"The gaying of Fox News"

great news for my side!

The gaying of Fox News

Oh basquebromance you are not alone out there as a gay conservative. Not at all. Now you may be outnumbered by the left gay community but for all the boards I post on including 2nd A websites, more and more gays are beginning to understand and appreciate the LGBT community that are embracing conservatism. And of course the hetero community embracing the LGBT community back.

My faves are the Pink Pistols. Awesome. First found them on my favorite gun show, Gun Talk.

great news for my side!

The gaying of Fox News

Oh basquebromance you are not alone out there as a gay conservative. Not at all. Now you may be outnumbered by the left gay community but for all the boards I post on including 2nd A websites, more and more gays are beginning to understand and appreciate the LGBT community that are embracing conservatism. And of course the hetero community embracing the LGBT community back.

My faves are the Pink Pistols. Awesome. First found them on my favorite gun show, Gun Talk.
He doesn't conserve his gayness...He's been cruising around with the Log Cabiner's of the GOP...

Whats the big deal?

It has always been a dishonest talking point by the left that Conservatives hate gays.

Why does Log Cabin conservatives make me think of pancakes?...

Milo should get his show on FOX. so should me!

I would fucking die for that. He's the awesomeness of awesomeness. Man he got truly burnt over lies, deception and editing. I will hate Jake Tapper till the day I day for the shit he pulled on Milo.

Ok. Only if you have the looks for tv. Otherwise you would be a blast for a talk show on radio.

I loved the line in the article that said;

"Bret Baier apparently values sodomy over the tenets of his Catholic faith"

I found myself thinking "there are actually people out there who don't?"

Milo should get his show on FOX. so should me!

I would fucking die for that. He's the awesomeness of awesomeness. Man he got truly burnt over lies, deception and editing. I will hate Jake Tapper till the day I day for the shit he pulled on Milo.

Ok. Only if you have the looks for tv. Otherwise you would be a blast for a talk show on radio.
Bring back Milo! He was railroaded by Liberal media twisting what he said.

Forum List

Back