The Gaza fisherman who built his own reef - and was shot dead there by an Israeli gunboat

Someday the arab muslims will realise that if they keep on attacking Israel one day they will be living in ruins. Then they might stop attacking Israel.

This guy was fishing or do you class that as an attack on israel?

EVIDENCE that is irrefutable, and not some "Palestinian source"
Fairly sure you don't care about evidence. If the idf came out and verified the story wouldn't you just wait for the "real" truth to come out?

No I would accept the IDF account after they had verified the account. That is how it works

because the IDF :eusa_liar: NEVER lie, do they :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Not as much as neo Marxists and islamonazi's do.

They managed to kidnap 3 boys and brutally murder them miles away from where they were kidnapped. It is not like there is a checkpoint on every street corner. The west bank is not a small residential park you know it is a sprawling area with many villages, towns and cities.

Hamas admitted to having killed the 3 boys that is the evidence to date.

Just islamonazi wishful thinking that has suddenly transformed into fact WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT.
So you are saying that once the boys were murdered the IDF should have stopped looking for the murderers and done nothing. Is that how your police work when someone is murdered, they drop the case and don't bother looking for the murderer. It is not the way to solve murder. Only a complete moron would expect the police to say we cant do any more the boys are dead.

Wrong and your use of profanities shows you have lost
Where's your proof they claimed responsibility?

I'm saying the IDF knew they were dead, but for 8 hours, acted like they weren't.

Hamas Admits To Kidnapping And Killing Israeli Teens NPR

A senior Hamas leader has said the group carried out the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June — the first time anyone from the Islamic militant group has said it was behind an attack that helped spark the current war in the Gaza Strip.

Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men setting off Gaza war - World - CBC News

A top Hamas official said members of his militant group kidnapped three Israeli teenagers whose deaths in June provoked a spiral of violence that led to the war in Gaza, the first acknowledgement of the movement's involvement

Hamas Admits It Kidnapped Israeli Teens The Murder Which Escalated The Conflict

"The popular will was exercised throughout our occupied land, and culminated in the heroic operation by the Qassam Brigades in imprisoning the three settlers in Hebron," he said. The Qassam Brigades is the name of Hamas' military wing.

And that shows you are a complete moron as no Police force would stop investigating a murder just because they knew the victims were dead. How would you react if it was your son that was murdered and the police said to you well he is dead so we don't need to investigate any further.
Of course is does not matter that this story makes no sense.

They managed to kidnap 3 boys and brutally murder them miles away from where they were kidnapped. It is not like there is a checkpoint on every street corner. The west bank is not a small residential park you know it is a sprawling area with many villages, towns and cities.

Just islamonazi wishful thinking that has suddenly transformed into fact WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT.
So you are saying that once the boys were murdered the IDF should have stopped looking for the murderers and done nothing. Is that how your police work when someone is murdered, they drop the case and don't bother looking for the murderer. It is not the way to solve murder. Only a complete moron would expect the police to say we cant do any more the boys are dead.

I'm saying the IDF knew they were dead, but for 8 hours, acted like they weren't.

A senior Hamas leader has said the group carried out the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June — the first time anyone from the Islamic militant group has said it was behind an attack that helped spark the current war in the Gaza Strip.

Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men setting off Gaza war - World - CBC News

A top Hamas official said members of his militant group kidnapped three Israeli teenagers whose deaths in June provoked a spiral of violence that led to the war in Gaza, the first acknowledgement of the movement's involvement

"The popular will was exercised throughout our occupied land, and culminated in the heroic operation by the Qassam Brigades in imprisoning the three settlers in Hebron," he said. The Qassam Brigades is the name of Hamas' military wing.

And that shows you are a complete moron as no Police force would stop investigating a murder just because they knew the victims were dead. How would you react if it was your son that was murdered and the police said to you well he is dead so we don't need to investigate any further.

Only to you, but then English is not your strong suit is it. Would you prefer Arabic or Urdu ?

Only to you, but then English is not your strong suit is it. Would you prefer Arabic or Urdu ?
Yeah, whatever. What does this say?

"It was an operation by your brothers from the al-Qassam Brigades," he said, saying Hamas hoped to exchange the youths for Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.

Yeah, whatever. What does this say?

"It was an operation by your brothers from the al-Qassam Brigades," he said, saying Hamas hoped to exchange the youths for Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.

AND ! !! ! !

Guess they decided to murder them instead bcause Israel will not exchange with gun held to their head

I didn't say they "stopped" the investigation, dumbass. I said they didn't start searching for a full 8 hours after they got the call.

