The Further Up A Pole A Monkey Gets

I wonder exactly how far up the pole the OP is.... because he is certainly showing how much of an ass he is

If Newt Gingrich gets the Republican nomination Obama will win by a landslide. Take that shit to the bank. The only people who will vote for him are the most entreched right wing conservatives....about 30% of the electorate.

Obama's unpopularity is climbing daily. No one will throw the lever for that idiot again. Mostly they will sit at home.

I wonder exactly how far up the pole the OP is.... because he is certainly showing how much of an ass he is

If Newt Gingrich gets the Republican nomination Obama will win by a landslide. Take that shit to the bank. The only people who will vote for him are the most entreched right wing conservatives....about 30% of the electorate.

Obama's unpopularity is climbing daily. No one will throw the lever for that idiot again. Mostly they will sit at home.

My wife, two of my three kids, my sister-in-law and I will vote for him. None of us would even consider voting for the warmongering, spend and borrow Republicans.

OK Kreskin

:rolleyes:

The groups who make the political commercials will have a field day w/ him. Dr. Paul's team already trounced him but good:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY]Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]​

My wife, two of my three kids, my sister-in-law and I will vote for him. None of us would even consider voting for the warmongering, spend and borrow Republicans.

Oh, that settles it right there.
LOL, what a 'tard.

LOL, what a 'tard.

Point being..........there are people in this country who can see through that load of shit being pushed by the GOP and Faux News. You folks run your right wing rag here and post back and forth to each other and meanwhile...... 50% of the country has been negatively impacted by the spend and borrow, Wall St. Greed of the Bush years. We'll just see how it goes.

Last edited:
Dumbshit, we're past the Bush years. Obama has been president for 3 years now. We're as bad off now as we were. Worse, even. Obviously a lot of people, like you, somehow think Bush has been president for the last 3 years and we're voting for Obama for the first time.
Your delusion isn't my problem.

Actually, I'm not a 'Romney supporter'. I said I'd vote for him - purely because he's smart on economics. I put country over my own personal desires. Pity that more people don't do that.

I am putting the country above my personal desires...

It's just that in the case of Romney, they happen to be pointing in the same direction.

Romney is just plain evil. He's someone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to put a working guy out of a job so he can put another room on his mansion.

And, sorry, if he were super smart on economics, then 30% of the companies Bain was involved in wouldn't have gone bankrupt....

You are irrational. That's not my problem... other than when you make it my problem by misrepresenting my views.

Simply put, when it comes to the economy, Romney is the best candidate on either side. And, you may (or may not) have noticed... we kind of need someone who understands economics right now. So Romney would get my vote. Not rocket science, but possibly above your intellectual paygrade.

Mitt Romney and bloodsuckers like him were the ones who got us into this mess.

We aren't in this mess for any other reason than greedy people like him decided to wreck the middle class in this country.

Speaking of draft dodging, when/where did you serve, asswipe?

Army infantry, artillery 1957-58. Stayed in the TN national guards till late 1964. I was tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged. I would have stayed in the guards but we were already hearing stories about Vietnam and I had small children at home. Oh....just in case you'd like to check something, best I remember the dead time on a 90mm radar driven gun is 2.1 seconds and the most difficult thing a gunner has to do is remove and replace the extractors properly when the gun is being cleaned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am putting the country above my personal desires...

It's just that in the case of Romney, they happen to be pointing in the same direction.

Romney is just plain evil. He's someone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to put a working guy out of a job so he can put another room on his mansion.

And, sorry, if he were super smart on economics, then 30% of the companies Bain was involved in wouldn't have gone bankrupt....

You are irrational. That's not my problem... other than when you make it my problem by misrepresenting my views.

Simply put, when it comes to the economy, Romney is the best candidate on either side. And, you may (or may not) have noticed... we kind of need someone who understands economics right now. So Romney would get my vote. Not rocket science, but possibly above your intellectual paygrade.

Mitt Romney and bloodsuckers like him were the ones who got us into this mess.

We aren't in this mess for any other reason than greedy people like him decided to wreck the middle class in this country.

I see that RomanLion/Careful with that axe, Eugene/JoeB131/lost track of all the monikers, he's been banned so many times/Joseph Eugene B from somewhere around Chicago is back with all the witty anti-LDS garbage he has been foisting on TH blogs for at least five years. It is obvious from the content of your postings that you richly DESERVED to be fired by that LDS boss of yours a few years back. Hope you have a new moniker ready, loser - you're going to need it.

