The Frogs Accuse Obama of Occupying Haiti with US Military...

You don't Acknowledge that France is Collectively to the Left of the US?...

:)

peace...

france is collectively to the east of the US. not counting the dom-tom's. clipperton island is to the west of the US, lol

and of course, france is more "to the left" than your reactionary country, généralement.

le pen would probably be a mainstream republican. hahaha

bon appétit.

It's a Filthy, Filthy, Filthy, Filthy Language... :lol:

peace...

Le Pen is mightier than the sword, n'est-ce pas?

6-jean-marie-le-pen.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
france is collectively to the east of the US. not counting the dom-tom's. clipperton island is to the west of the US, lol

and of course, france is more "to the left" than your reactionary country, généralement.

le pen would probably be a mainstream republican. hahaha

bon appétit.

It's a Filthy, Filthy, Filthy, Filthy Language... :lol:

peace...

Le Pen is mightier than the sword, n'est-ce pas?

6-jean-marie-le-pen.jpg

Gah-Damn it, El Kay!... I'll Neg ya!... I'll Fuckin' do it!... :rofl:

peace...

Hey, FRANCE.........STICK IT! Why not be part of the solution,for once,instead of part of the problem? Aholes.......... To politicize this tragedy, you mindless turds, is beyond showing a lack of respect or humanity for anyone.

Guess I won't make an Ambassador will I? I won't be 'politically correct', it is what it is.

So many accept our money,cry for the USA to save their butts then use any excuse they can to kick us in the 'arse'. Seems to never fail, and we keep going back for more!

Couldn't agree more. Seems the only time they want to see Americans is when they need someone to shed blood for them, or they need money. They are happy to take both then bitch about America.

Fuck em all.

Welcome to the club. I wouldn't make a good ambassador either.

Hey, FRANCE.........STICK IT! Why not be part of the solution,for once,instead of part of the problem? Aholes.......... To politicize this tragedy, you mindless turds, is beyond showing a lack of respect or humanity for anyone.

Guess I won't make an Ambassador will I? I won't be 'politically correct', it is what it is.

So many accept our money,cry for the USA to save their butts then use any excuse they can to kick us in the 'arse'. Seems to never fail, and we keep going back for more!

Couldn't agree more. Seems the only time they want to see Americans is when they need someone to shed blood for them, or they need money. They are happy to take both then bitch about America.

Fuck em all.

We Save the Frogs Asses and they Complain about how much of a Mess there was Afterwards, or how we Treated their Occupiers...

I say we let the Next Hilter have 'em, then we can just Defeat them Once and for All. :lol:

peace...

Couldn't agree more. Seems the only time they want to see Americans is when they need someone to shed blood for them, or they need money. Then are happy to take both then bitch about America.

Fuck em all.

We Save the Frogs Asses and they Complain about how much of a Mess there was Afterwards, or how we Treated their Occupiers...

I say we let the Next Hilter have 'em, then we can just Defeat them Once and for All. :lol:

peace...

Gotta agree. The next time someone goose steps across Europe, let them handle it. They they can bitch to themsleves and rebuild their own countries. Yep. Works for me.

Couldn't agree more. Seems the only time they want to see Americans is when they need someone to shed blood for them, or they need money. Then are happy to take both then bitch about America.

Fuck em all.

peace...

Gotta agree. The next time someone goose steps across Europe, let them handle it. They they can bitch to themsleves and rebuild their own countries. Yep. Works for me.

Don't even get me Started on the Nam and the Frogs...

peace...

France is just miffed because we didn't go into Haiti and immediately surrender to them.

And remember, France is just a part of the global community. Of which I always say, Ah, the rest of the world. They're always there when they need us.

Haiti is an example of US imperialism at its best. Occupation - YES, control - YES, aid for the sick, injured, and hungry - SECONDARY to AMERICA.

People who still talk about the left and the right are missing the point altogether, concentrate your efforts on the top because thats where the reality is. I know this is hard for you Yanks to comprehend but, give it a try, eh?

:cool:

:lol: No!!! they are not trying to occupy Haiti. they are only over there to help in the rescue and assistance deal, that's all.Gates made it very clear, that No!!! Way!! is the US, going to occupy this country in any policy or take over, he even said the same about Yemen. He wants no part of what is happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Somalia, to happen in Haiti, or the other country of Yemen. H e will deal with the disaster of the Big EarthQuake and that's all. He stated that they can deal with their own countries radical disturbances on their own, he wants no part of it.So the Libs are just talking out of the other side of their necks.Another Fart in the Wind has been blown!!!!:lol:

Haiti is an example of US imperialism at its best. Occupation - YES, control - YES, aid for the sick, injured, and hungry - SECONDARY to AMERICA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4SDHMY9s3A]YouTube - South Park - Canadian Idiot[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back