The General v. Obama

RUH ROE....Obama's Top General Just Pointed Out That Obama is WRONG About ISIS

...something tells me the egotistical, narcissistic Obama is NOT going to take being called out by his top General, and General Dunford will be looking for a new job soon for telling the truth!

Top military officer contradicts Obama, says ISIS not 'contained'
LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/top-military-officer-contradicts-obama-says-isis-not-contained.html

Obama: “I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria, they'll come in, they'll leave, but you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
- Obama declared this to be fact…the day before ISIS demonstrated how very WRONG Obama is by successfully perpetrating the largest attack against France since WW2.

"America’s top-ranking military officer found himself at odds Tuesday with the nation’s commander-in-chief over his claim that the Islamic State was “contained” – an assertion President Obama had made before the Paris terror attacks.

“We have not contained ISIL currently,” Dunford told Rep. Randy Forbes, R-Va."

Obama’s administration spokesmen have declared ISIS to be contained within the Iraq-Syria area within the Middle East. ISIS would probably NOT be in Iraq had Obama provided ANY opposition to ISIS as they began flowing into Iraq in the 1st place; however, this assertion by the Obama administration is completely wrong just the same. ISIS is now reportedly located in or have been involved in the attacks within almost a dozen countries now to include Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Qatar, Belgium, France, Algeria, Tunisia, and the United States.

Last edited:
Obama: "My goal from the start has been to 'contain' (NOT DEFEAT) ISIS, AND WE HAVE DONE THAT."
Uh-oh, Barry, don't look not BUT....

map-332590.jpg

LINK: MAPPED: Terrifying growth of ISIS in just ONE year...and how Asia & Russia is next target

...something tells me the egotistical, narcissistic Obama is NOT going to take being called out by his top General, and General Dunford will be looking for a new job soon for telling the truth!

LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/top-military-officer-contradicts-obama-says-isis-not-contained.html

Obama: “I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria, they'll come in, they'll leave, but you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
- Obama declared this to be fact…the day before ISIS demonstrated how very WRONG Obama is by successfully perpetrating the largest attack against France since WW2.

"America’s top-ranking military officer found himself at odds Tuesday with the nation’s commander-in-chief over his claim that the Islamic State was “contained” – an assertion President Obama had made before the Paris terror attacks.

Obama’s administration spokesmen have declared ISIS to be contained within the Iraq-Syria area within the Middle East. ISIS would probably NOT be in Iraq had Obama provided ANY opposition to ISIS as they began flowing into Iraq in the 1st place; however, this assertion by the Obama administration is completely wrong just the same. ISIS is now reportedly located in or have been involved in the attacks within almost a dozen countries now to include Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Qatar, Belgium, France, Algeria, Tunisia, and the United States.

I'd go with Dunford's account over Obama's. As Dunford is who Obama asks.

RUH ROE....Obama's Top General Just Pointed Out That Obama is WRONG About ISIS

From your link:
""'Dunford said ISIS has been "tactically" contained in areas they have been since 2010 but added, "Strategically they have spread since 2010." """

If anyone doubts that the climate hasn't made a major shift in the last few years, as the scientific body told us it would, they are simply not paying attention. And just one country acting alone will not effect a reversal of this problem.

From your link:
""'Dunford said ISIS has been "tactically" contained in areas they have been since 2010 but added, "Strategically they have spread since 2010." """

See, there's the problem. "Tact-ic-al-ly" and "stra-te-gi-cal-ly" are four- and five-syllable words respectively. Understanding what they mean and the difference between them is hard.

Tact-ic-al-ly" and "stra-te-gi-cal-ly" are four- and five-syllable words respectively. Understanding what they mean and the difference between them is hard.

Let's see if I got it right. The strategy of opposing everything President Obama, even if tactically that opposition hurts the economy and Americans, failed because he was elected to a second term.

Or the tactic of the Iraq invasion was brilliantly carried out by our military but the overall strategy of invading an oil rich Arab nation who didn't attack us or pose a significant threat to the USA was a huge blunder.

Tact-ic-al-ly" and "stra-te-gi-cal-ly" are four- and five-syllable words respectively. Understanding what they mean and the difference between them is hard.

Let's see if I got it right. The strategy of opposing everything President Obama, even if tactically that opposition hurts the economy and Americans, failed because he was elected to a second term.

Or the tactic of the Iraq invasion was brilliantly carried out by our military but the overall strategy of invading an oil rich Arab nation who didn't attack us or pose a significant threat to the USA was a huge blunder.

He was elected to a second term because Romney was a milquetoast candidate, and some idiot evangelicals stayed home because Romney is a Mormon.

If they do it again this time, they deserve whatever they get.

Forum List

Back