The gay cake thingy

A real artist wouldn't object to painting a nude woman.

Who are you to define a real artist? That is best left up to the artist. I know a few that would never consider doing such.
Real artists have never been hung up on nudity.

Oh, I see, you speak for them all, right?
Look throughout history, the great artists had no problem with nudity.

And some never painted a single one.
Doesn't mean they had a problem with it. If I was a painter I'd probably not want to paint nudes, I'm not against it, it just wouldn't be my thing to paint. So how many great painters do you know that have a problem with nudity?

If you're against gay sex then don't have sex with the same gender. Personally I'm against stupid and ugly people having sex, because at least gay people won't be having any children, stupid people will. Fat and ugly also.

Wow, we learned a lot about you in a single post.

I actually know a PHD who's parents are stupid, fat and ugly. She is not stupid, fat, nor ugly by any stretch of the imagination, and wouldn't be around saving live's had her parents been gay.
So how's your kid doing?

Mine are all doing well, especially since THEY WERE ACTUALLY BORN.

Can't say the same for any kid that came from the coupling of two same sex homosexuals though cuz they don't exist.
Actually gays can have children and do have children. Now you know.

Not same sex couples without outside help. Now you know.

Guess what, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF OPPOSITE SEX COUPLING!

Every Doctor, every Scientist, Every Teacher, EVERYONE has their life's to thank because of Men + Women.

Not a single child was ever conceived without a male component and a female component.

Any way you slice that, it's a winner!
A lot of hetero couples use artificial insemination and surrogates as well, do you have a problem with that?

Wow, we learned a lot about you in a single post.

I actually know a PHD who's parents are stupid, fat and ugly. She is not stupid, fat, nor ugly by any stretch of the imagination, and wouldn't be around saving live's had her parents been gay.
So how's your kid doing?

Can't say the same for any kid that came from the coupling of two same sex homosexuals though cuz they don't exist.

Every Doctor, every Scientist, Every Teacher, EVERYONE has their life's to thank because of Men + Women.

Not a single child was ever conceived without a male component and a female component.

A lot of hetero couples use artificial insemination and surrogates as well, do you have a problem with that?

Love this. Because some need the help, mostly because of a DISABILITY, that equals the same that ALL HOMOSEXUALS DO. You just simply can't make this shit up!

So how's your kid doing?

Love this. Because some need the help, mostly because of a DISABILITY, that equals the same that ALL HOMOSEXUALS DO. You just simply can't make this shit up!
No, some single women use artificial insemination or use frozen embryos that they've saved... and others use a surrogate because they don't want to carry children. Do you have a problem with them?

And homosexuality is throughout nature, and in some cases they can transgender. Do you have a problem with nature?

Who are you to define a real artist? That is best left up to the artist. I know a few that would never consider doing such.

Doesn't mean they had a problem with it. If I was a painter I'd probably not want to paint nudes, I'm not against it, it just wouldn't be my thing to paint. So how many great painters do you know that have a problem with nudity?
Why does it have to be a great painter, don't mediocre painters have rights too?

No, some single women use artificial insemination or use frozen embryos that they've saved... and others use a surrogate because they don't want to carry children. Do you have a problem with them?

And homosexuality is throughout nature, and in some cases they can transgender. Do you have a problem with nature?

Not at all, you seem to think that changes the equation that ALL CHILDREN COME FROM ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE COMPONENT. Never has a child come from same sex.

Pity for you and your argument though.

Why does it have to be a great painter, don't mediocre painters have rights too?
No, they simply suck. :biggrin:

Not at all, you seem to think that changes the equation that ALL CHILDREN COME FROM ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE COMPONENT. Never has a child come from same sex.

So what? Like I’ve pointed out, many people use different means to have children, just like gay people do. So why do you hate gay people so much? Someone force you to suck their cock?

So what? Like I’ve pointed out, many people use different means to have children, just like gay people do. So why do you hate gay people so much? Someone force you to suck their cock?

Who said I hate gays? Telling it like it is, is simply the truth?

As far as your offer to suck me? No thanks dude.

Forum List

Back