The gay agenda

do gays really believe god condones their lifestyle?

I suspect the vast majority of them, quite rightly, don't give a shit what your version of GOD thinks, lad.

And where do they draw their belief of this?

From their own sense of self preservation, I expect.

Preservation? Of what? And if they didn't "give a shit", then they would probably just live their lives and not spend so much time trying to validate themselves to everyone else, now wouldn't they?

I'm Christian. And I wish Christians would quit carping on how much God hates gays. It's none of our business, it's between them and God. All you do is make us all look stupid.

There are other reasons to argue against gay marriage. But whether or not God will forgive them is not one of the arguments we should ever lean upon. We're supposed to love our brother, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy...I'm sure that extends to homosexuals. And as somebody on here already said...we are ALL sinners. To struggle with sexuality is not any worse than struggling with any other issue that can lead us astray.

I almost forgot to mention. Your last statement PROVES that you say christian, but have NO CLUE what's actually "IN" the bible. One of the seven "deadly" sins is... wait for it...LUST!!! A christian would know that. God said be fruitful and multiply, not fruitful and promiscuous. Sorry. Check!

The "seven deadly sins" do not appear in the bible. A true Christian would know that. YOU obviously have no clue as to what is in the bible

The Seven Deadly Sins

So those who believe in Jesus won't go to heaven because they sin? Is that what you're trying to say?

Yee who casts the first stone and all that...........

Again, everyone sins. You're just trying to 'cherry pick' which sin you don't like, or trying to justify your sins. Haven't figured out which one yet, since you're so vague in all your responses.

Ye with 1 e. While we're quoting Jesus, try this one on: On the day of judgement you will say I know thee and I will say I know thee not for thee has turned thy back to the will of GOD.

And that is for those who accepted Jesus, then rejected him. Not for those who sin.

You're trolling gets weaker by each post.

God will accept you if you're gay Oracle, so don't worry about it so much.

Actually, yours does. In fact, show me where to look to see where you get your reasoning. While we're on it, show me how the gays that don't think they are sinning AREN'T rejecting him. B.t.w. Calling me gay doesn't bother me. I told you before I don't hate gays. Sorry.

So you have FAITH that what the bible tells you is true. What makes your FAITH more relevant than a gay persons FAITH

If your faith cannot be verified, but denounced by the pages you employ...then your faith is not well founded. It speaks for itself. And if I shouldn't believe it's true, then where do gay people get their belief from?

Verified by whom? Others with the same faith?

Gay people get their faith from what is in their heart, just like you should. Your faith should be personal, not what others believe

Really? Then why are they sooooo very public, with their need to be validated by the unenlightened ones like myself? Accepted by us. Embraced by us. Hmm? Explain that to me...like the idiot you obviously think I am. You don't know my spiritual, social,sexual, or work agenda. One of your champions has already proven that...She thinks I'm gay. LOL Which is fine I guess, but if their faith was in their heart and personal as you say then explain this thread. I can't speak about something I've never heard of can I? Check.

Gluttony is one of the seven deadlies, too.

So everyone who is overweight has as much to worry about as gays, it would seem.

Avarice as well.

And jealousy.

At any rate, everybody has a lot to work on, and should get cracking. Worry about yourself.

So those who believe in Jesus won't go to heaven because they sin? Is that what you're trying to say?

Yee who casts the first stone and all that...........

Again, everyone sins. You're just trying to 'cherry pick' which sin you don't like, or trying to justify your sins. Haven't figured out which one yet, since you're so vague in all your responses.

Ye with 1 e. While we're quoting Jesus, try this one on: On the day of judgement you will say I know thee and I will say I know thee not for thee has turned thy back to the will of GOD.

Yes but why not concentrate on your own shortfallings and issues, instead of worrying about the path others walk?

Or work at drawing people to God and let Him enlighten them in His own way???

I don't try to force people to "embrace" my life choices. They do It's hard to imagine someone like you making a statement like that. Are you gay? Lesbian? Bi-sexual? Transgender? If not, then are you not ALSO worrying about someone"s path, rather than your own? What's that quote about the pot and kettle? The mere fact that you saw the title of this thread and came charging in with the rest of your legion of doofs, proves that you have a hole in YOUR bucket. If I'm wrong, then why are you here?

Some Christians, obviously like the creater of this thread, HATE gays.

Some Christians used to believe that GOD approved of slavery, too.

Life moves on, folks.

Wow gay rights and slavery. Now there's some delusions for you. That's apples and oranges. Did christians take the skin boat to tuna town, then kidnap the natives of hershey highway hollow and force them into a life of pickle smootching and rug munching and gender reassignment for 400 years? If not don't EVER make that comparison so lightly. Being enslaved has NEVER in it's size, scope, depth, cruelty, abuse, denial of rights, segregation or inhumane treatment, been remotely CLOSE to the pedestrian antics of gay people. If you disagree with that then it's check and mate, because now we will know where you're at.

I'm Christian. And I wish Christians would quit carping on how much God hates gays. It's none of our business, it's between them and God. All you do is make us all look stupid.

