The Funny Thing About The 9/11 Debate

After you posted that...did you cry for mommy to make it stop? All smack aside, that was about the weakest thing I've ever read.

I don't like you either

Pathetic.

id-eots is just too fucking stupid to grasp that nobody gives a crap who he likes or dislikes.

:lol:

Wow, eots doesn't like me.:lol:

Hard to get happy after that. Actually knowing that someone who has the IQ of algae is on the other side of the debate makes me feel more confident about my views. :razz::razz::razz:

You and the other low class trash mouths are all beginning to sound the same. Is this intentional??? It's like you all went to the same school. The level of maturity is zero, political savy is zero, intelligence is minus zero. Yet every single one of you must have the last word, even though you have absolutely nothing to say that you haven't said a million times.

I imagine you're such an embarrassment to real conservatives everywhere.
minus zero???
really?

:rofl:
and you want to talk about intellect???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol:

She actually DID refer to negative zero!

Bwahahahahahaha!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a couple of idiots. Ever hear of below zero??? I'm sure you both have. Remember those tests you took???

minus zero???
really?

:rofl:
and you want to talk about intellect???

What a couple of idiots. Ever hear of below zero??? I'm sure you both have. Remember those tests you took???

Not even a good try, Retarda.

You didn't speak about negative numbers on a number line or a temperature below freezing. You spoke of "minus zero."

You are the appallingly ignorant buffoon who assigned a minus value to ZERO itself!

Is minus zero larger in value than "plus" zero, you imbecile? :lol:

Keep posting, Retarda. With every single effort you dig your own hole deeper!

Oh, and did I mention:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ?

That shouldn't go unmentioned.

:rofl:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

there is below zero and above zero. there is no MINUS ZERO. there is only zero. not positive and not negative. ITS ZERO.

start counting from minus ten and let us all know when you get to minus zero :lol:

here. i will even get you started....

minus ten....

minus nine...

minus eight....

Lt. Cdr. Bernard J. Smith, U.S. Nay (ret) – Retired carrier Naval Aviator and former aircraft accident investigator.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"From my several years experience as an aircraft accident investigator for the U.S.Navy, I am appalled at the basic principles of investigation being ignored; ie, premature destruction of evidence, reliable eye witness accounts ignored, etc. To allow the official version to be the final word in this planned event, as is evident from the AE9/11 investigation, would be a major disservice to the victims and the nation." AE911Truth

Lt. Col. David Gapp, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Pilot and Qualified Aircraft Accident Investigator. Served as President, Aircraft Accident Board. Military aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Cessna T-37 Dragonfly "Tweet", Northrup T-38 Talon. 3,000+ total hours flown. 31 years of U.S. Air Force service. One year as commercial pilot for Continental Airlines. Commercial aircraft flown: ATR-42.
Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." Google Videos

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

wow eots. more people calling for an investigation. how shocking. surely that means that you've started a new investigation by now, right? :cuckoo:

go investigate. nobody is stopping you.

You mean more military air accident investigators don't you
so get off your ass, put down the joints and go investigate
no one is stopping you
you have all these "experts" at the ready to do it
get on with it already

You mean more military air accident investigators don't you

no. i mean people. unless you are saying they aren't people then what's the problem? i dont need you to tell me what i mean.

did you get off your ass and do anything other than cut and paste on the internet yet? :cuckoo:

Acess to information and evidence withheld and full subpoena power would be required for a satisfactory investigation

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans:

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …

The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part."

signatories
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Last edited:

except something below zero is not referred to as minus zero, moron

OMG!! Shut the hell up!!! I can refer to it that way, if I choose. And I do!! Also, you are the last person to try and teach me anything!!

Now hurry up and get your last word in and then we won't have to continue this stupid conversation. Later. :disbelief:

OMG!! Shut the hell up!!! I can refer to it that way, if I choose. And I do!! Also, you are the last person to try and teach me anything!!

Now hurry up and get your last word in and then we won't have to continue this stupid conversation. Later. :disbelief:

you are right. you can prove you are a moron by saying anything you want.

Retarda,

I will provide you now with a news flash, you cretin. We didn't "have" to continue it now. :lol: You were not forced to give me your latest utterly weak come-back, you leaky fucking douche bag. :cuckoo:

You said MINUS ZERO. Now just calmly admit that you are far too fucking stupid to handle something as simple as a the concept of "zero," and I will be more than pleased to just dismiss you.

You are one of the dumbest dumb-ass bitches to ever draw breath. Try real hard to smarten up. It might hurt, but it will be to your ever-lasting benefit.

:cool:

oh, so now YOU are trying to give ME orders?

LOL
too fucking funny

Forum List

Back