The gay agenda

oracle

May 26, 2011
do gays really believe god condones their lifestyle? And where do they draw their belief of this?

John 3:15

New International Version (NIV)

15: That everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.

http://www.gaychurch.org/

THE SOCIETY OF FRIENDS (QUAKERS) AND HOMOSEXUALITY

It goes deeper than just saying you believe. Several aspects of homosexuality go against god"s will that don't even INCLUDE sodomy.:poop:

Well, if every Christian followed the Bible's word to a "T" then you may have an argument. But we are ALL sinners.

I doubt God will judge a believer for what they do behind closed doors. I'm sure YOU have never done anything that is considered a 'sin' by our Lord, right?

do you really believe god condones your lifestyle?

and what do you support this claim with?

The ACTUAL words in the book.

what words? what book? what words in what book approve of you being judge fucking mental of everyone?

Since I don't expect a dumb broad like you to have even OPENED a bible for anything other than hiding money, of course you would have no clue. You get a pass, doofus. Only a nimrod like you, would call a simple question judging, unless... you mean, what I said to you. LOL Apparently you HAVEN'T ever read the bible, because if you did you'd know where your men aren't shit post contradicts god's station for you.:poop:

i am still waiting for these words in this book that approves of you?

What about me do you want an answer to? Vague statements are just argument, not debate. Of course, you're just a nagging house shrew so logic escapes you. :poop:

It goes deeper than just saying you believe. Several aspects of homosexuality go against god"s will that don't even INCLUDE sodomy.:poop:

Well, if every Christian followed the Bible's word to a "T" then you may have an argument. But we are ALL sinners.

I doubt God will judge a believer for what they do behind closed doors. I'm sure YOU have never done anything that is considered a 'sin' by our Lord, right?

The bible DOES say only 144,000 will see the kingdom of heaven.:poop:

I see you're into Poop for some reason, since you end every post of yours with it.

No reason to take you serious now, I see you're just trolling. You don't have a valid argument to my questions.

John 3:15:
“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Who EVER believes in him. Even sinners like YOU oracle! There IS hope for you after all!

ahhh so you are a witness?

perhaps you should read the parts of the bible that concern themselves with being judgmental ?

i have read your other posts in other threads....you are judgmental, do you claim otherwise?

I see you're into Poop for some reason, since you end every post of yours with it.

No reason to take you serious now, I see you're just trolling. You don't have a valid argument to my questions.

“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Who EVER believes in him. Even sinners like YOU oracle! There IS hope for you after all!

The poop sign is just funny to me. It has no bearing on punctuation. If it keeps you from validating gays, I'll leave it out.

perhaps you should read the parts of the bible that concern themselves with being judgmental ?

i have read your other posts in other threads....you are judgmental, do you claim otherwise?

What bearing would that have on right or wrong? For that matter. What's the difference between judgement and opinion? answer that and I can give you a better insight to whether I am judging, or opinionated. M-kay.

What bearing would that have on right or wrong? For that matter. What's the difference between judgement and opinion? answer that and I can give you a better insight to whether I am judging, or opinionated. M-kay.

are you a witness? yes or no? simple question.

You know, thinking about what you said. You're right! I haven't answered your question. NOW, what amnesty program am I currently on? What part of my lifestyle, am I currently trying to justify? What shortcoming am I asking society to accept? Answer those, then we will have a side by side comparison, for your scrutiny. K?

Forum List

Back