The Gateway Pundit

You have Huffington Post and several other sites that are quoted by you liberals that are nothing more than propaganda so when will you complain about them?

Find something in error on the Huffington Post.
Okay. Are you going to do your homework before believing anything from far left sources like ABC NBC CBS CNN MSLSD PBS NPR WAPO NYSLIMES etc?

I always do my homework and I trust those sites.
I trust no site, but particularly not a DNCMSM one. You should too.

You’re smart enough not to accept news from the R party, but not smart enough to not accept it from the D party.

Partisans just aren’t very smart.

You can read tabloid like sites if you want. Isn't that what the right does. Alex Jones and Infowars, Zerohedge , etc.
That’s right...and the left reads tabloid sites like those I posted. Really not much difference. Lots of propaganda to go around.

I take it you do not know what a non tabloid site is, the more one gets use to them, they more drawn they are to them. I like real news.

I know the DNCMSM claims they are not tabloid sites, but clearly they are. If the definition of tabloid news sites is they report stories that are untrue, then clearly the DNCMSM fits the definition. This has been true for decades.

The Gateway Pundit is a far-right[2][3][4] website. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election,[5][6] according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[7] It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[8] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[2][3][4][9][10][11][12]

The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[13][14] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[15] The Gateway Pundit is often linked to or cited by Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, as well as the Drudge Report, Sarah Palin, and other well-known conservative people and media outlets.[8]
The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

----------------------------------------------------------------
far right wing, do your homework before you believe what they write.

How amusing that you are afraid of a wee website run by a few people when you have ABCCBSMSNBCNYTWAPOPBSFACEBOOKGOOGLETWITTER spewing propaganda for the left ad nauseum.

and I might add Reuters and the Hill. Get out of the ditch and start reading news worthy sites, with facts instead of sites that spend every dollar blasting liberals and Democrats.
that is too funny.

You spend your day reading sites that blast Trump and the Rs, yet have the nerve to criticize those who spend their day doing the same thing, but blasting your beloved Ds and liberals.

HYPOCRITE!

The Gateway Pundit is a far-right[2][3][4] website. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election,[5][6] according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[7] It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[8] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[2][3][4][9][10][11][12]

The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[13][14] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[15] The Gateway Pundit is often linked to or cited by Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, as well as the Drudge Report, Sarah Palin, and other well-known conservative people and media outlets.[8]

Sounds like the mirror image of NYT for the other side.
That you would compare that to the NYT is very telling.

How amusing that you are afraid of a wee website run by a few people when you have ABCCBSMSNBCNYTWAPOPBSFACEBOOKGOOGLETWITTER spewing propaganda for the left ad nauseum.

and I might add Reuters and the Hill. Get out of the ditch and start reading news worthy sites, with facts instead of sites that spend every dollar blasting liberals and Democrats.
that is too funny.

You spend your day reading sites that blast Trump and the Rs, yet have the nerve to criticize those who spend their day doing the same thing, but blasting your beloved Ds and liberals.

HYPOCRITE!

I don't like commentary sites, I like the news, facts without opinions. If I want an opinion I'll read and OP ED.

that is too funny.

HYPOCRITE!

I don't like commentary sites, I like the news, facts without opinions. If I want an opinion I'll read and OP ED.
LMFAO! You really think the DNCMSM offers news and facts. How naive. Sadly you aren’t alone.

Find something in error on the Huffington Post.
I always do my homework and I trust those sites.

You’re smart enough not to accept news from the R party, but not smart enough to not accept it from the D party.

You can read tabloid like sites if you want. Isn't that what the right does. Alex Jones and Infowars, Zerohedge , etc.
That’s right...and the left reads tabloid sites like those I posted. Really not much difference. Lots of propaganda to go around.

Nothing you posted up there is a "tabloid". Not a one.
That’s what you think even though you clearly are wrong.

Then prove it wrong instead of dazzling the board with this outstanding exposition of naysaying.

I read the site every day. I find the vast majority of its non-editorial articles very carefully researched with many links to other sources on both sides of the political aisle.

I take it for what it is and trust it one heck of a lot more than the NYT or HuffPost.

Nothing you posted up there is a "tabloid". Not a one.
That’s what you think even though you clearly are wrong.

Then prove it wrong instead of dazzling the board with this outstanding exposition of naysaying.
You need proof for something as obvious as the nose on your face. are you dumb?

That you would compare that to the NYT is very telling.
That you don't is just as telling. NYT is an active part of the resistance.

Hardly.
Totally.

New Topics

Forum List

Back