The Gay-Straght Alliance

I know i'm very hard headed. But most of my teachers admire that, and plus as long as i can get everyone annoyed i can get a pretty mean board going on. :) but anyway. i do support what i do.. as for everyone else with their own opinions. I guess i can't put the rules of most women in effect.. this is the one we use on my dad "if we want your opinion we will tell you what it is" Doesn't really work at home but still funny to say to him every once in a while.

P.S
My spelling isn't that bad when i actually pay attention to what i'm doing.

I'm glad to see other peoples views i just wish sometimes the majority could just take the minoritys view as something worth looking at.

sun1331 said:
I know i'm very hard headed. But most of my teachers admire that, and plus as long as i can get everyone annoyed i can get a pretty mean board going on. :) but anyway. i do support what i do.. as for everyone else with their own opinions. I guess i can't put the rules of most women in effect.. this is the one we use on my dad "if we want your opinion we will tell you what it is" Doesn't really work at home but still funny to say to him every once in a while.

P.S
My spelling isn't that bad when i actually pay attention to what i'm doing.

I'm glad to see other peoples views i just wish sometimes the majority could just take the minoritys view as something worth looking at.

Lemme get this straight - no pun intended...

You are saying "Inspite of facts/evidence, I'll believe what I want to believe?"

And..."as long as I can frustrate and anger people, I've done my job"?

-=d=- said:
Lemme get this straight - no pun intended...

You are saying "Inspite of facts/evidence, I'll believe what I want to believe?"

And..."as long as I can frustrate and anger people, I've done my job"?

Yes i guess if that is how u take it then yes. I mean what do u want me to do. Compleatly change what i think just so i can be part of the majority? I'm not seeing that happening ANYTIME soon. I'm a Pre-Law student. thats why i argue. I've won a few cases already on just being the way i am, But its been great having someone to argue with.. thanks.

sun1331 said:
Yes i guess if that is how u take it then yes. I mean what do u want me to do. Compleatly change what i think just so i can be part of the majority? I'm not seeing that happening ANYTIME soon. I'm a Pre-Law student. thats why i argue. I've won a few cases already on just being the way i am, But its been great having someone to argue with.. thanks.

May or may not get you through 'pre-law', depending on the school. If going through an accredited law school, definately not. Better rethink.

sun1331 said:
I went to a high school where we had a very large GSA, There is nothing wrong with it. Just because some stupid book( yes i said the bible was stupid) says we have to be with seperat genders we agree. Yeah right. If that is the only thing people follow from the bible then they are all ignorent and its just wrong.. How about instead of complaining about something you don't understand and never will you just leave it alone. If you keep a closed mind you wont get anywhere in they business world.

I'm sorry if my view makes anyone mad but i just have to stand up for people that get trampled on.. Oh yeah i say WAY togo for a chance for gay people to get married.

Cristina

Your statement about the Bible just shows your ignorance of the book. Most of the time when I hear people say something like "the Bible is stupid" there's a good chance they've never been within a hundred miles of one.

So if two men or two women want to have sex, that's their business. But don't ask the rest of us to subsidize it! Married people get tax breaks, you know.

KLSuddeth said:
Oh and one other thing, the term 'queer' regarding homosexuals simply SCREAMS ignorance - its hard to even read someone's opinion much less consider it, when they begin with that.

Then you can be mad at the queers themselves for being so "ignorant"....

queer_eye_guys.jpg

sun1331 said:

Do you realize what you are saying? "Inspite of truth, I will believe a lie- just for the sake of being different".

(sigh)...

Kathianne said:
May or may not get you through 'pre-law', depending on the school. If going through an accredited law school, definately not. Better rethink.

I'm glad you think i wont make it through Pre-law with the way i am.. but yeah i like it when people are wrong. I'm in my last semester, and already accepted to two law schools, which are very accredited. So just because i have an opinion which doesn't match yours and i have fun arguing doesn't mean i wont make it to law school.

also the guy who said that the civil union is legal, its only legal in certain states. if you don't live in those states then civil unions aren't legally binding. Just a point, since i'm always wrong.

