The French have their problems

j07950 said:
Of course I don't deny it...happy?

Deleriously so - thanks.

Why do you find it remarkable that Washington speaks of good and evil? Would you prefer that they were more NUANCED?

musicman said:
Deleriously so - thanks.

Why do you find it remarkable that Washington speaks of good and evil? Would you prefer that they were more NUANCED?
Not even worth talking about...been done before...

j07950 said:
Not even worth talking about...been done before...

EVERYTHING has been talked about before - nothing new under the sun.

You find it remarkable that Washington speaks of good and evil. Why?

Said1 said:
Where?

And besides, it's you're sig G. If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.
Got other things to do right now than have a stupid debate with you...I walk the walk don't worry, just not bothered in proving it. Got work folks...find someone else.

j07950 said:
Got other things to do right now than have a stupid debate with you...I walk the walk don't worry, just not bothered in proving it. Got work folks...find someone else.

Gotcha. You have nothing for the debate; ergo, the debate is stupid.

j07950 said:
Just is, I'm tired of having the same old debates...not interesting anymore, you all have the same speech.

translation: "my arguments are weak and yours are strong and i am tired of loosing"

j07950 said:
Just is, I'm tired of having the same old debates...not interesting anymore, you all have the same speech.

Yeah - I can see where hearing "prove your assertions" would get to be a drag - especially when you can't.

Said1 said:
Being Oxo-cube's cheerleader is much more fun. I bet he looks hot in a skirt.
I bet I do too...
I feel sorry for you guys...this message board is probably all the fun and excitment you get out of life...maybee I'll play show and tell with ya tomorrow if you're good gals and boys... It's late here, bye cuties...

j07950 said:
I bet I do too...
I feel sorry for you guys...this message board is probably all the fun and excitment you get out of life...maybee I'll play show and tell with ya tomorrow if you're good gals and boys... It's late here, bye cuties...

Drive fast. Take lots of chances.

j07950 said:
I bet I do too...

Smell ya!

j07950 said:
I bet I do too...
Don't bother if you're just going to run away again...

j07950 said:
Nope thats not true...private companies can have their employees working more than 35 hours if they want to.
Then why are they planning to have another event on % Feb as they state in the article?

Forum List

Back