The Gay Agenda (The REAL One!)

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I have a gay friend who told me their secret.
It's like Avon or other multi-level marketing scams.
When you convert someone to gayness or butchness, you get a 32' flat screen tv.
If you convert more people and they convert people, that's your "downline". Once you have converted enough people you get a pink Cadillac! (there really is no "Mary Kay"! It's a secret society of faggery and dikery!)
There.
The mystery is solved.

I know a woman who should get a prize for her recruitment. I think she brought every woman I knew from Fort Collins out.

Damn! They know now.

But where are the prizes for the most "recruited"?:cuckoo:

Do you know how many guys you have to convince to suddenly be attracted to other men, in order to get the Cadillac????
And the number of women you have to convince to find going down on another women enticing, is almost double that number!

Seriously, the OP is as rational as a LOT of seen from the "It's a choice" crowd....

There's a gay agenda? Who the fuck cares? My attitude is simple - You mind your own business and I'll mind mine. I don't need to know your sexual preferences or fantasies, and frankly I don't care if you fuck a chicken, while blowing a goat, and getting schtupped by a horse. Keep it to yourselves...

There's a gay agenda? Who the fuck cares? My attitude is simple - You mind your own business and I'll mind mine. I don't need to know your sexual preferences or fantasies, and frankly I don't care if you fuck a chicken, while blowing a goat, and getting schtupped by a horse. Keep it to yourselves...

To quote the drill sergeant from "Stripes":

Lighten up Francis.

gay-agenda.jpg

Forum List

Back