But speaking about police, the Hebron police chief refutes your bullshit claim.

Israeli police official refutes claim that Hamas kidnapped Israeli teens

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership. Instead, he said, they are part of a “lone cell.” Further, Inspector Rosenfeld told Donnison that if Hamas’ leadership had ordered the kidnapping, “they'd have known about it in advance."
Now fuck off, liar.

They can as long as they stay inside the proscribed area, and allow the IDF to inspect their boats. Why cant the Mexicans fish in American waters as a front for smuggling drugs ?
They are fishing in their own territorial waters you fucking piece of shit! And they're still getting shot at, you worthless punk-ass liar!

Do this planet a favor and take your fuckin' life! The last thing this planet needs, is lying pieces of shit like you.

Probably a zionist false flag operation, what is three Russian immigrants to them?

Hardly as one was an American citizen on placement in Israel. So you are also a traitor to the US as well as a supporter of islamonazi terrorist murderers. When do you fly to Turkey to join IS...............

I didn't say they "stopped" the investigation, dumbass. I said they didn't start searching for a full 8 hours after they got the call.

But speaking about police, the Hebron police chief refutes your bullshit claim.

Israeli police official refutes claim that Hamas kidnapped Israeli teens

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership. Instead, he said, they are part of a “lone cell.” Further, Inspector Rosenfeld told Donnison that if Hamas’ leadership had ordered the kidnapping, “they'd have known about it in advance."
Now fuck off, liar.

And what would you want them to do, tell the parents the search for the murderers was no longer taking place because the child was dead. All because some crack head red neck hates the Jews.
When was that report made then dildo, was it weeks before hamas put their hands up and admitted it was them ?

WHY DO YOU LIE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE RIDICULED FOR IT

They can as long as they stay inside the proscribed area, and allow the IDF to inspect their boats. Why cant the Mexicans fish in American waters as a front for smuggling drugs ?
They are fishing in their own territorial waters you fucking piece of shit! And they're still getting shot at, you worthless punk-ass liar!

Do this planet a favor and take your fuckin' life! The last thing this planet needs, is lying pieces of shit like you.

PROVE IT as your melt down shows that you are just a crack head and foul mouthed trailer park trash.

And what would you want them to do, tell the parents the search for the murderers was no longer taking place because the child was dead. All because some crack head red neck hates the Jews.
When was that report made then dildo, was it weeks before hamas put their hands up and admitted it was them ?

It doesn't matter how many times you tell the same lie over and over, fuckhead, it still won't make it true.

It doesn't matter how many times you tell the same lie over and over, fuckhead, it still won't make it true.

Not me telling the LIE is it dildo, all I am doing is pointing out that police investigations carry on until they arrest someone for murder. If this means arresting and questioning 1 million people then that is what it takes. I was questioned every week for 3 months after a murder until they arrested the murderer. The only clue was he wore a boiler suit, and so did I and the rest of the crew I was working with.

Not me telling the LIE is it dildo, all I am doing is pointing out that police investigations carry on until they arrest someone for murder. If this means arresting and questioning 1 million people then that is what it takes. I was questioned every week for 3 months after a murder until they arrested the murderer. The only clue was he wore a boiler suit, and so did I and the rest of the crew I was working with.
And I'm saying they didn't start the investigation for a full 8 hours after first being informed a crime was committed and then went around the West Bank arresting over 400 innocent Palestinian's while they were acting like they were searching for the kids when they knew they were already dead. They weren't searching for the murderers, they were searching for the kids. After they found the bodies, then they started the investigation for the murderers.

All that was nothing more than a false flag operation to break up the unity government.

And I'm saying they didn't start the investigation for a full 8 hours after first being informed a crime was committed and then went around the West Bank arresting over 400 innocent Palestinian's while they were acting like they were searching for the kids when they knew they were already dead. They weren't searching for the murderers, they were searching for the kids. After they found the bodies, then they started the investigation for the murderers.

All that was nothing more than a false flag operation to break up the unity government.

How do you know they weren't investigating leads, or collating evidence. Many investigations look as though they don't start until 2 or 3 days after the crime. They were searching for the bodies as they knew they were dead, but to be on the safe side they looked for live victims. How many people were "arrested" when you had a spate of murders by a serial killer in the US, I heard of over 1,000 pe4ople questioned about their whereabouts every time there was a murder. By the way there is no such thing as an innocent Palestinian, they are Israelis.

Forum List

Back