The Freudian implications from the Jones Limbuagh Nexus

Sep 12, 2008
An interesting bit of non news came over the wires on Thursday, that Jones and Limbuagh were in the same graduating high school class.

Coincidnes happen. Limbaugh says he didn't know Jones well and never met him in the school. Given Limbuagh's academic record that he admits too, that is probably true.

If you go to Limbaughs web site and read up on what he said on the matter, what is more interesting than the coincidental connection between the two, than the relationship issues they both had with their parents.

Limbaugh and Jones were both part of the same Babe Ruth league. Limbaugh's dad knew the coach of the team that Jones was on, and Limbaugh thought he was a shoe in for that team. His dad made him go to another team.

Jones's dad was one of the monster parents you see in children's sports. While Limbaugh was not on the same team, they played opposite each other, and Limbuagh notes how Jones's father was out on the mound with him every inning lecturing him in front of everyone.

Limbaugh of course had huge issues with school a the time. He knew the material, so he graduated, but his attendance record was horrible. He only attended 10 days out of the last two months. This made his parents furious, but since he graduated, he got by.

His mom found out he had the same behavior in his first term in college, and confiscated his car (which he had paid for out of his radio earnings) and drove him to college every day and watched to make sure he attended class.

So both of them seem to have had hyper controlling parents who smothered them. We don't know much about Jones, but Limbaugh seems to have kicked the traces and bolted, but Rush found a bit of peace later on. Jones seems to have fallen appart.

Stuttering LimpTard's denial of his close association with his bosom buddy Jones should be given exactly the same credence as LimpTard gave Obama's association with Ayres.

LimpTard started out completely denying knowing Jones and then suddenly he remembers being in HS with him and playing Little League with him and even batting against him. LimpTard said he liked "hitting against" Jones. They were probably lovers in HS infinitely closer than Obama and Ayres. :rofl:

I went to a high school with about the same population. I have a hard time remembering very many names from 35 years ago. In Limbaugh's case, it is nearly 50 years ago.

How many people do you remember from high school? 2200 kids is a huge population.

You had to go just on a hatefest. I still am wondering about what the story tells us about both of them.

When I found out about this, reminded me of just how small a world it can be sometimes.

Forum List

Back