The FUTURE of Egypt.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Best case scenario: Egypt, for the next ten years, or so........ will be governed by the Military with gradual concessions to the secular forces. A hopeful scenario, not necessarily even an optimistic Reality.

If the Military will allow the transition to a "Long Term" regular government, even with a 20% voice to the Muslim Brotherhood......then there will be a World Disaster.

The stats are crystal clear as to Egypt's predilection for a strong Sharia Government: ~ 70%.

If the cancer of Muslim Brotherhood, in spite of the hosannahs to idealistic "democratic" aspirations in theory, will be allowed even a 20% voice in the New Government of Egypt, Egypt will go the way of the Gaza Strip's "Palestine".

Please note: In the Gaza Strip ('Palestine'), the assurance by most of the Mid East "experts" was that in a free election, Hamas (The Muslim Brotherhood's front) only had a 20% voice. When the Palestinians voted, it was 70% for Hamas.

The fact that Egypt is, actually different: more secular, infinitely more educated, rich culture, etc....is undoubtedly so. However, REALITY makes these seemingly insurmountable factors IRRELEVANT !!!

The irrefutable fact remains: The strongly motivated majority of people of Egypt are FANATICAL ISLAMISTS ......as are the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the STRONGLY MOTIVATED Arabs in Africa, Mid East, and Pakistan.

I repeat: FANATICAL MUSLIMS believing in the first, clearly proclaimed dictum of the Qu'ran, concocted by the Historically Documented THIEF, MURDERER, PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word......by SWORD if necessary !!!

Last edited:
Look at the faces of these people.

They have tasted true freedom.

They include the people of the army.

A leader can not set on army on its populace unless the ranks are willing.

These ranks are not willing.

The people own the country including the people who populate the army.

I know you WANT to live in fear.

The Egyptian people have refused to live in fear.

They reject your fear.

• Banned

They reject your fear.

T(ruth)Doesn't)M(atter),

This isn't about the People of Egypt, the Mid East or Africa tasting "FREEDOM".

That is an OBVIOUS FACT !!!

The People of Iran ALSO tasted "FREEDOM"..... for a while. WHAT HAPPENED ?!?!?

I am focusing on the REALPOLITIK of the future of Egypt.

You are a fool.

You will always remain a fool.

Last edited:

They reject your fear.

well, not all the faces, the women are all covered, it hard to see their faces and they've undergone female genitalia mutilation. Doesn't sound like democracy to me. or freedom either.

• Banned

They reject your fear.

well, not all the faces, the women are all covered, it hard to see their faces and they've undergone female genitalia mutilation. Doesn't sound like democracy to me. or freedom either.

TDM is a Racist Obamarrhoidal/LIEberrhoid idjit.

As long as any result or concept that embraces the notion that America is somehow at fault, deficient or wrong ...... anti-Americans with the racist chip on their shoulder (the other TDMS being Bass the Racist Ass, MarcAtl, the Rattle....)..... these intellectual pipsqueaks jump at the opportunity to fantasize the most bizarre conclusions.

In this case, that somehow the Muslim Bros (the head-chopping murderous thugs.... and/or the "benign" spokesman for such)) are "humanitarians", or have "socially redeeming values".

Last edited:

They reject your fear.

T(ruth)Doesn't)M(atter),

You are a fool.

And of Iran? Here's one for you: Iran Orders Opposition Not to Rally

• Banned

They reject your fear.

T(ruth)Doesn't)M(atter),

You are a fool.

And, to state a much repeated FACT: When Obami-Salaami could've extolled the "FREEDOM-LOVING" Iranians' revolt against the Psycho Ahmadinejad.......our Obami-Salaami's DEAFENING SILENCE signalled his "support" for those rebelling against our obvious enemy.....the Iranian Theocracy and their stooge Ahmadinejad.

Yet, with Mubarak....undoubtedly a tyrant, but one who aided America considerably in the Mid East.... Obami - Salaami goes on record as making Histrionic Speeches. Even implying the support for the Muslim Bros.

T(ruth)Doesn't)M(atter),

You are a fool.

And, to state a much repeated FACT: When Obami-Salaami could've extolled the "FREEDOM-LOVING" Iranians' revolt against the Psycho Ahmadinejad.......our Obami-Salaami's DEAFENING SILENCE signalled his "support" for those rebelling against our obvious enemy.....the Iranian Theocracy and their stooge Ahmadinejad.

Yet, with Mubarak....undoubtedly a tyrant, but one who aided America considerably in the Mid East.... Obami - Salaami goes on record as making Histrionic Speeches. Even implying the support for the Muslim Bros.

Yep. Last time he said we should "mind our own business".

best case scenario: Egypt, for the next ten years, or so........ Will be governed by the military with gradual concessions to the secular forces. A hopeful scenario, not necessarily even an optimistic reality.

If the military will allow the transition to a "long term" regular government, even with a 20% voice to the muslim brotherhood......then there will be a world disaster.

The stats are crystal clear as to egypt's predilection for a strong sharia government: ~ 70%.

If the cancer of muslim brotherhood, in spite of the hosannahs to idealistic "democratic" aspirations in theory, will be allowed even a 20% voice in the new government of egypt, egypt will go the way of the gaza strip's "palestine".

Please note: In the gaza strip ('palestine'), the assurance by most of the mid east "experts" was that in a free election, hamas (the muslim brotherhood's front) only had a 20% voice. When the palestinians voted, it was 70% for hamas.

The fact that egypt is, actually different: More secular, infinitely more educated, rich culture, etc....is undoubtedly so. However, reality makes these seemingly insurmountable factors irrelevant !!!

the irrefutable fact remains: The strongly motivated majority of people of egypt are fanatical islamists ......as are the overwhelming majority of the strongly motivated arabs in africa, mid east, and pakistan.

i repeat: Fanatical muslims believing in the first, clearly proclaimed dictum of the qu'ran, concocted by the historically documented thief, murderer, pedophilic rapist mohammed: "make the world the caliphate of islam, preferably by word......by sword if necessary !!!

wow!

well, the military has dismissed Parliament , suspended the Constitution ( for whats it worth) and has cleared out Tahir Square.

This is now an old story in Egypt.......but like all the "old stories", some of you might not have heard it:

Mubarak's inner circle confidante was talking to Mubarak:

"Hey Mubie, ya know there are hundreds of thousands of people all over Cairo yowling for your head. It's kinda obvious someone has to go ?

Mubie: Yeah....but where will they go ?????

Egypt has no future without Egyptian Identity. Any move towards Islamism and/or Arabism will be damaging to Egypt. Put simply, Egypt needs to find an identity from within; as opposed to from without.
Cheers

Forum List

Back