The Gay Cowboy Movie

"Brokeback" is performing well without the firestorm of controversy many predicted. "The amazing thing about the controversy is there is no controversy," Schamus said. "Media folks are waking up, trying to figure out how to write up a controversy story where there is none."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Translation:
The liberal MSM is on our side. They're in complete support of our homosexual agenda, and will give us a complete pass for making our faggot cowboy movie, and sinfully promoting it as if it were some sort of warm and fuzzy wholesome film made for the whole family to watch. Especially the young boys. We want them to all turn into little queers kissing and feeling and licking and dicking each other, so we can all smile and tell them how cute they are, and how proud of them we are.

Excuse me now... I have to go get sick.

Hagbard Celine said:
So King David 'experimented' in college huh? I guess when you're a king you've got it coming from all angles. Am I right?:laugh:
King David (of the Bible) and Jonathan were FRIENDS! WHy is that hard to understand? I hug my friends. I have even kissed my best girlfriend on the cheek. But that doesn't mean I want to... :puke: Excuse me... I need to find my husband FAST!

Forum List

Back