The Frothing Benghazi Republicans are really, really

I want to see the actual bills
Then look them up, you lazy hack.

Got the names of them...brilliant one? I'm not going to waste three days of my time looking for the bills related to this issue of which I have no idea what the names of the bills would be only for a dipshit like you and your collective to just simply ignore them. You're frankly not worth the effort. If I just by chance happen to stumble across them, then so be it.

And not a link to anything you posted, hmmm

Edited and added. Do you need a link to your ass, too, so you'll know where it is you need to take a shit from?

Gotcha you birther dupe, go look for Bigfoot and the Roswell aliens, the fresh air will do you some good.

What ya' so nervous about?

Nothing whatsoever but stupid propaganda victim conspiracy theorists such as yourself irritate the fuck out of my reality based thought processes. How the hell have you even survived to adulthood with such a sloppy gullible mind?

Yeah...you're nervous. You know your chump-in-chief is up to his snooty nose in shit and you're scared shitless.

Well, Geezer? I put up. Is this you shutting up?

Here, I just found this. Another poster here on USMessageBoard was kind enough to help me out on this issue. Thanks goes out to Publius1787 for this.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-embassy-security-funding-in-libya-myth.html

You linked to another thread. Whod'a thunk you guys want to keep beating a dead horse when you've been proven, in every thread on this board, wrong? :rolleyes:

world-trade-center-9-11.jpg

Reporter: Bush ‘negligence’ ignored pre-9/11 warnings | The Raw Story

Bush Administration Ignored 9/11 Warnings -- Daily Intel

The Bush Administration Know-It-Alls Who Failed to Heed Warnings Before 9/11 - The Daily Beast

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

NYT: Bush administration ignored more terror warnings before 9/11 than previously thought - Lean Forward

The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings - The New York Times

Bush ignored 6 specific warnings of an impending terrorist attack, new evidence

Bu..bu..bu..bu..bu...buuuuutttt Boooossssshhhhh! Pffft! It's your boy's watch now...remember?

Well, Geezer? I put up. Is this you shutting up?

Here, I just found this. Another poster here on USMessageBoard was kind enough to help me out on this issue. Thanks goes out to Publius1787 for this.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-embassy-security-funding-in-libya-myth.html

You linked to another thread. Whod'a thunk you guys want to keep beating a dead horse when you've been proven, in every thread on this board, wrong? :rolleyes:

I know I linked to another thread...dillhole! And, you haven't proven squat wrong.

Libs are getting nervous. That's why they want us all to ignore the Benghazi issue. They know something stinks in this situation and they want everyone to sweep it all under the rug. So, we can understand their frustration that it isn't going away as swiftly as they'd like it to.

The only thing that stinks is your crocodile tears for the dead and gleeful willingness to use them as a weapon against the president.

well how funny we still hear about soldiers that were killed in Iraq under Bush, he is called a war criminial, etc etc
don't see you screeching to people about THAT..

Last edited:
Hell. Its all pretty straighforward.

The boys in the WH lied through their teeth because hey, bad publicity like an attack by AQ, would be seen as detremental to that fuck and his second term.

Of course no one on the left gives a shit about four dead Americans and you can bet Barry doesn't give a rats ass either. He got his second term. Lucky us.

Of course the left would be screaming like stuck pigs if Bush were POTUS when this happened. Hell the NY Slimes would have it in 8 inch heading on the front page for months. They would be demanding answers and be willing to hang Bush from the nearest tree.

Of course Barry is above reproach. He and his posse off idiots are just the greatest and of course everything coming out of their mouths is the absolute truth.

Why does anyone think the minute Benghazi is mentioned the idiots on this board come back with 9-11, the Iraq War and the thousands of dead and Bush?? Deflection anyone??

Bush had nothing to do with Benghazi. Thats on Barrys watch and no one on the left wants acknowledge the absolute fuck up by he and his State Department.

