

Andre Pshenichnikov, a 23-year-old Jewish immigrant from Tajikistan, was recently detained by Israeli police for residing illegally in the Deheishe Refugee Camp near Bethlehem. There he told police that he wants to break all ties with Israel, give up his Israeli citizenship and obtain a Palestinian one instead.

Pshenichnikov is currently traveling in Europe for two months. When he returns, he hopes to move to the West Bank.

You need to provide a link via board rules for any published article pasted on the board. You are only to cut/paste one paragraph of any copywrited material, and provide a link to the source should anyone want to finish reading the article. Newby.

Andre Pshenichnikov, Ex-Israeli Soldier, Seeks Palestinian Citizenship

By DALIA NAMMARI 06/14/12 03:40 AM ET

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- In an odd twist to the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian saga, a former Israeli soldier has embarked on a new fight: He wants to renounce his Israeli citizenship and move to a Palestinian refugee camp in the West Bank.

Andre Pshenichnikov, a 23-year-old Jewish immigrant from Tajikistan, was recently detained by Israeli police for residing illegally in the Deheishe Refugee Camp near Bethlehem. There he told police that he wants to break all ties with Israel, give up his Israeli citizenship and obtain a Palestinian one instead.

Pshenichnikov is currently traveling in Europe for two months. When he returns, he hopes to move to the West Bank.

It's incredibly rare for Israelis to seek to live under Palestinian rule. There are only a few known cases of Jewish Israelis who have done so, mostly ones who have married Palestinians, as well as a journalist for the Israeli daily Haaretz who moved to Ramallah and reports from there. None are known to have renounced Israeli citizenship – though some Israelis living abroad have. Nor are any known to have sought Palestinian residency instead. People are not allowed to be dual citizens.

Reached at his Israeli home, Pshenichnikov's mother Svetlana said she was troubled by her son's plans.

"I'm his mother and I am trying to support him like a mother should," she said. "But I don't support his war."

The family immigrated to Israel when Pshenichnikov was 13. Israel grants automatic citizenship to anyone who is Jewish. He later completed his three years of mandatory military service, enlisting as a computer programmer in the army's signals corps, and even served an additional year and a half as a career soldier.

But sometime during his military service, he began to question Israel's relationship with the Palestinians. Since then, he has completely rejected his adopted country. After his service ended, he moved to the refugee camp in April and worked as a waiter in a Bethlehem hotel and as a construction worker in Deheishe.

"I hate Zionism ... I want to be part of the Palestinian resistance," Pshenichnikov told The Associated Press. "I call for other Israelis who support the existence of a state of Palestine to do the same, to come live in the West Bank or Gaza as Palestinians."

The Palestinians want to make the West Bank part of an independent state. For the time being, in accordance with past agreements with Israel, they technically don't have a Palestinian citizenship but the self-rule authority issues I.D. residency cards and Palestinian passports.

Pshenichnikov said he chose to live near Bethlehem in hopes of taking advantage of his fluency in Russian to guide Russian tourists in Jesus' traditional hometown.

Residents say he was initially treated with suspicion. Many Palestinians suspected him of being an Israeli spy and Palestinian officials eventually handed him over to Israeli authorities. But Pshenichnikov remained undeterred, returning to Deheishe where was apprehended by Palestinian forces and handed over to Israel again.

Israeli police released him under restrictive conditions and banned him from entering the Palestinian-controlled areas pending the end of legal proceedings against him.

Tareq Abu Sheikha, who rented Pshenichnikov a room for a month, said he was "suspicious and not honest."

Abu Sheikha said Pshenichnikov presented himself as a Russian foreign activist and was even seen throwing stones at Israeli soldiers during demonstrations. But he was also heard speaking in Hebrew on his phone and carried his old military I.D. card with him.

"We don't have a problem with any Israeli coming to be one of us. We'll be honored and give them an I.D. card, but this young man was suspicious and he lied and that's why we handed him to the Israelis," he said.

