The future of the republican party...

The cool part about threads like this where liberals and progressives come to spew hyperbole, falsities and exagerations about very popular conservative voices like Rush and Coulter, the more popular it makes them.

Because guess what people.... the more you squirm with displeasure, the more we realise the true conservative message is making you worried, and that's what we like. And it should, because once the conservative party gets back to it's core values, as RUSH and COULTER urge them to do, they'll once again be back in power. Sorry. I know all you liberals and progressives hate the sound of that, but it's coming.

The cool part about threads like this where liberals and progressives come to spew hyperbole, falsities and exagerations about very popular conservative voices like Rush and Coulter, the more popular it makes them.

Because guess what people.... the more you squirm with displeasure, the more we realise the true conservative message is making you worried, and that's what we like. And it should, because once the conservative party gets back to it's core values, as RUSH and COULTER urge them to do, they'll once again be back in power. Sorry. I know all you liberals and progressives hate the sound of that, but it's coming.

You are soooo wrong. That Rush speech was for the die hard faithfuls.

Do you know how many Bush speeches over the last 8 years were not televised for this very purpose? You think Rush's speech is going to win over people?:cuckoo:

Do you know that racist groups have gotten really popular since Obama's win? Something like 17%. I heard it this weekend. Enrollment has increased 17% in groups like the KKK.

So right now, racists and conservatives are REALLY ANGRY. Much like when Clinton first one. But we will make so many positive gains in the next 8 years, that it will overshadow the new racists you just recruited to go listen to Rush.

And you will lose a lot of those new recruits when they realize that their quality of life is going to get better under Obama/the Democrats. Lower unemployment, higher wages, 401K's will rebound, jobs coming back home, lower gas prices and higher miles, alternative feuls that will get us off foreign oil, we won't be 9-11'ed again under a president who pays attention, we'll get Osama Bin Ladin, etc.

In other words, real success/results rather than lies that the economy is strong and the wars are going fine, when they were not.

I guess you keep missing the posts where I keep telling you that I like that Rush and Ann Coulter are out there spreading their message, huh?

I'm really sorry I cannot live down to your caracature of what liberals are.

My apologies to the die hard liberals for thinking for myself, as well.

I guess I'm destined to never belong to any team that would have me.

Do you know that racist groups have gotten really popular since Obama's win? Something like 17%. I heard it this weekend. Enrollment has increased 17% in groups like the KKK.

This is one of the most absurd things I have EVER heard. The KKK does not report their "enrollment" to the fucking public, you idiot.

This is one of the most absurd things I have EVER heard. The KKK does not report their "enrollment" to the fucking public, you idiot.

silly bimbo an idiot? never.

You are soooo wrong. That Rush speech was for the die hard faithfuls.

Do you know how many Bush speeches over the last 8 years were not televised for this very purpose? You think Rush's speech is going to win over people?:cuckoo:

So right now, racists and conservatives are REALLY ANGRY. Much like when Clinton first one. But we will make so many positive gains in the next 8 years, that it will overshadow the new racists you just recruited to go listen to Rush.

And you will lose a lot of those new recruits when they realize that their quality of life is going to get better under Obama/the Democrats. Lower unemployment, higher wages, 401K's will rebound, jobs coming back home, lower gas prices and higher miles, alternative feuls that will get us off foreign oil, we won't be 9-11'ed again under a president who pays attention, we'll get Osama Bin Ladin, etc.

In other words, real success/results rather than lies that the economy is strong and the wars are going fine, when they were not.

I'm not wrong, and you know it. You prove my point with your psychotic babbling about the KKK.

Forum List

Back