The 'Fukushima 50' Heroes

Overwhelmed: Tokyo Electric Power Company Managing Director Akio Komiri cries as he leaves after a press conference in Fukushima

article-1367684-0B3BF1E700000578-880_472x491.jpg

Nuclear plant chief weeps as Japanese finally admit that radiation leak is serious enough to kill people | Mail Online

How sad.

Great! Just fucking GREAT!! What we have here is a crybaby in charge of a nuclear disaster. Why not just hire on some little school girls?

Men aren't allowed to have a heart? :(

Overwhelmed: Tokyo Electric Power Company Managing Director Akio Komiri cries as he leaves after a press conference in Fukushima

Nuclear plant chief weeps as Japanese finally admit that radiation leak is serious enough to kill people | Mail Online

How sad.

Great! Just fucking GREAT!! What we have here is a crybaby in charge of a nuclear disaster. Why not just hire on some little school girls?

Maybe he should take up interior decorating. I want a bad ass hard ass in charge of something so important. That pussy is out of control. Not exactly a message of confidence.

I feel sorry for him.

He is living an absolute nightmare.

How sad.

STFU Huggy.

At least this man has a heart, and it's breaking not only for the country he loves, but also for the men, women and children who live there.

How sad.

If you could factor in certain facts, such as his culture which takes personal responsibility seriously, that he is the head of a corporation who may well be responsible for a tragedy far greater than the earthquake, or the tsunami, and that fact that he is a human being, perhaps that would help you to understand the enormous weight this man is carrying. In fact, I personally think anyone in his position who didn't break down and cry, would be inhuman.

How sad.

STFU Huggy.

At least this man has a heart, and it's breaking not only for the country he loves, but also for the men, women and children who live there.

Why I gotta shut the fuck up? We don't need criers running huge disasters!

Maybe he should take up interior decorating. I want a bad ass hard ass in charge of something so important. That pussy is out of control. Not exactly a message of confidence.

Lol...well it's Japan. Not that long ago, someone in his position would be expected to commit suicide. And people have died, and are dying, and will continue to die. It's pretty horrific.

STFU Huggy.

There's a time and a place for flaming people. It's not when they are facing the worst crisis of their lives.

Some times this cynical drunk stands in sober awe of what dedicated humans will do.

God bless these brave bastards.

I <3 JW Frogen.

And yes, God Bless them all.

STFU Huggy.

There's a time and a place for flaming people. It's not when they are facing the worst crisis of their lives.

Who am I "flaming"? If I was the Prime Minister of Japan I would can his ass yesterday and replace him with someone of a bit more grit. This is absolutely no time or place for hysterics, hand wringing or CRYING!!! Yes people have died and more will perish un-necessarily if this thing isn't dealt with by men with cool heads and excellent judgment.

If you think I am trying to be glib or abusive then you have your head up your sugar butt. I have been in many serious situations where lives were on the line and believe this..the BEST way to deal with emergency is with a cool head and a hard look at the facts. To lead people in a time of crisis you have to stand tall and show the character of leadership.

There are a few heroes already volunteered for this mission...there will be the need for more. The best way to encourage more to join in this battle is to offer them the best support and the best judgment at the top.

If you all think my attitude is mean and lacks understanding...you are wrong...I understand EXACTLY what is needed in this situation. I guarantee you that if WE were all in a situation as desperate as this one you would want ME or someone like me to take the bull by the horns and make everyone understand urgency, the gravity and the work that needs to be done immediately. I do not cry when it counts.

Now before ya go off half cocked...I do not think I am remotely qualified with enough knowledge to be "the Leader" in this circumstance. What I am real good at is looking at a bad situation head on and not losing my cool. Whomever remains in charge of this has to be in control of him or her self. Now wipe that piss of your legs and get back to work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who am I "flaming"? If I was the Prime Minister of Japan I would can his ass yesterday and replace him with someone of a bit more grit. This is absolutely no time or place for hysterics, hand wringing or CRYING!!! Yes people have died and more will perish un-necessarily if this thing isn't dealt with by men with cool heads and excellent judgment.

If you think I am trying to be glib or abusive then you have your head up your sugar butt. I have been in many serious situations where lives were on the line and believe this..the BEST way to deal with emergency is with a cool head and a hard look at the facts. To lead people in a time of crisis you have to stand tall and show the character of leadership.

There are a few heroes already volunteered for this mission...there will be the need for more. The best way to encourage more to join in this battle is to offer them the best support and the best judgment at the top.

If you all think my attitude is mean and lacks understanding...you are wrong...I understand EXACTLY what is needed in this situation. I guarantee you that if WE were all in a situation as desperate as this one you would want ME or someone like me to take the bull by the horns and make everyone understand urgency, the gravity and the work that needs to be done immediately. I do not cry when it counts.

Now before ya go off half cocked...I do not think I am remotely qualified with enough knowledge to be "the Leader" in this circumstance. What I am real good at is looking at a bad situation head on and not losing my cool. Whomever remains in charge of this has to be in control of him or her self. Now wipe that piss of your legs and get back to work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait.....Are you crying..........? :eusa_eh:

1022-no-crying-baseball_da-1.jpg

There's no crying in nuclear disaster!!! :doubt:

Forum List

Back