The Gay Cowboy Movie

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I saw a trailer when I went to see "Walk the Line."

It came as a huge surprise to me that homosexuality is being heavily promoted by our Hollywood minders as a rustic, down-home and wholesome activity most often found against backdrops of galloping horses, mountain streams and lush greenery.

Oh, wait. No, it didn't.

Maybe they can follow up with "Broke Immune System Mountain," featuring AIDS-ridden hot sexy cowboys dying of diseases transmitted by unnatural sex.

I actually had to read the short story that Brokeback Mountain was based on for a class earlier this semester.

I am really surprised that they are showing the preview for it before PG-13 rated movies, though.

Maybe they can follow up with "Broke Immune System Mountain," featuring AIDS-ridden hot sexy cowboys dying of diseases transmitted by unnatural sex.

Simply amazing, sir!

William Joyce said:
I saw a trailer when I went to see "Walk the Line."

It came as a huge surprise to me that homosexuality is being heavily promoted by our Hollywood minders as a rustic, down-home and wholesome activity most often found against backdrops of galloping horses, mountain streams and lush greenery.

Oh, wait. No, it didn't.

Well I'll be damned... this doesn't surprize me though. Hollywierd is full of faggots and supporters of faggots.

What would make me faint in astonishment is if hollywierd put out a movie in support of HETEROSEXAULITY... :eek2:

dmp said:
makes me think I'll never see another movie by either of the 'stars' of that movie. :(
Yep. I don't know how you could take them seriously in a "macho" :2guns: movie again after a movie about their gay relationship :whip:

So, I'm assuming nobody posting in this thread is a fan of Tom Hanks? Charlize Theron? Salma Hayek?

Dan said:
So, I'm assuming nobody posting in this thread is a fan of Tom Hanks? Charlize Theron? Salma Hayek?
I'm pretty sure they're not a fan of most of Hollywood...

Dan said:
The movie Tom Hanks was in, was about a gay man dealing with AIDS. It was not about his "relationship" with his gay lover and how they dealt with they're "feelings" within for one another.

The movie Tom Hanks was in, was about a gay man dealing with AIDS. It was not about his "relationship" with his gay lover and how they dealt with they're "feelings" within for one another.

Well, certainly his gay lover was part of the film, though, no? Much of the film definitely had to do with their feelings, I'd say.

The movie's a revolution in that it's revolting.

I wouldn't want to sit through a movie showing two guys doing "whatever" and I certainly won't spend my money to watch such an abomination. I doubt most people will want to watch this, either. I can't imagine Mr and Ms Joe Average sitting in a theater, eating popcorn and drinking sodas while watching two men sodomize each other. But I CAN see a theater full of gays doing that (and probably ogling over the two guys or crying through the more poignant scenes).

The movie just is a promotion for the gay lifestyle... face it. They tried to pull the same thing last summer in the movie about Alexander the Great at the expense of historical accuracy. Of course, Alexander bombed, too.

Of course, all the Hollywood libs, the Park Avenue elites, the academics and so on are going to be falling over each other trying to get to see this movie. They'll be trying to out do each other to heap praise on this film in front of the first available camera, at cocktail parties or any available column in their local paper. It's the latest "thing", they'll want to fit in and get status.

And of course, this movie is going to win some academy award. Hollywood is going to break its back contorting itself to convince the rest of us podunks that we're missing something great.

My prediction, after the gays and the libs have watched this film and pestered the rest of us by telling us just how brilliant this movie is, it will be consigned to the bargain basement heap of films. No one is going to rent or buy it and it will soon be forgotten. The movie will be a financial failure or at best a break even proposition. And that's what Hollywood is going to pay attention to, the bottom line after all is still the bottom line to those folks.

Once Hollywood gets the message that most people aren't going to fork over their hard earned dollars to watch a movie that amounts to two men sodomizing each other, they'll think twice about producing this garbage.

Now, "Passion of Christ" won no Acadamy Awards (but was nominated for some). According to IMDB it grossed almost 400 Million dollars (and over 200 Million in rentals)... Now if I were in pictures, I'd be paying attention to that...

Mr and Mrs Joe Average want to see something like "Chronicles of Narnia" not "Jim and John Bend Over"

KarlMarx said:
The movie's a revolution in that it's revolting.