Pale Rider said:
Then you can be mad at the queers themselves for being so "ignorant"....

queer_eye_guys.jpg

Notice how I never fight directly with you?? I wont. You cant goad me into doing so either. Wanna know why? I simply consider the source and move on. :scratch:

Note - last and only response you will EVER receive from me 'directly to you'. Dont bother PMing me pls - I have nothing to discuss 'directly with you'

Sun, I had about a jillion people tell me I wouldnt make it through my doctorate program for a myriad of reasons. well here it is and 2 dissertations later, I have earned the right to have PhD behind my name.

If you want it badly enough, you WILL succeed. Higher Education is what YOU make of it. If you want it, work for it.

I give thanks to those that said I wouldnt/couldnt succeed....it made me work that much harder and to be honest, I MAY HAVE given up at times but I was DETERMINED to not be proven wrong LOL

KLSuddeth said:
Notice how I never fight directly with you?? I wont. You cant goad me into doing so either. Wanna know why? I simply consider the source and move on. :scratch:

Note - last and only response you will EVER receive from me 'directly to you'. Dont bother PMing me pls - I have nothing to discuss 'directly with you'

How refreshing to know that. I'll look foward to you keeping your word in the future.

And if you think I was going to PM you, your self inflated ego was just playing tricks on you. Believe me, I detest you every bit as much as you detest me. Knowing the type of person you are, I like it that way. That tells me I'm doing something "right".

Have a shitty day... :321:

Pale Rider said:
How refreshing to know that. I'll look foward to you keeping your word in the future.

And if you think I was going to PM you, your self inflated ego was just playing tricks on you. Believe me, I detest you every bit as much as you detest me. Knowing the type of person you are, I like it that way. That tells me I'm doing something "right".

Have a shitty day... :321:

I really gotta respect that 'christianity' flowing through you :asshole:

For the record - DK and KL are among the nicest, most level-headed people I've met online; lest you think that it's because we agree on things, I dissagree with Duane about 70% of the time, politically/socially, and KL probably 50%. I like them because they can put aside those differences and be civil. They are consumate 'good people'.

:)

DKSuddeth said:
I really gotta respect that 'christianity' flowing through you :asshole:

This Christian isn't in the habit of "turning the other cheek". I know the Bible tells us we should do that but, I can't make myself.

Someone takes a stab at me, I retaliate. Simple as that. :asshole:

-=d=- said:
For the record - DK and KL are among the nicest, most level-headed people I've met online; lest you think that it's because we agree on things, I dissagree with Duane about 70% of the time, politically/socially, and KL probably 50%. I like them because they can put aside those differences and be civil. They are consumate 'good people'.

:)

I'd agree with all of that... but pertaining to DK only. KL on the other hand has been on here proclaiming LOUDLY she's the number one bitch, etc., etc.. I've avoided her. The only beef I can see that she may have with me, is she disagrees with what I believe, and how I present it.

I could give a fuck less.

Pale Rider said:
I'd agree with all of that... but pertaining to DK only. KL on the other hand has been on here proclaiming LOUDLY she's the number one bitch, etc., etc.. I've avoided her. The only beef I can see that she may have with me, is she disagrees with what I believe, and how I present it.

I could give a fuck less.

don't play innocent...you strike first as much as you 'retalitate'... ;)

KLSuddeth said:
Sun, I had about a jillion people tell me I wouldnt make it through my doctorate program for a myriad of reasons. well here it is and 2 dissertations later, I have earned the right to have PhD behind my name.

If you want it badly enough, you WILL succeed. Higher Education is what YOU make of it. If you want it, work for it.

I give thanks to those that said I wouldnt/couldnt succeed....it made me work that much harder and to be honest, I MAY HAVE given up at times but I was DETERMINED to not be proven wrong LOL

I thank you for your words of wisdom. :) I try to do what i can. People i don't know don't bother me as long as i have support from the people that matter and even those people i don't know very well that give me support i really appreciate.

-=d=- said:
don't play innocent...you strike first as much as you 'retalitate'... ;)

No doubt. Who on this board doesn't? But I'm just giving my opinion, or stating what I believe. I keep the "personal" out of it, as best I can.

Forum List

Back