The Future of White Advocacy

You said that whoever gives the orders is responsible- or does that only apply when it fits your agenda?

Actually, you stated that Himmler (in exterminating the Jews) was only following the orders of Hitler, like the troops at Abu Grahib were only following orders.

Therefore, since the Abu Grahib troops are following the orders of the Commander in Chief...then Bush is responsible for the torture in the prisons.

That is YOUR argument as I interpret it.

and the jewish god (if you assume its real) or the leaders of the jews (if you're smart) are responsible for for the genocides committed by the israleites. Why do you not stand and hold them responsible? If you condemn the klan for using a mere name of those who did bad things, why do you not speak out against those who wave around a book that calls for genocide and murder and try to push it into law? You're very selective, I've noticed.

You said that whoever gives the orders is responsible- or does that only apply when it fits your agenda?

Actually, you stated that Himmler (in exterminating the Jews) was only following the orders of Hitler, like the troops at Abu Grahib were only following orders.

Therefore, since the Abu Grahib troops are following the orders of the Commander in Chief...then Bush is responsible for the torture in the prisons.

That is YOUR argument as I interpret it.

and the jewish god (if you assume its real) or the leaders of the jews (if you're smart) are responsible for for the genocides committed by the israleites. Why do you not stand and hold them responsible? If you condemn the klan for using a mere name of those who did bad things, why do you not speak out against those who wave around a book that calls for genocide and murder and try to push it into law? You're very selective, I've noticed.

I'm not sure how you twisted this all around to religion, but I don't believe in god, nor do I believe in the leader of the jews, nor do I believe that the jews are the chosen people.

I believe that Hitler was responsible for atrocities in Germany, Himmler was responsible for atrocities in Germany, the troops in AbuGrahib were responsible for inappropriateness at the prison in Iraq, and Bush was NOT responsible for inappropriateness in the prison in Iraq (or at least it hasn't been proven that the inappropriateness was a policy rather than guards taking it too far).

Otherwise, I really have nothing else to say because you have twisted a discussion of racial supremacy into a discussion about whether or not I believe that god exists.

t I don't believe in... the leader of the jews,

The israelites had no leaders? :lol:

I believe that Hitler was responsible for atrocities in Germany, Himmler was responsible for atrocities in Germany, the troops in AbuGrahib were responsible for inappropriateness at the prison in Iraq, and Bush was NOT responsible for inappropriateness in the prison in Iraq (or at least it hasn't been proven that the inappropriateness was a policy rather than guards taking it too far).

You were the one saying the leaders were liable.

It seems that we have a real problem here with the fear that the Whites will be a minority in this nation in the near future. Really, it is a simple problem to fix. Native Americans consider you to be native american if you have even 1/8 Native blood. So, let us apply the same standard to being White. If you have even 1/8 European blood, then you are White. See, problem fixed. Whites will be a majority into the foreseeable future in this nation.:lol:

It seems that we have a real problem here with the fear that the Whites will be a minority in this nation in the near future. Really, it is a simple problem to fix. Native Americans consider you to be native american if you have even 1/8 Native blood. So, let us apply the same standard to being White. If you have even 1/8 European blood, then you are White. See, problem fixed. Whites will be a majority into the foreseeable future in this nation.:lol:

A wise man once said:

Native Americans were a great people. But they had a terrible immigration policy.
:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back