The gay agenda

Don't need to. I'm not trying to get you to validate me. But as is the case with most women, you missed the point and are now trying to deflect. You started, by trying to defend homos, and since you have no logical argument, you question my lifestyle, knowing full well you have NO idea what that is. AND pea brain, I've already said I'm not a christian. P.S. That isn't in the bible.

Oh so you are just a troll.

By the way I am not a woman. I am a 40 year old coal miner.

I'm sorry did I say woman, I meant broad. You obviously left your coal in the mine or your wife's purse

You better take your meds my friend.

I am merely mocking your taunting of another poster not having a clue about what is in the bible and then using the seven deadly sins as an example

You have 400 chances to prove me wrong, but I will save you the work. Nowhere in the bible does it provide a list of seven deadly sins

In none of the bibles? Wow, good one. What about promoting gays? which bible is that?

You are obviously one of those Christians who make things up and say they are in the bible

A gay person has every right to believe what gods view of their lifestyle is as you do. It is all based on faith. Your faith has no more credence than their faith has

Your knowledge of the bible is obviously wanting

Religious scholars side with my thinking...not the gays. But hey, if they have it sewn up, as you believe, then so be it. (as I've said before). The thing that I find amusing is how easily I can get under the skin of doofs like you, but as the saying goes: throw a rock into a crowd of dogs, the one that barks got hit. One things for damn sure, you people are not sure yourself. If you were, I would have no one to spar with. Think about it. There will NEVER be a shortage if "heroes" to argue for gays and why is that? How do you benefit? does it satisfy your ego? remember "pride" is a sin, or did I make that up too?

People like th OP upset me a little.

You should not use the bible to incite other anger. You have proven over and over again that you dont really know whats in the bible. Why dont you read it and come back before you make us all look bad.

You have the screen name of a known racist and I upset YOU? Is Elvis your lord and savior? Stop with the fake outrage since your need for gossip is what brought you to this thread. Is gossip a sin, or did I make that up too?

You are priceless.

I want to take you to church sometime.

There is one close to me in Jolo that I think you would love.

What known racist are you talking about?

No I have never worshiped elvis but I sure do like his music.

Why would I go to YOUR church? If they validate gays, then they obviously have a tendency to reverse themselves, because I promise you they weren't pro gay 10 years ago.

In none of the bibles? Wow, good one. What about promoting gays? which bible is that?

You are obviously one of those Christians who make things up and say they are in the bible

A gay person has every right to believe what gods view of their lifestyle is as you do. It is all based on faith. Your faith has no more credence than their faith has

Religious scholars side with my thinking...not the gays. But hey, if they have it sewn up, as you believe, then so be it. (as I've said before). The thing that I find amusing is how easily I can get under the skin of doofs like you, but as the saying goes: throw a rock into a crowd of dogs, the one that barks got hit. One things for damn sure, you people are not sure yourself. If you were, I would have no one to spar with. Think about it. There will NEVER be a shortage if "heroes" to argue for gays and why is that? How do you benefit? does it satisfy your ego? remember "pride" is a sin, or did I make that up too?

Actually, I like to stand up for those who are being treated unfairly. Those who are unjustly outcast by society, those who are just trying to live their lives in spite of the intolerance around them

You could almost call it "Christian"

John 3:15

New International Version (NIV)

15: That everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.

http://www.gaychurch.org/

THE SOCIETY OF FRIENDS (QUAKERS) AND HOMOSEXUALITY

It goes deeper than just saying you believe. Several aspects of homosexuality go against god"s will that don't even INCLUDE sodomy.:poop:

Pretty sure your god also condemned rushing to judgment. Something about a plank in the eye, and casting the first stone.... But it's apparently the cool thing to ignore the parts that don't comply with your own ideology, so keep twisting and hacking the semantics until it all fits together. Eventually you'll just be stuck with a colorful jigsaw puzzle that depicts nothing.

Last edited:
i am still waiting for these words in this book that approves of you?

What about me do you want an answer to? Vague statements are just argument, not debate. Of course, you're just a nagging house shrew so logic escapes you. :poop:
The Bible condemns homosexuality period. We are all sinners though and need Jesus. If you are a true Christian you will not be gay, you will turn away from your sin.

The bible DOES say only 144,000 will see the kingdom of heaven.:poop:

I see you're into Poop for some reason, since you end every post of yours with it.

No reason to take you serious now, I see you're just trolling. You don't have a valid argument to my questions.

John 3:15:
“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Who EVER believes in him. Even sinners like YOU oracle! There IS hope for you after all!