I wouldn't want to sit through a movie showing two guys doing "whatever" and I certainly won't spend my money to watch such an abomination. I doubt most people will want to watch this, either. I can't imagine Mr and Ms Joe Average sitting in a theater, eating popcorn and drinking sodas while watching two men sodomize each other. But I CAN see a theater full of gays doing that (and probably ogling over the two guys or crying through the more poignant scenes).

The movie just is a promotion for the gay lifestyle... face it. They tried to pull the same thing last summer in the movie about Alexander the Great at the expense of historical accuracy. Of course, Alexander bombed, too.

Of course, all the Hollywood libs, the Park Avenue elites, the academics and so on are going to be falling over each other trying to get to see this movie. They'll be trying to out do each other to heap praise on this film in front of the first available camera, at cocktail parties or any available column in their local paper. It's the latest "thing", they'll want to fit in and get status.

And of course, this movie is going to win some academy award. Hollywood is going to break its back contorting itself to convince the rest of us podunks that we're missing something great.

My prediction, after the gays and the libs have watched this film and pestered the rest of us by telling us just how brilliant this movie is, it will be consigned to the bargain basement heap of films. No one is going to rent or buy it and it will soon be forgotten. The movie will be a financial failure or at best a break even proposition. And that's what Hollywood is going to pay attention to, the bottom line after all is still the bottom line to those folks.

Once Hollywood gets the message that most people aren't going to fork over their hard earned dollars to watch a movie that amounts to two men sodomizing each other, they'll think twice about producing this garbage.

Now, "Passion of Christ" won no Acadamy Awards (but was nominated for some). According to IMDB it grossed almost 400 Million dollars (and over 200 Million in rentals)... Now if I were in pictures, I'd be paying attention to that...

Mr and Mrs Joe Average want to see something like "Chronicles of Narnia" not "Jim and John Bend Over"

:rotflmao: ----thanks for the great piece of writing. Excellent points and you gave me a good laugh ! I owe ya some rep for this one.
It's amazing how loving people who spread AIDS is a "cool" thing to do. Reminds me of the good old days when it was cool to know someone who was black or jewish. Tokenism rules in tinseltown. The land of pretenders.

KarlMarx said:
I was just logging on to say that thought had occurred to me after posting last night.

You said it quite well. HERE HERE!

how about "best movie about the poor downtrodden gay community" ?

Hell--they make up new ones every year don't they?

dilloduck said:
how about "best movie about the poor downtrodden gay community" ?

Hell--they make up new ones every year don't they?

I was serious. If Hollywood is going to do all this contorting, why don't we see who can best guess what this movie's going to be nominated for? Or be bold and actually predict what award it will WIN. Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak. Oscars? Golden Globes? MTV? Pick something, and we can see how well you know Hollywood.

Pale Rider said:
Well I'll be damned... this doesn't surprize me though. Hollywierd is full of faggots and supporters of faggots.

What would make me faint in astonishment is if hollywierd put out a movie in support of HETEROSEXAULITY... :eek2:

Or making a movie with a positive message about suburban conservative families. Ain't gonna happen.

The ClayTaurus said:
I was serious. If Hollywood is going to do all this contorting, why don't we see who can best guess what this movie's going to be nominated for? Or be bold and actually predict what award it will WIN. Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak. Oscars? Golden Globes? MTV? Pick something, and we can see how well you know Hollywood.

You'd have to be able to think like a liberal to do this, and that leaves me out.

Well wait, maybe... best homosexual love scene? :puke3:

Pale Rider said:
You'd have to be able to think like a liberal to do this, and that leaves me out.

Well wait, maybe... best homosexual love scene? :puke3:

Now Pale, specifying homosexual is probably discriminatory. It would have to be just "best love scene", and then it could win.

Abbey Normal said:
Or making a movie with a positive message about suburban conservative families. Ain't gonna happen.

You mean like they USED to make?

Believe it or not, hollywierd USED to be conservative. It's gone through quite a transition in the last twenty years. All for the worse.

Abbey Normal said:
Now Pale, specifying homosexual is probably discriminatory. It would have to be just "best love scene", and then it could win.

Then I guess maybe hollywierds next move will be to create an award show specifically for queers.

Forum List

Back