Last edited:
you see folks, you oppose anything about Obama, you get called a racist and hater

Now you oppose someone in his administration, you get called a racist and hater

THIS is what you VOTED FOR..now sit back and ENJOY IT

"Well, as we said yesterday when we were on background, we are very cautious about drawing any conclusions with regard to who the perpetrators were, what their motivations were, whether it was premeditated, whether they had any external contacts, whether there was any link, until we have a chance to investigate along with the Libyans. So I know that's going to be frustrating for you, but we really want to make sure that we do this right and we don't jump to conclusions. That said, obviously, there are plenty of people around the region citing this disgusting video as something that has been motivating." -- Susan Rice

The unclassified talking points were first developed by the CIA at the request of the House Intelligence Committee, whose members wanted to know what they could say publicly about the Benghazi attack.

The initial version included information linking individuals involved in the attack to al Qaeda, according to a senior U.S. official familiar with the drafting of the talking points. But when the document was sent to the rest of the intelligence community for review, there was a decision to change "al Qaeda" to "extremists." The official said the change was made for legitimate intelligence and legal reasons, not for political purposes.

"First, the information about individuals linked to al Qaeda was derived from classified sources," the official said. "Second, when links were so tenuous - as they still are - it makes sense to be cautious before pointing fingers so you don't set off a chain of circular and self-reinforcing assumptions. Third, it is important to be careful not to prejudice a criminal investigation in its early stages."

Whatever was said by senior [Obama] administration officials in the immediate aftermath of the attack, a few things are clear now. There is no cover-up. There are lingering questions about security strategy. And there is one hell of an amazing tale of heroism and bravery on the part of the diplomatic security personnel and rapid reaction forces on the ground during the attack.

But no one died in their sleep. Contained within the briefing is an amazing tale of heroism as a vastly outnumbered group of American diplomatic-security personnel and rapid-reaction forces fought back against attackers of uncertain affiliation and sought repeatedly to locate the American ambassador in a burning, smoke-filled building before retreating to a second location. There's even an armored-vehicle escape, under fire, on two flat tires, going the wrong way in traffic. One could say the account is self-serving given the extent to which Ambassador Chris Stevens's death has become a political football, despite his father's pleading that "it would really be abhorrent to make this into a campaign issue." But this isn't how you put out a self-serving account. And I have read no story so far talking about the heroism of the American forces, including of the two former Navy SEALs who gave their lives in combat to protect an American outpost. There are real and important diplomatic-security strategy questions to answer going forward (such as why there's been no mention so far of emergency filter or other masks in the consulate's safe haven of the sort homeland-security officials once recommended for all Americans at home). But that doesn't negate that what Clinton said is right: The ambassador and the others on the ground in Benghazi signed up for a dangerous job, and we should all be so lucky as to have the courage they showed on September 11 and 12.

"Chris Stevens understood that diplomats must operate in many places where soldiers do not or cannot, where there are no other boots on the ground and security is far from guaranteed," Clinton said Friday in a speech at the "Maghreb in Transition" conference at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "And like so many of our brave colleagues and those who served in our armed forces as well, he volunteered for his assignments."

According to a report the Benghazi Consulate where Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others were killed on Tuesday was an “interim” facility that did not have the same permanent Marine protection that permanent embassies receive:

The consulate where the American ambassador to Libya was killed on Tuesday is an “interim facility” not protected by the contingent of Marines that safeguards embassies, POLITICO has learned.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was killed with three other Americans in an attack on the U.S. consulate in the city of Benghazi, where Libyan rebels ousted strongman Moammar Qadhafi last year.

Marine Corps spokeswoman Capt. Kendra Motz said that Marines were not posted to the consulate, unlike the embassy in the capital, Tripoli.

A defense official told POLITICO on Wednesday that the Pentagon is sending an elite team of about 50 additional Marines, called a Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team, to reinforce the embassy.