The poop sign is just funny to me. It has no bearing on punctuation. If it keeps you from validating gays, I'll leave it out.

Thank you as it is annoying and quite often it seems to change your point.

Sometimes you make good posts and ask some good questions, this OP question is an example.

I do not believe that our Lord condones the homosexual lifestyle. That being said, there are things in my life that I KNOW the Lord does not condone. I trust the Word of God that promises salvation to those who believe. I also believe that when we enter our final state, we will see people we never expected to see while we were on earth and we will be looking for others who we just knew would be there but they are not.

Immie

No Chrisitan has the right to abuse, hurt or deny rights to anyone. You can not go around condeming people to hell and expect them to come running to the closest church to repent. All people are to be treated with kindness, respect, and love regardless of their sin. Once you do that it is easier to open communiction with them about what you beileve.

WHAT religious scholars? Please name and quote them, please.

Meanwhile, the seven deadlies are NOT in the bible. The only sin that is singled out in the bible as particularly bad is the slaughter of innocents and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Ye with 1 e. While we're quoting Jesus, try this one on: On the day of judgement you will say I know thee and I will say I know thee not for thee has turned thy back to the will of GOD.

And that is for those who accepted Jesus, then rejected him. Not for those who sin.

You're trolling gets weaker by each post.

God will accept you if you're gay Oracle, so don't worry about it so much.

Actually, yours does. In fact, show me where to look to see where you get your reasoning. While we're on it, show me how the gays that don't think they are sinning AREN'T rejecting him. B.t.w. Calling me gay doesn't bother me. I told you before I don't hate gays. Sorry.

I'm not calling you gay, I said if you ARE gay you shouldn't worry about getting into heaven or not. And if you are gay, who cares? And who cares if you're straight?

You've been wrong about many things on this thread so far. I'll give your trolling a 5 out of 10 though.

Hey Oracle, I have another thread idea for you!

Why don't you ask Christians who have committed adultery, engaged in sodomy with their spouse, lied, cheated or stole, didn't honor their father and their mother, et al if they are going to Heaven too!

Or are you just concerned for your gay friends if they are going to Heaven, and not worried about your straight friends?

Why are gays exempt from being concerned about attaining heaven?

Everybody should consider their own selves and their own path. You don't just abandon it because you're gay...

The Gay Agenda
by CLINTON FEIN​

THE GAY AGENDA

1. Gay men and lesbians should marry one another, and extol each other every tangible and intangible benefit the institution provides. They cannot stop gay marriage as long as gays are marrying. If you are gay and single without a desire to marry, marry a homosexual of the opposite sex anyway, and donate any marriage credits the government may offer to any gay organization seeking to destroy heterosexual norms.

2. Once benefits are secured, divorce. Wreck the sanctity of the institution by driving up the divorce rates from the current 52% to at least 80%.

3. Remember 52% of marriages end in divorce, the remaining 48% in death. There's nothing sanctimonious about that. Demand the institution and then wreck it. James Dobson was right about our evil intentions. We just plan to be quicker than he thought.

4. Get a gun and learn how to shoot. It's as much about arming bears as it is bearing arms. If you think you're protected by the Constitution, think again. If they don't allow you to marry, the next amendment will be to deny gays guns.

5. Reclaim Jesus. He was a Jewish queer to begin with, and don't let anyone forget it.

6. BAN DIVORCE. If the institution is so in need of protection, seek a constitutional amendment to ban divorce. One marriage, once.

7. Normalize - Thwart fashion and style sense inclinations so that homophobes cannot separate you from straights. Gay vague my ass. Make it gay impossible to tell.

8. Hate Crime laws are just the beginning. Once those are passed either federally or in all 50 states, begin campaign to eliminate homophobia entirely.

9. Like "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," thoughts or words equal conduct. Homophobic inclinations alone, even without any actions, should be criminal and punishable to the full extent of the law.

10. Penetrate the sperm banks to perpetuate the gene. Although the nature vs. nurture debate rages on, ensure that as many vials of semen contain gay genes.

11. Lie about your sexual orientation when giving blood. Screening of blood is either effective or not. If a celibate gay's blood is more dangerous than that of sexually promiscuous heterosexual, the problem is in the screening process, not the orientation of the donor. Faggot blood is God's blood.

12. Alternatively, set up blood banks for gay blood only. For us fags by us fags (FUFBUF).

13. Become surrogate mothers or males donate sperm to lesbian couples. If children of gays are to be put up for adoption, stipulate that heterosexuals are unfit for parenting such children, no matter how sad or desperate they may be.

