The Further Up A Pole A Monkey Gets

Wow, Newt has ethics issues. Who knew?
Hey, dumbshit. Everyone knows that aleady. And he's still doing well in the polls.

The Dems are scared of Newt. Heck, they're scared of anyone who appears to be doing well. Let the press print some ganked up report of John Huntsman surging in the polls and the kooks will come out with posts about Huntsman dark past as governor or how he spilled some rice while he was ambassador.
The truth is a ham sandwich could beat Obama.
The polls have consistently shown that "one-on-one," Obama can defeat each and every Republican presidential candidate in the 2012 General Election - and the Republican "establishment" know it!

That's why they've decided to "circle the wagons" around Romney - a candidate that is too liberal for most of the GOP/Tea Party faithful, but the only one within "striking distance" of Obama.

The Democrats would love to have anybody but Romney as the Republican nominee - it won't happen because the Republican "establishment" will have their Karl Rove "types" do whatever it takes to derail the campaign of any GOP candidate who seriously challenges Mitch!

I hate to say it.....but those polls are for the naive to read and make judgement calls about.

OF COURSE Obama beats each one in the polls...that is not surprising to anyone...ESPECIALLY the candidates and the GOP.

Why?

Becuase right now, all advertising by the candidates is targeted to ONLY GOP voters who will play a roll in the caucuses...

While in the meantime, the President gets free advertising to reach out to ALL voters.

It is politics 101....obviously you were a psychology or maybe a philosophy major.

I really do want to be nice to liberals. But it is monumentally hard these days.

Cripes, they are vicious and nasty. So what do we do?

Take a look in the mirror, scumbucket.

Quite mature of a response.

Not a worry.

Kids these days have no idea of what us old folks can do with a right wing bent.

These are the "muffin/bubble" children who don't have a clue that we old folks can beat the ever loving shit out of them.

As they "rapped" and "lady gagad" little did they know we were rocking to teddly and the scorpions.

We are the evil grandparents. Let me know when we want to make it a world wide mission.

Take a look in the mirror, scumbucket.

Quite mature of a response.

Not a worry.

Kids these days have no idea of what us old folks can do with a right wing bent.

These are the "muffin/bubble" children who don't have a clue that we old folks can beat the ever loving shit out of them.

As they "rapped" and "lady gagad" little did they know we were rocking to teddly and the scorpions.

We are the evil grandparents. Let me know when we want to make it a world wide mission.

Bring it. I'm 46 years old, in the prime of my life, and guess what? I'm a country boy. I hunt deer and varmints and am a dead aim.

Forum List

Back