The Gang From the Yahoo! CSCO Board Will Be Here Soon

Where be all da white wimmins at?

On the CSCO board
That's impossible....I just came from there and all that remains are a handful of octogenarian repubs and a smattering of Log Cabin repubs....

Settle down Drip. Will your avatar here be a picture of you with that dildo tattooed on your forehead?

ROFLMAO
He can have this picture for an avatar.

View attachment 82534

dunno

maybe something an accountant would find funny?

education-teaching-calculate-arithmetic-calculator-addition-add-jdo0215_low.jpg

We're a lively bunch!!!
Hi, all, I understand one of our refugees from the Yhoo CSCO board strayed over here. My apologies, but Pedley is a bit of a vagrant, a Log Cabin Republican from the Jersey Shore (she will also answer to "Snooky"). I will do my level best to keep her under control, but be warned, she digs come sifting and all sorts of other bizarre activities...
He's just out searching for the elusive "brent'.....
*SNIFF*

You seem.....familiar....which "brent" are you?
Are you serious? I'm Tuesdays Brent.. That ID doesn't give it away, Brent Wednesday?
Is your skin 'pasty', by any chance?

We're a lively bunch!!!
Hi, all, I understand one of our refugees from the Yhoo CSCO board strayed over here. My apologies, but Pedley is a bit of a vagrant, a Log Cabin Republican from the Jersey Shore (she will also answer to "Snooky"). I will do my level best to keep her under control, but be warned, she digs come sifting and all sorts of other bizarre activities...
He's just out searching for the elusive "brent'.....
*SNIFF*

You seem.....familiar....which "brent" are you?
Are you serious? I'm Tuesdays Brent.. That ID doesn't give it away, Brent Wednesday?
Is your skin 'pasty', by any chance?

Yo Drip

4857169_19814db8f7fb2d7534.jpg

Welcome to the boards.

That being said, we don't need whatever drama you're bringing in from another board. Feel free to argue with each other and even flame each other (in the right forums, of course), but do not bring up issues from the past that took place in other forums.

Forum List

Back