14. If you are HIV positive, engage in unprotected sex with pedophile priests and pastors. We have enough recruits from Christian schools and the military without us having to house perverts cloaked in religion. There's the Catholic Church for that.

15. Tithe. Make sure that gay representation permeates every level of governance.

16. Sneak gay subtext into every book, movie, video game, TV show or other media that you have access to. Nothing like subliminal messaging to equate queerness with Godliness. (Don't forget, they catch the obvious ones like Spongebob and Tinky Winky, but they'll miss Bart or Freddie from Grand Theft Auto because they're too well hidden. Don't worry, their badly parented, unsupervised kids will know it when they see it).

17. Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians etc. are fundamentally the same. Don't pledge allegiance to any one party. Make all parties grovel for your vote, not take it for granted.

18. Ensure that you preserve DNA samples to be used for cloning purposes if necessary.

19. Join the military and rise in the ranks (as has always been the case). When enough gay servicemembers come out en masse it will force the military to drop their outdated policy, and admit that probably 25% or more only happen to shoot straight.

20. Ensconce yourself in virulently homophobic organizations like the Boy Scouts and Southern Baptists or Concerned Women for America. The more indispensable homos they have in their fold, the more hypocritical their ultimate exposure. And any bad behavior can simply be blamed on their organizations.

21. If you're a sick pedophile, join the Catholic Church. They'll be good to you and shelter you like they always have.

22. Recruit straight men and women. We're accused of it anyway, so we may as well give the accusation legs. And remember, when push comes to shove, a six-pack or a joint goes a long way.

23. If you're male, give Concerned Women for America a raison d'être by fucking their husbands, sons and fathers. And of course, you dykes will know exactly what to do with their daughters. At least those that aren't already teaching us in our beds.

24. Bombard the Federal Communications Commission any time anything remotely offensive to gay people appears on the airwaves. Homophobia is indecent, and our children must be sheltered from it. They want to regulate decency. Let's keep them really, really busy.

25. Create facilities that recondition homophobic deviancy. Certain religious groups have attempted to "straighten" gay children. If their assertions are correct, children exercising homophobic tendencies can be corrected using electro-therapy.

26. Turn eradicating homophobia and encouraging the gay lifestyle from a cottage industry into a multi-billion dollar cash cow.

27. Turn "Heather has a Mommy and a Daddy. Don't Blame it on Her" into a best seller.

28. Most gay children are born of heterosexual parents. If they want to eradicate homosexuality, vasectomies and hysterectomies are fabulously effective. Safer than condoms and abstinence!

29. Some are still attempting to define homosexuality as a disease. Let them move forward. Once passed in any region -- local, state or federal -- take full advantage of employment protection legislation and related compliance including Medicaid and workers compensation. They can call us names but it's going to cost them. Big.

30. Until marriage is equal, heterosexuals should be forbidden from wearing wedding rings in public. The blatant flaunting of their sexuality is inappropriate, and we don't need our children conjuring up penises and vaginas every time they spot a wedding ring. Gay marriage would neutralize that consequence.

31. Heterosexual public displays of affection can be confusing for gay kids. There should be no hugging or physical touch between heterosexuals in public places. Brief handshakes or a brief affirmative hand on a shoulder is okay.

32. Any literature or educational material in any school or public library should display warnings if they contain heterosexual content.

33. The Tinky Defense - San Francisco Supervisor, Dan White, blamed Twinkies for murdering gay Supervisor, Harvey Milk and Mayor, George Moscone. It worked. If you happen to kill a heterosexual, simply blame Jerry Falwell's Tinky Winky obsession as the reason. You were purple with rage.

34. Any homophobic persons, even former homophobes that have been rehabilitated, should be required to register using the same model as child molesters. There should be strict limitations pertaining to their proximity to any gay bars, clubs, gyms or institutions that are predominantly gay. Parents of gay children need to be aware of the dangers such individuals present, and should be aware of their presence in their neighborhoods.

35. If accused of having a Gay Agenda, point to this page and respond, "it's not an agenda, it's the Gospel."

The Gay Agenda

It goes deeper than just saying you believe. Several aspects of homosexuality go against god"s will that don't even INCLUDE sodomy.:poop:

Well, if every Christian followed the Bible's word to a "T" then you may have an argument. But we are ALL sinners.

I doubt God will judge a believer for what they do behind closed doors. I'm sure YOU have never done anything that is considered a 'sin' by our Lord, right?

The bible DOES say only 144,000 will see the kingdom of heaven.:poop:

The Bible also says "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life".

Are you saying only 144,000 will believe? Or are you saying the Bible may not be 100% accurate if taken literally?

Forum List

Back