The Future of Food

May 10, 2005
If you care about your personal well being, or the well being of your children and the generations to come, and the integrity of your government, please watch this video.

The corporations and the GM food they are producing are ravaging the crops and lives of hard working farmers, are dealing a grave blow to the environment, and are causing horrible health problems, but there is a resistance.

The Future of Food

Watch the video here

Dude, that thing's an hour and a half long. You can't honestly expect me to actually wait until it's downloaded and then actually waste an hour and a half of my life watching it, can you?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Has anyone taken a look at this documentary? If so, I'd like to see what you think.
I'm unsure who has that kind of time to give. How about a cliffnotes version from a :tinfoil: proponent?

I do not need to waste 90 minutes on some hysteric's video
to be able to say that food appears to be one of the few
unvarnished success stories of the last 50 years.

The world population has doubled since 1950, and there
is still plenty of food. Distribution has been a problem in
some areas only because of political and social pathology.

There are only a few areas where more restraining management
may be needed, such as wild seafood stocks.

Furthermore, the caloric surplus of the entire Western world
is so huge, a per capita reduction of 500 per day, no, make
that 1000 per day would be beneficial rather than harmful,
if it should ever come to a crunch.

I choose to spend my time as I wish, and I don't wish to watch a 90 minute video without good cause. Posting a link is not a good cause.

I will however make a bold prediction about the future of food:

He it goes

Are you ready

In the future food will be

eaten.

My computer is too slow to download it and watch it! :wtf:

But I do know,that though genetically altered food may fill your gut,(attested to by all the guts out there)but it is NOT as nutrition worthy as it used to be and more has to be eaten to attain the same nutrition as the unaltered varieties! :confused:

My advise,grow more of your own,from naturally grown and created heirloom seed varieties! :eek:

Oh and IF you EVER find integrity in GUBMENT OR CORPORATE AMERICA let me know what pill bottle you found it in ok? :poke:

Forum List

Back