The Future will be ruled by those who have the Guns!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read somewhere , that the world will be so dangerous in the not to distant Future, that they
stated that the Future will be ruled and controlled by those who have the Guns.!!
Guns don't kill, people kill!!.
Legalize fully automatic Submachine Guns and assault rilfes, and enact concealed weapons carry laws for all American citizens.!

I read somewhere , that the world will be so dangerous in the not to distant Future, that they
stated that the Future will be ruled and controlled by those who have the Guns.!!
Legalize fully automatic Submachine Guns and assault rilfes, and enact concealed weapons carry laws for all American citizens.!

Thomas Jefferson said that the man that melts his guns down to make a plow for his field, will plow fields for the men who didn't melt their guns down.

Ah yes, and the events of the past month demonstrate just how wise that would be.

Thomas Jefferson said that the man that melts his guns down to make a plow for his field, will plow fields for the men who didn't melt their guns down.

Those without Guns will become Prey and become victims . Those with the Guns, will live to see another Day.

Hahaha, are you joking 52nd? Where have you been the past few centuries?

We've been ruled by and controlled by those who have guns since the 17th Century!

And he certainly knew what he was talking about:

slaves.gif

(^ Proverbial 'gun-melters')

We've been ruled by and controlled by those who have guns since the 17th Century!

And the Future will bring on many who will try to rule you by the Gun.So I am telling eveyone, make sure that you have your Gun, in the Future, or be hijacked by some one that has a Gun
HeHe HawHaw!!.

And the Future will bring on many who will try to rule you by the Gun.So I am telling eveyone, make sure that you have your Gun, in the Future, or be hijacked by some one that has a Gun
HeHe HawHaw!!.

So... more of the same? Alright. :lol:

HeHe HawHaw!!.

So... more of the same? Alright. :lol:

Yes, but it'll be on a Global scale in the Future. Everyone will be Guning for the Good old U.S. of A!! Get armed now!!?.$$

Forum List

Back