The GE - Obama - Cap and Trade Connection

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Interesting how Cap and Trade will harm GE's oil, gas and coal competitors , and funny how GE owns NBC, MSNBC, the media that worshipped Obama the most...

The left went ape sh!t with the Cheney - Haliburton connection yet this has remained pretty quiet.... go figure...

The Cable Game: Rewarding Pro-Obama Propaganda on MSNBC: GE Capital-gate -- The First Scandal of the Obama Era? What Will GE Subsidiaries NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC Do?

General Electric & the Obama Administration - Associated Content

Pretty sure Obama isn't receiving deferred compensation from GE so it's not anywhere near the same as Cheney's relationship with Haliburton.

Jesus christ you lefties are either stupid or drowning in the kool aid. This shit is payment for helping to get Obama ELECTED........

Last edited:
It promotes laziness, just like unions .....

On the contrary, I am a mail carrier, I walk upwards of 10 miles a day in the heat, snow, and rain..... It's the management that's lazy and worthless. I had a manager walk with me last fall that was so fat and disgusting that he didn't last a full half hour. We're professionals that take pride in our work, not lazy moochers feeding off the work of others - that's what managers do. They spend their days creating new and exciting reports that nobody will ever read to make themselves feel important and productive.

Government managers, us private sector folks produce or get canned ........

Produce what? This is one of the real problems with our country. Nobody wants to be a worker any more. We've become top heavy on pencil pushers who are being paid off revenue on products they had no hand in creating and services that they were completely worthless in providing. We need fewer business schools and more vocational programs to get back to the right balance.

I doubt it's pay off for helping him get elected, but instead pay off for future laws that will make their products required by law in the ways that the environuts have done.

Forum List

Back