The Fruits Of Democrat Success -

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Billy_Kinetta, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    Na, a Large federal government makes for a poor nation. Fact
    The well is dry jack ass

2. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    Nothing good can come out of the federal government re-distributing anything

3. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    Just existing does not mean anyone deserves anything. Ambition and a sense of urgency is a good thing...

4. forkup

forkup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +878
    What have you disproved? Income inequality is getting worse. Your argument seems to be that rich people have a right to be so rich. Something I have not once disputed. I dispute their right to be so rich while at the same time them having to pay relatively speaking a smaller share. While all the while services for those who aren't rich are under attack.

5. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    Fuck your collective, why don’t you keep your collective to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it?

6. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,354
    You are talking like the RICH steal the money from the poor as all the liberals have been saying. Why else has the liberals been talking about the 1% vs the dumbass 99%? How the rich got richer by taking all the money from the poor and now President Trump is going to reward the Rich by not taking more of the rich's money but allowing the rich to keep more of what they make. Ah yes, I am not confused, but you and 2 house Joe are very confused and wont blame the real people who made your sorry life such a miserable mess. Liberals have raised your taxes so much that now you have to have 2 members of the household working just to make ends meet. Their minimum wage hikes have caused inflation so much that a burger fry and drink at McDonalds used to cost 95 cents, today it costs over $4 for the same. Stupid fucks like you deserve all the misery the liberals have forced upon you.

The Misery of the Liberal Mind
    Now ignore this information as you always do, call me racist and run away like a spoiled petulant little girl.

7. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,354
    I used to be a poor bitch like you, but instead of feeling sorry for myself, I got skills and educated to make wealth. Today I am rich, I got there by making very smart investments, shouldn't I have a right my wealth?

1bc89909edb2a980c9f94a1989fe2397.jpg

8. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    The progressive/liberal mind = petty, envious and lacking of all common sense

9. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,354
    And lacking any intelligence to make something of themselves

See typical liberal voter...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. forkup

forkup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +878
    I'm going to go away, the reason being that you are the one calling me names not vice versa. Furthermore not once have you entertained the premise of my posts. Instead you deflect and like now revert to name calling. I don't mind, I'm used to it.
    Yes income inequality is getting higher. Yes you are against all legislation that would aim at reducing that. And yes you think all the problems are the liberals fault. Those are the 3 claims I made in this post. You have confirmed every single one of them.