A senior administration official Wednesday called the Benghazi consulate “an interim facility,” which the State Department began using “before the fall of Qadhafi.” It was staffed Tuesday by Libyan and State Department security officers. The consulate came under fire from heavy machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades at about 10 p.m. local time on Tuesday. By the time the attack ended several hours later, four Americans were dead and three others had been injured.

The Benghazi consulate had “lock-and-key” security, not the same level of defenses as a formal embassy, an intelligence source told POLITICO. That means it had no bulletproof glass, reinforced doors or other features common to embassies. The intelligence source contrasted it with the American embassy in Cairo, Egypt – “a permanent facility, which is a lot easier to defend.” The Cairo embassy also was attacked Tuesday.

LINK

"The security in Benghazi was a struggle and remained a struggle throughout my time there," Lt Col Wood told the congressional hearing.

"Fighting between militias was still common when I departed. Some militias appeared to be disintegrating into organisations resembling freelance criminal operations. "Targeted attacks against westerners were on the increase."

"We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11," [/B [remember it wasn't a full fleged embassy so security was less than it would have been if it were an embassy & the buildings themselves weren't re-enforced as a true embassy would be] said Charlene Lamb, the deputy secretary of state for diplomatic security. She noted there had been five diplomatic security agents in Benghazi at the time of the attack, as well as extra security staff.

LINK

:clap2: :clap2:

Don't expect the rabid righties to be deterred by facts now.

"Well, as we said yesterday when we were on background, we are very cautious about drawing any conclusions with regard to who the perpetrators were, what their motivations were, whether it was premeditated, whether they had any external contacts, whether there was any link, until we have a chance to investigate along with the Libyans. So I know that's going to be frustrating for you, but we really want to make sure that we do this right and we don't jump to conclusions. That said, obviously, there are plenty of people around the region citing this disgusting video as something that has been motivating." -- Susan Rice

The unclassified talking points were first developed by the CIA at the request of the House Intelligence Committee, whose members wanted to know what they could say publicly about the Benghazi attack.

The initial version included information linking individuals involved in the attack to al Qaeda, according to a senior U.S. official familiar with the drafting of the talking points. But when the document was sent to the rest of the intelligence community for review, there was a decision to change "al Qaeda" to "extremists." The official said the change was made for legitimate intelligence and legal reasons, not for political purposes.

"First, the information about individuals linked to al Qaeda was derived from classified sources," the official said. "Second, when links were so tenuous - as they still are - it makes sense to be cautious before pointing fingers so you don't set off a chain of circular and self-reinforcing assumptions. Third, it is important to be careful not to prejudice a criminal investigation in its early stages."

LINK

"The security in Benghazi was a struggle and remained a struggle throughout my time there," Lt Col Wood told the congressional hearing.

"Fighting between militias was still common when I departed. Some militias appeared to be disintegrating into organisations resembling freelance criminal operations. "Targeted attacks against westerners were on the increase."

"We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11," [/B [remember it wasn't a full fleged embassy so security was less than it would have been if it were an embassy & the buildings themselves weren't re-enforced as a true embassy would be] said Charlene Lamb, the deputy secretary of state for diplomatic security. She noted there had been five diplomatic security agents in Benghazi at the time of the attack, as well as extra security staff.

LINK

:clap2: :clap2:

Don't expect the rabid righties to be deterred by facts now.

Of course! They live in an alternate universe of myths, conspiracies where there are none and their own set of rules and lies.

Quote: Originally Posted by courseofhistory
"Well, as we said yesterday when we were on background, we are very cautious about drawing any conclusions with regard to who the perpetrators were, what their motivations were, whether it was premeditated, whether they had any external contacts, whether there was any link, until we have a chance to investigate along with the Libyans. So I know that's going to be frustrating for you, but we really want to make sure that we do this right and we don't jump to conclusions

ah, they didn't want to point fingers at anyone OVER THERE so they came up with a story of how is was a SPONTANOUS RIOT over a YOUTUBE film that was made by a American citizen

but hey, never mind all that folks..you see it is US who doesn't GET IT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back