"""The Future Of Snowflakes"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, """LOVE IT"""

Donald Trump fires more Obama voters/losers from his office

www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2848474555&feature=iv&src_vid=cdqB857ONio&v=z4FWnkoduYY

"Trump Sure Knows Who To Fire, Just Ask Jim Comey, Or Sally Yates, Or Preet Bharara (the U.S. Attorney who cried like a bitch), Or Angella Reid, Who Is The Next Puppet Going Down, Can`t Wait!!!

"GTP"
e94a434eb01b15e2b6d0f7723f69d0d2.gif

If you had your way? People like you would like to slaughter anyone that dared not to bow down to your christian Taliban shit. This is why I call you the American taliban...

There's no question in my mind that you're capable of what the islamic state has done in the middle east.

Truly evil.

If you had your way? People like you would like to slaughter anyone that dared not to bow down to your christian Taliban shit. This is why I call you the American taliban...

There's no question in my mind that you're capable of what the islamic state has done in the middle east.

Truly evil.
:laugh: :itsok:

Truly evil.
This is called deflecting, it is the resist movement aggitator dems who are acting like terrorist groups including acting as an activist org to garner pide pipers to use and utilize their destabilizing anti gov't and sabotage tactics,
harming and threatening harm to scare off free speach, damaging property,
setting fires to terrorize, beating up old people, using children to do dirty work, dressing like Isis, flying a black flag with white circle emulating Isis while ripping an American Flag. If it walks and talks like a terrorist org then it is a terrorist org.
images-8.jpeg
U5dsf8xbsthaSBMGaPfWHCGvvJ4QF7h_1680x8400.jpeg peppersprayberkeley_480-640x480.jpg

Last edited:

Truly evil.

Yo, SNOWFLAKE? Don`t Melt And Disappear, We Could Only Be Lucky!!!

"GTP"
696a32f6f0d349063d70853794a322c7.jpg

Truly evil.

You best be careful...
Since you came out of the closet you're target number one for your muslim buddies.
Hope you can fly.....

If it walks and talks like a terrorist org then it is a terrorist org.
What if it walks and talks like a .ru?

Hillary and Schumer speak Russian,
they know the phrase "got my money?" in many languages.
So you are a xenophobe with delusions of conspiracy unfounded by evidence of 3 major branches of investigation?HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY.jpg

Attachments

• HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY.jpg
    HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

So you are a xenophobe with delusions of conspiracy unfounded by evidence of 3 major branches of investigation?View attachment 126120

Hillary speaks Russian? You guys were so amused she doesn't know how to say "reset".

How do you ask them for your trolling fee?

So you are a xenophobe with delusions of conspiracy unfounded by evidence of 3 major branches of investigation?View attachment 126120

Hillary speaks Russian? You guys were so amused she doesn't know how to say "reset".

How do you ask them for your trolling fee?

You guys? I'm a counter propagandist who belongs to no party because the 2 party system & monopoly is broken and is not democracy, especially when the left controls access to most media outlets preventing third and more parties equal rights.
But thanks for admitting the left trolling is an issue. Hillary herself was merely trolling Donald as seen by her negative attack approach ad hominem tactic instead of having any plans for America and solutions to all the problems Obamas policies left us with.

Forum List

Back