The Freeh Report, Summarized: Everything You Need To Know About The Evidence Against

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The Freeh Report, Summarized: Everything You Need To Know About The Evidence Against Joe Paterno And Penn State

First of all I am not defending Paterno or Penn State only commenting on the evidence provided by Freeh. Here is what the sum total, I FOUND, on the following site:

Freeh Report Summary: What You Need To Know About Penn State | SportsGrid

So, Joe Paterno indeed knew about the 1998 incident soon after it happened.

“By May 5, 1998, Schultz had communicated with Curley about the Sandusky incident. In an email from Curley to Schultz and Spanier at 5:24 p.m. captioned ‘Joe Paterno,’ Curley reports, ‘I have touched base with the coach. Keep us posted. Thanks.’ “

Paterno inquired about the case’s progress about a week later.

“After Curley’s initial updates to Paterno, the available record is not clear as to how the conclusion of the Sandusky investigation was conveyed to Paterno. Witnesses consistently told the Special Investigative Counsel that Paterno was in control of the football facilities and knew “everything that was going on.”

I realize this is an emotional situation where we want the pedophile punished for being born that way but look at the evidence they have on Paterno, pretty much nothing but innuendo. Not sure how the NCAA turns history back but apparently they have the ability to revise history. Even if Paterno and the rest are as guilty as charged why do the football players, tax payers and students have to pay? Put those who actually covered for the man, not those just in denial, in jail that would send the right message. Then, and I know this is a first amendment issue, let's shut down web sights that advocate such relationships between men and boys.

The Freeh Report, Summarized: Everything You Need To Know About The Evidence Against Joe Paterno And Penn State

First of all I am not defending Paterno or Penn State only commenting on the evidence provided by Freeh. Here is what the sum total, I FOUND, on the following site:

Freeh Report Summary: What You Need To Know About Penn State | SportsGrid

So, Joe Paterno indeed knew about the 1998 incident soon after it happened.

“By May 5, 1998, Schultz had communicated with Curley about the Sandusky incident. In an email from Curley to Schultz and Spanier at 5:24 p.m. captioned ‘Joe Paterno,’ Curley reports, ‘I have touched base with the coach. Keep us posted. Thanks.’ “

Paterno inquired about the case’s progress about a week later.

“After Curley’s initial updates to Paterno, the available record is not clear as to how the conclusion of the Sandusky investigation was conveyed to Paterno. Witnesses consistently told the Special Investigative Counsel that Paterno was in control of the football facilities and knew “everything that was going on.”

I realize this is an emotional situation where we want the pedophile punished for being born that way but look at the evidence they have on Paterno, pretty much nothing but innuendo. Not sure how the NCAA turns history back but apparently they have the ability to revise history. Even if Paterno and the rest are as guilty as charged why do the football players, tax payers and students have to pay? Put those who actually covered for the man, not those just in denial, in jail that would send the right message. Then, and I know this is a first amendment issue, let's shut down web sights that advocate such relationships between men and boys.

The fact that it is summarized means that it contains what YOU think I ought to know.

Forum List

Back