Officially renouncing Israeli citizenship is a lengthy, complicated process. Interior Ministry spokeswoman Sabine Hadad said that one has to file a request at an Israeli representative office overseas, prove that one has another citizenship and then await a ruling, which is not always granted. She said she wasn't familiar with Pshenichnikov's case, but that only few hundred people have their citizenship revoked each year.

The Israeli military declined to comment on Pshenichnikov.

Abdel-Fatah Hamayel, the governor of Bethlehem, said that in principle there should be no problem granting Pshenichnikov Palestinian citizenship, but that it would have to go through the proper legal channels.

"He wasn't supposed to come illegally. If people knew his true identity, there's no guarantee for his safety. He should have informed the Palestinian side with an official request and his request would be considered," he said.
Sounds as if someone stuck a thumb in his soft spot, bless his heart.

This story of the general's son in Palestinian Occupied Territory can't be true!
According to Zionist Supremacists, no Jews are allowed there!

PS- "G-d" is watching you, Israel.

According to your rep rating you've been busy "sucking off goats."
Medical researchers now say that goat stuff kills brain cells. Evidently you've been at it for quite some time.

It's funny someone who keeps getting exposed for being ignorant and a liar by various posters and keeps getting humiliated over and over, still claims victory.
What's even funnier, is you making vague claims and innuendo's you can't explain or back up with evidence, then patting yourself on the back and acting like you just said something of substance, when all it really was, was empty rhetoric.

As usual you're full of shit again.

And as per usual you concede defeat without even attempting to debate the topic.

Roudy -

Please stay on topic.

You posted:

Name a Muslim country that Muslims actually don't persecute Christians and minorities.

I named a half dozen.

Do you accept that your original claim was false?

Roudy -

Please stay on topic.

You posted:

Name a Muslim country that Muslims actually don't persecute Christians and minorities.

I named a half dozen.

Do you accept that your original claim was false?
I said as usual you're full of shit and as usual, you're full if shit. You didn't name Muslim countries that dont persecute, YOU LIED, as usual.

http://www.persecution.org/category/countries/asia/malaysia/
Anti-Christian And Anti-Jewish Sentiment In Malaysia
Thursday, April 26th, 2012
In Malaysia, it is illegal to convert Muslims to another religion. "The problem of Christianization has been around for a long while, it is real," Datuk Sheikh Abdul Halim Abdul Kadir, president of the Malaysian Ulama Association, told the Malaysian Insider. "You need to educate teachers, especially the young ones who are unaware of this problem."*

Malaysian Minister Says Seminar Addressing Christian Threat Is Governments Prerogative
Saturday, April 7th, 2012
Some 300 religious teachers from Johor national schools attended the seminar entitled “Strengthening the Faith: What is the Role of Teachers?”, which was held in the state capital Johor Baru.*The seminar had attracted controversy among non-Muslims for focusing on the alleged threat of Christianisation

Christians In Malaysia Call For An End To Attacks By The State Run Media
Sunday, January 8th, 2012
*“In the past year … we have witnessed unprecedented incidences where Christians have been made victims of unwarranted and unfounded accusations, vilification, insults, even police reports,” said a CFM statement released yesterday

Last edited:
Roudy -

I listed a half dozen Islamic countries in which Christians are now persecuted - and all you can respond with is acomplaint about the media in one country from some nutcase blog.

Why not comment on Albania? Jordan?

Because you know as well as I do that Christians are not perseuted in those countries, and that your claim here is laughable.

Let me guess - you are not feeling humiliated right now, either!!

Roudy -

I listed a half dozen Islamic countries in which Christians are now persecuted - and all you can respond with is acomplaint about the media in one country from some nutcase blog.

Because you know as well as I do that Christians are not perseuted in those countries, and that your claim here is laughable.

Because you lie, and misrepresent. You are totally ignorant and a waste of time.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFcRmEeDKc"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFcRmEeDKc[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUC4RVy9Hk"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUC4RVy9Hk[/ame]

Last edited:
Roudy -

Yeah, why not? Here's your Tunisia.

Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia
Jun 6th, 2012

Liberal talk show host Tawfiq Okasha recently appeared on “Egypt Today” airing a video of Muslims slicing a young man’s head off for the crime of apostasy, in this case, the crime of converting to Christianity and refusing to renounce it. The video—be warned, it is immensely graphic—is embedded here (the actual execution appears from minute 1:13-4:00). For those who prefer not to view it, a summary follows:
A young man appears held down by masked men. His head is pulled back, with a knife to his throat. He does not struggle and appears resigned to his fate. Speaking in Arabic, the background speaker, or “narrator,” chants a number of Muslim prayers and supplications, mostly condemning Christianity, which, because of the Trinity, is referred to as a polytheistic faith: “Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate”; “Allah empower your religion, make it victorious against the polytheists”; “Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims”; “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.”
Then, to cries of “Allahu Akbar!”—or, “God is great!”—the man holding the knife to the apostate’s throat begins to slice away, even as the victim appears calmly mouthing a prayer. It takes nearly two minutes of graphic knife-carving to sever the Christian’s head, which is then held aloft to more Islamic cries and slogans of victory.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/06/06/muslims-slaughter-convert-to-christianity-in-tunisia/

Last edited:
Roudy -

Jordan.
Persecution of Christians in the Middle East | Smyrna Ministries International

Persecution of Christians in the Middle East
Persecution of Christians in many of the Muslim-dominated countries of the Middle East is frequent, widespread, and violent.* The pervasiveness of sharia law enables religious and secular authorities to act in concert and makes sharing the Gospel extremely hazardous.* Muslims who make the choice for eternal life with Christ know that all too frequently it is a decision for an end to their life on earth.

This antagonism toward Christians is unsurprising in many Middle Eastern countries, especially such as Iran, whose governments and religious establishments are openly hostile to the West.* Other countries, including Jordan and Saudi Arabia, whose governments are much less hostile, still tolerate and encourage persecution of Christians within their borders.*

Last edited:
Roudy -

http://www.christianpersecution.info/news/jordan-admits-deporting-foreign-christians-for-preaching-and-mission-work/
Jordan Admits Deporting Foreign Christians For Preaching And Mission Work

By BosNewsLife Correspondents Stefan J. Bos and Eric Leijenaar

AMMAN, JORDAN (BosNewsLife) -- Christian missionaries in Jordan faced more uncertainty Thursday, February 21, as the Jordanian government acknowledged for the first time that it has begun expelling foreign Christians for preaching and carrying out missionary activities.

Jordan confirmed reports, initially carried last year by BosNewsLife News Agency, that Christian missionaries and preachers, including several Egyptians and Iraqis, have been expelled.

Minister of State for Information and Communication Affairs Nasser Judeh said preachers came to Jordan under the "pretext of charitable a and voluntary activities, but they have violated the law by undertaking preaching activities and were expelled." So far a spokesman mainly cited technical reasons for deportations, but Judeh said spreading Christianity would not be tolerated in this mainly Muslim nation.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Do you have anything actual substantial to post, or are you just going to generally post anything you can find on chrsitiansgocrazy.com?

You found ONE case of a Christian convert in Tunisia being killed?

Seriously - Symyrna Ministries International is your source?

Good god man, the utter desperation in your posting is like nothing I have seen before. You'd pot absolutely anything, anthing at all wouldn't you?

What next - Muslim cat pisses on Christian's tree?

Last edited:
Roudy -

Do you have anything actual substantial to post, or are you just going to generally post anything you can find on chrsitiansgocrazy.com?

Seriously - Symyrna Ministries International is our source?
When embarrassed and humiliated, question the source, which in this case are middle eastern Christian websites. Perhaps you can source some from your beloved Stornfront? Yes, yes, we know, you are a brave fighter of anti semetism on that site. Just like you fight anti Semites here! Ha ha ha!

Roudy -

Seriously - Symyrna Ministries International is your source?

Good god man, the utter desperation in your posting is like nothing I have seen before. You'd pot absolutely anything, anthing at all wouldn't you?

What next - Muslim cat pisses on Christian's tree?
You claimed mayalsia doesn't persecute Christians, I proved it does, totally. Now go eat shit.

Forum List

Back