There are other reasons to argue against gay marriage. But whether or not God will forgive them is not one of the arguments we should ever lean upon. We're supposed to love our brother, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy...I'm sure that extends to homosexuals. And as somebody on here already said...we are ALL sinners. To struggle with sexuality is not any worse than struggling with any other issue that can lead us astray.

I almost forgot to mention. Your last statement PROVES that you say christian, but have NO CLUE what's actually "IN" the bible. One of the seven "deadly" sins is... wait for it...LUST!!! A christian would know that. God said be fruitful and multiply, not fruitful and promiscuous. Sorry. Check!

The "seven deadly sins" do not appear in the bible. A true Christian would know that. YOU obviously have no clue as to what is in the bible

The Seven Deadly Sins

I'm sorry, since there are 400 versions of the bible How stupid does your statement make you look? It absolutely IS in "A" version of the bible. What isn't however, is acceptance of gay LIFESTYLES. Sorry. Check.

The Seven Deadly Sins

I'm sorry, since there are 400 versions of the bible How stupid does your statement make you look? It absolutely IS in "A" version of the bible. What isn't however, is acceptance of gay LIFESTYLES. Sorry. Check.

I am merely mocking your taunting of another poster not having a clue about what is in the bible and then using the seven deadly sins as an example

You have 400 chances to prove me wrong, but I will save you the work. Nowhere in the bible does it provide a list of seven deadly sins

The ACTUAL words in the book.

what words? what book? what words in what book approve of you being judge fucking mental of everyone?

Since I don't expect a dumb broad like you to have even OPENED a bible for anything other than hiding money, of course you would have no clue. You get a pass, doofus. Only a nimrod like you, would call a simple question judging, unless... you mean, what I said to you. LOL Apparently you HAVEN'T ever read the bible, because if you did you'd know where your men aren't shit post contradicts god's station for you.:poop:

I suggest that you go back and read your bible. Your behavior and statements are far from Christian like. You seem to forget the part about letting the light of Christ shine so that others may glorify him.

People like th OP upset me a little.

You should not use the bible to incite other anger. You have proven over and over again that you dont really know whats in the bible. Why dont you read it and come back before you make us all look bad.

The Seven Deadly Sins

I am merely mocking your taunting of another poster not having a clue about what is in the bible and then using the seven deadly sins as an example

You have 400 chances to prove me wrong, but I will save you the work. Nowhere in the bible does it provide a list of seven deadly sins

In none of the bibles? Wow, good one. What about promoting gays? which bible is that?

what words? what book? what words in what book approve of you being judge fucking mental of everyone?

Since I don't expect a dumb broad like you to have even OPENED a bible for anything other than hiding money, of course you would have no clue. You get a pass, doofus. Only a nimrod like you, would call a simple question judging, unless... you mean, what I said to you. LOL Apparently you HAVEN'T ever read the bible, because if you did you'd know where your men aren't shit post contradicts god's station for you.:poop:

I suggest that you go back and read your bible. Your behavior and statements are far from Christian like. You seem to forget the part about letting the light of Christ shine so that others may glorify him.

Don't need to. I'm not trying to get you to validate me. But as is the case with most women, you missed the point and are now trying to deflect. You started, by trying to defend homos, and since you have no logical argument, you question my lifestyle, knowing full well you have NO idea what that is. AND pea brain, I've already said I'm not a christian. P.S. That isn't in the bible.

You should not use the bible to incite other anger. You have proven over and over again that you dont really know whats in the bible. Why dont you read it and come back before you make us all look bad.

You have the screen name of a known racist and I upset YOU? Is Elvis your lord and savior? Stop with the fake outrage since your need for gossip is what brought you to this thread. Is gossip a sin, or did I make that up too?

In none of the bibles? Wow, good one. What about promoting gays? which bible is that?

You are obviously one of those Christians who make things up and say they are in the bible

A gay person has every right to believe what gods view of their lifestyle is as you do. It is all based on faith. Your faith has no more credence than their faith has

Your knowledge of the bible is obviously wanting

Don't need to. I'm not trying to get you to validate me. But as is the case with most women, you missed the point and are now trying to deflect. You started, by trying to defend homos, and since you have no logical argument, you question my lifestyle, knowing full well you have NO idea what that is. AND pea brain, I've already said I'm not a christian. P.S. That isn't in the bible.

Oh so you are just a troll.

By the way I am not a woman. I am a 40 year old coal miner.

You have the screen name of a known racist and I upset YOU? Is Elvis your lord and savior? Stop with the fake outrage since your need for gossip is what brought you to this thread. Is gossip a sin, or did I make that up too?

You are priceless.

I want to take you to church sometime.

There is one close to me in Jolo that I think you would love.

What known racist are you talking about?

No I have never worshiped elvis but I sure do like his music.

Oh so you are just a troll.

By the way I am not a woman. I am a 40 year old coal miner.

I'm sorry did I say woman, I meant broad. You obviously left your coal in the mine or your wife's purse

Forum List

Back