The Gals Declare War

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If you happen to be, in the mood, to have your ass kicked on this board..

(don't follow these rules)

I've noticed certain things that really get the Gals juices flowing..

1) don't say juices flowing...:lol:

2) don't mention ugly.. ugly is out..(ugly men.. that's okay)

3) don't mention fat on the Gals.. (fat men ..no problem)

4) don't write posts where a women is in the wrong.. (mixed reaction actually)

5) certain female posters are untouchable (learn who they are)

Well.. just a start..

Last edited:
oh come lumby, if your going to run on, run on.

name some names :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1KwqFV4MA"]YouTube - Kids'Songs - Cock A Doodle Doo[/ame]

For Lumpy do :lol:

I declare myself to be a neutral country with no defenses, ready to be invaded by every aggressive female who has clitorrial ambitions.

Last edited:
One of those internet stories going around:

The mother of the bride had searched long and afar and finally found the perfect dress to wear to the wedding.

Alas, the ex-husband's new trophy wife obtained the same dress. Daughter requested the step mom wear something else but she refused.

Mother graciously acquiesced and assured her daughter it would be no problem. She would find another dress.

Daughter was distressed. But Mom, your beautiful dress. And it has already been altered. You can't return it. And you have no place to wear it.

"Don't be silly, dear" said Mom reassuringly. "I'll wear it to the rehearsal dinner."

You see? Lumpy is sooooo wise not to stir up trouble with the women. :)

The mother of the bride had searched long and afar and finally found the perfect dress to wear to the wedding.

Alas, the ex-husband's new trophy wife obtained the same dress. Daughter requested the step mom wear something else but she refused.

Mother graciously acquiesced and assured her daughter it would be no problem. She would find another dress.

Daughter was distressed. But Mom, your beautiful dress. And it has already been altered. You can't return it. And you have no place to wear it.

"Don't be silly, dear" said Mom reassuringly. "I'll wear it to the rehearsal dinner."

Gads, I wouldn't even think of it...

Sadly.. I have learned these simple truths by raw innocence and I am willing to pay a further price.. for the betterment of all women and man kind......

(update... I assumed that others would know that I'm kinda kidding around here, that was dumb, sorry for the hard feelings)

Last edited:

Gads, I wouldn't even think of it...

Sadly.. I have learned these simple truths by raw innocence and I am willing to pay a further price.. for the betterment of all women and man kind.

troll. :cuckoo:

I volunteer to be a hostage in the WAR of the SEXES.

Admittedly, it's a tough billet, but somebody's got to take it

I volunteer to be a hostage in the WAR of the SEXES.

Admittedly, it's a tough billet, but somebody's got to take it

Such bravery shall not go unnoticed.

Award this man the bronze penis at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back