The Further Up A Pole A Monkey Gets

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The more he shows his ass.

Newt Gingrich has skeltons in his closet and bodies in his basement. If the Republican party hopes to beat Obama they should pay him off.

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Adultery:

Callista Bisek. Anne Manning. The unnamed "young volunteer". Are we missing anyone?

Draft dodger

Dead-Beat Dad

Family Values? Pressing Wife for Divorce in the Hospital

House Banking Scandal: Newt Bounced 22 Checks

Book Deals: Murdoch's $4.5 Million wasn't the first

GOPAC sleaze: Taxpayer subsidies for his partisan campaign course.

Corporate reward: $2,500/month to Newt's wife

Who Owns Him?

Sources:

Quotes:

Last edited:
Poor Cammmmmmmpell... getting desperate, I see.

Look ,anyone the GOP is going to put up against Obama will probably beat him at this point.

Anyone.

8.6% unemployment, 44% approval rating, 60+ think the country is on the wrong track.

Presidents don't get re-elected with those numbers.

Look ,anyone the GOP is going to put up against Obama will probably beat him at this point.

Anyone.

8.6% unemployment, 44% approval rating, 60+ think the country is on the wrong track.

Right now, I'd vote for the fucking monkey over Obama... or Gingrich. :lol:

Wow, Newt has ethics issues. Who knew?
Hey, dumbshit. Everyone knows that aleady. And he's still doing well in the polls.

The Dems are scared of Newt. Heck, they're scared of anyone who appears to be doing well. Let the press print some ganked up report of John Huntsman surging in the polls and the kooks will come out with posts about Huntsman dark past as governor or how he spilled some rice while he was ambassador.
The truth is a ham sandwich could beat Obama.

Anyone.

Well, of course you would. You're a Romney supporter...

Speaking of draft dodging, when/where did you serve, asswipe?

Army infantry, artillery 1957-58. Stayed in the TN national guards till late 1964. I was tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged. I would have stayed in the guards but we were already hearing stories about Vietnam and I had small children at home. Oh....just in case you'd like to check something, best I remember the dead time on a 90mm radar driven gun is 2.1 seconds and the most difficult thing a gunner has to do is remove and replace the extractors properly when the gun is being cleaned.

Army infantry, artillery 1957-58. Stayed in the TN national guards till late 1964. I was tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged. I would have stayed in the guards but we were already hearing stories about Vietnam and I had small children at home. Oh....just in case you'd like to check something, best I remember the dead time on a 90mm radar driven gun is 2.1 seconds and the most difficult thing a gunner has to do is remove and replace the extractors properly when the gun is being cleaned.
So in other words; you hid out in the NG several years and drew an easy pay check.

Then when you heard that you might be deployed to Vietnam and actually have to do the job you had been training for.

You bailed out and let others do your job. :evil:

So in other words; you hid out in the NG several years and drew an easy pay check.

Then when you heard that you might be deployed to Vietnam and actually have to do the job you had been training for.

I don't like this posters politics. BUT you are wrong Sunni. He served for years in the Guard. HONORABLY

So - in other words, you dodged Vietnam - just like you're accusing Newt of in your OP.

Thanks for pointing that out, asswiping coward.

Anyone.

Actually, I'm not a 'Romney supporter'. I said I'd vote for him - purely because he's smart on economics. I put country over my own personal desires. Pity that more people don't do that.

Newt Gingrich has skeltons in his closet and bodies in his basement. If the Republican party hopes to beat Obama they should pay him off.

Adultery:

Callista Bisek. Anne Manning. The unnamed "young volunteer". Are we missing anyone?

Draft dodger

Dead-Beat Dad

Who Owns Him?

Sources:

Quotes:

I'm voting for Ron Paul....

It's funny how dems are attacking the wrong guy - not that they would have a valid reason to attack Paul...

Actually, I'm not a 'Romney supporter'. I said I'd vote for him - purely because he's smart on economics. I put country over my own personal desires. Pity that more people don't do that.

I am putting the country above my personal desires...

It's just that in the case of Romney, they happen to be pointing in the same direction.

Romney is just plain evil. He's someone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to put a working guy out of a job so he can put another room on his mansion.

And, sorry, if he were super smart on economics, then 30% of the companies Bain was involved in wouldn't have gone bankrupt....

I am putting the country above my personal desires...

It's just that in the case of Romney, they happen to be pointing in the same direction.

Romney is just plain evil. He's someone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to put a working guy out of a job so he can put another room on his mansion.

And, sorry, if he were super smart on economics, then 30% of the companies Bain was involved in wouldn't have gone bankrupt....

You are irrational. That's not my problem... other than when you make it my problem by misrepresenting my views.

Simply put, when it comes to the economy, Romney is the best candidate on either side. And, you may (or may not) have noticed... we kind of need someone who understands economics right now. So Romney would get my vote. Not rocket science, but possibly above your intellectual paygrade.

I don't like this posters politics. BUT you are wrong Sunni. He served for years in the Guard. HONORABLY

You're right but check what I said....before the guards I was in the army infantry and anti aircraft artillery for two years before the guards.....1957 and 1958. I was drafted in 1957.

I served at Ft. Jackson, SC and Ft. Bliss, TX. I was lucky....I served between the Korean and Vietnamese conflicts.

Last edited:

Adultery:

Draft dodger

Dead-Beat Dad

Who Owns Him?

Sources:

Quotes:

It is so benevolent of you to five the Republican party tips so ensure their victory in 2012. :doubt:

I wonder exactly how far up the pole the OP is.... because he is certainly showing how much of an ass he is

If Newt Gingrich gets the Republican nomination Obama will win by a landslide. Take that shit to the bank. The only people who will vote for him are the most entreched right wing conservatives....about 30% of the electorate.

Forum List

Back