The Gaystapo is at it again

I didnā€™t say you didnā€™t have the right to do that.
So you admitā€¦
  1. Youā€™re a fascist asshole who believes he has the right to force other people to perpetuate a lie
  2. You donā€™t respect letting other people live how they want to live
Yep. Knew that already. You fascists hate actual liberty.
Unfortunately you directly insulting them like that with those words still makes you a douche bag neanderthal that never matured past the 8th grade. Congratulations.
Unfortunately, your refusal to accept free speech makes you a fascist asshole, ignorant science-denier who never matured past the 7th grade. Disgusting.

So you admitā€¦
  1. Youā€™re a fascist asshole who believes he has the right to force other people to perpetuate a lie

Unfortunately, your refusal to accept free speech makes you a fascist asshole, ignorant science-denier who never matured past the 7th grade. Disgusting.
Lol you are such a goddamn moron. I never said anything about you not being allowed to say whatever you want. Like seriously how stupid are you? Obviously you judge the things I say donā€™t you? Neither one of us are talking about making it illegal to say our opinions. The fact remains, however, that you are a whiny child.

So you admitā€¦

See youā€™re just whiny little bitch. If Iā€™m Texas they decided it was illegal to say any pronoun besides he or she, you would not give a flying fuck despite that making you a complete hypocrite. You donā€™t even live in NY so you just come across as a whiny Karen throwing such a mega tantrum over this.

I never said anything about you not being allowed to say whatever you want.
I must apologize. I did misread your one post. I read it as "I didnā€™t say you have the right to do that" instead of "I didnā€™t say you didnā€™t have the right to do that"

If Iā€™m Texas they decided it was illegal to say any pronoun besides he or she, you would not give a flying fuck despite that making you a complete hypocrite
Want to bet? The loss of basic liberty is the loss of basic liberty, whether NY or Texas. It's something you fascists can't understand and never will.

Forum List

Back