The more he shows his ass.

Newt Gingrich has skeltons in his closet and bodies in his basement. If the Republican party hopes to beat Obama they should pay him off.

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Adultery:

Callista Bisek. Anne Manning. The unnamed "young volunteer". Are we missing anyone?

Draft dodger

Dead-Beat Dad

Family Values? Pressing Wife for Divorce in the Hospital

House Banking Scandal: Newt Bounced 22 Checks

Book Deals: Murdoch's $4.5 Million wasn't the first

GOPAC sleaze: Taxpayer subsidies for his partisan campaign course.

Corporate reward: $2,500/month to Newt's wife

Who Owns Him?

Sources:

Quotes:

He did not press his wife for a divorce while in the hospital. She had requested a divorce some time before that. He took the children to visit her when she had a benign tumor removed and the matter was discussed.

Considering that story was twisted, I question other things. The only people showing their ass are the ones repeated the false talking points.

Speaking of draft dodging, when/where did you serve, asswipe?

Army infantry, artillery 1957-58. Stayed in the TN national guards till late 1964. I was tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged. I would have stayed in the guards but we were already hearing stories about Vietnam and I had small children at home. Oh....just in case you'd like to check something, best I remember the dead time on a 90mm radar driven gun is 2.1 seconds and the most difficult thing a gunner has to do is remove and replace the extractors properly when the gun is being cleaned.

So - in other words, you dodged Vietnam - just like you're accusing Newt of in your OP.

Thanks for pointing that out, asswiping coward.

I'm willing to bet that assholes like you and Sunni never served a day. because if you did, you wouldn't be diminishing the service of other Veterans. BTW... before you ask, I was in the US ARMY from 1982-1986.

You two are douchebags of the highest order.

I like how this saying was in reference to Herman Cain originally but you never heard one peep from the left on this board and you did not see Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton marching in the streets over it screaming racism. Hypcricy at it's best.

So - in other words, you dodged Vietnam - just like you're accusing Newt of in your OP.

Thanks for pointing that out, asswiping coward.

I'm willing to bet that assholes like you and Sunni never served a day. because if you did, you wouldn't be diminishing the service of other Veterans. BTW... before you ask, I was in the US ARMY from 1982-1986.

You two are douchebags of the highest order.

I cant say about Sunni, but cammmpbell/JoeB131's sounds awful familiar to.

Wow, Newt has ethics issues. Who knew?
Hey, dumbshit. Everyone knows that aleady. And he's still doing well in the polls.

The Dems are scared of Newt. Heck, they're scared of anyone who appears to be doing well. Let the press print some ganked up report of John Huntsman surging in the polls and the kooks will come out with posts about Huntsman dark past as governor or how he spilled some rice while he was ambassador.
The truth is a ham sandwich could beat Obama.
The polls have consistently shown that "one-on-one," Obama can defeat each and every Republican presidential candidate in the 2012 General Election - and the Republican "establishment" know it!

That's why they've decided to "circle the wagons" around Romney - a candidate that is too liberal for most of the GOP/Tea Party faithful, but the only one within "striking distance" of Obama.

The Democrats would love to have anybody but Romney as the Republican nominee - it won't happen because the Republican "establishment" will have their Karl Rove "types" do whatever it takes to derail the campaign of any GOP candidate who seriously challenges Mitch!

Last edited:

LOL, what a 'tard.

Point being..........there are people in this country who can see through that load of shit being pushed by the GOP and Faux News. You folks run your right wing rag here and post back and forth to each other and meanwhile...... 50% of the country has been negatively impacted by the spend and borrow, Wall St. Greed of the Bush years. We'll just see how it goes.

Hello? Hello?

You never seen the like of me.

I'm gonna jam conservatism down your throat baby.

Get ready to swallow. I am sick to death of you libs on this planet. Punk out you moron. Wall Street greed of the Bush years. Oh give me a break.

Oh and by the way I live in the middle of nowhere and have weapons. Odds are you have pepper spray and a bitchy mom and a nasty neighbor.

:badgrin:

I really do want to be nice to liberals. But it is monumentally hard these days.

Cripes, they are vicious and nasty. So what do we do?

Forum List

Back