The Future of American Muslims - Is There a Vision?

(A). Jesus was God, not a god. That is clear in the Bible.

Which is why he failed to fulfill any prophecy and the writers of the Nt had to tell poor lies :lol:

(C). Christians and Jews worship the same God, they just stopped listening when God sent the Savior.

Jesus was a false prophet and the NT is full of inconsistent lies. This has been demonstrated and never refuted.

You can choose to believe that lie if you wish to. I have been blessed to experienve an awesome and real relationship with God inChrist, and I have no need to search anywhere else, for I have found the Truth. What you have said has never been proven, and has been refuted with truth many times.
"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

The truth is: Jesus was gay. So Smartt, you're in a gay cult. :rofl:

The God of the Old Testament (Torah) and the God of the Quran are the same.

Mohammad is the "god" of the Quran .
Now I understand why you respond to everything with cut & paste answers.

You actually don't know squat about Islam.

Islam 101: "Muhammad is NOT god, He was just a man. Period

EVERY muslim knows this basic tenant of Islamic theology.
Allah is not god. allah is the puppet sitting on Mohammad the ventriloquist lap, Mohammad was just a criminal who you think is a prophet.

American muslims should either give up their pedophilic religion or get the fuck out of our country!

Which is why he failed to fulfill any prophecy and the writers of the Nt had to tell poor lies :lol:[/color]

[/color][/size]

Jesus was a false prophet and the NT is full of inconsistent lies. This has been demonstrated and never refuted.

You can choose to believe that lie if you wish to. I have been blessed to experienve an awesome and real relationship with God inChrist, and I have no need to search anywhere else, for I have found the Truth. What you have said has never been proven, and has been refuted with truth many times.
"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

The truth is: Jesus was gay.

Evidence?

Evidence?

He wore a dress.
He hung around with only guys.
He only had sex with a woman once, a pro. To see if he was straight. He wasn't, so he never did it again with a woman.
He rode a donkey sideways like a girl.
Every picture of him makes him look effeminate.
The priesthood has been historically reversed for gays. Monks in retreat, it's where all the gays went so they wouldn't be burn at the stake...

Evidence?

He wore a dress.

Really, now? I've never heard of this before....

He hung around with only guys.

Mary Magdalene was a dude? :eek:

He only had sex with a woman once, a pro.

Where'd you get that from?
He rode a donkey sideways like a girl.

Every picture of him makes him look effeminate.

You mean the later paintings that made him look like a European?

Seriously, though, your trolling needs work.

C'mon man, you can't seriously just discount all these things. Mary Magdalene was a fag hag. Wasn't she the pro too? And if his image doesn't set off your gaydar, then maybe you need to take it in for a fix. Or just turn it on.

Forum List

Back